23-Jun-2011 - Introducing: the Members� Loyalty Programme!

Mil

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The math is not fine. The figures quoted for given confidence levels, etc, are based on a pollster randomly selecting and polling that number of people from a population. The math does not apply to polls where opinionated members of the population self-select themselves as part of the sample group.

Alphanos

Alphanos.png

Soon Jamflex will lose half their customers.

EDIT: Plus more fail - the irony.

You don't need to be a member to watch that video. It is more likely that most of the people disliking the video are annoyed F2Pers who are angry that they'll get nothing from this update, which is further supported by your vote and comment. Even if you assume all the voters are members, would many people really quit over this? I can understand disliking the update, but cancelling membership wouldn't make sense since you'll be getting more benefits than ever for the same price.

The only irony in those pictures that I see is how you consider yourself one of their customers after vowing to never pay them a penny.

You're actually applying that to a RuneScape video hosted on YouTube, LCooL? Sorry but that's just laughable; also to see Isthatok point out the "Ratings" of the video.

Essentially there's only the logical way of looking at that video and its ratings, and also why Scorpion replied how he did. I'm sure Scorpion was referring to the 659 posts that were made on the video, of people who may have provided positive and negative feedback as to the Program. Therefore his post was only right in saying thanks.

The thing about YouTube videos is - it's not just a poll, people most of the time don't bother voting, myself included. So what's to say that for every negative vote there are't 9 positive? Who really knows? Kind of silly to assume that those results are complete.

It is an entire possibility that people are displeased with JaGex, in essence, bending their own rules. If they are not breaking their own rules, they're going against one of MMG's big policy changes: not advertising and flaunting members benefits. They have always had their customers from word of mouth testimony as well. When you're advertising your cards in GameStop with a promotion and then posting something nearly a week before it comes out with the only intention of gaining new members, you obviously just went against advertising the members portion of this game. Yes so what if a company does this, it's normal right? Yup you're 100% right there. However, when the company stays on the same policy of not advertising their members benefits and going as far to remove nearly every aspect of members in F2P to show how important that is to them, they appear to become desperate for money.

In essence bending their own rules? No. I don't see "We can't offer a bonus for purchasing membership", anywhere in rules that JAGEX HAVE TO FOLLOW. YES PLAYERS AREN'T ALLOWED TO RWT, BUT JAGEX CAN BECAUSE THEY ACTUALLY OWN THE ITEMS.

They're going against a big policy change? Wasn't that just something they did in late '09 early '10? Nothing was written in stone and is still there to this day that says they have to follow it - absolutely nothing. Appear to become desperate for money by offering an in-game vanity reward for purchasing membership? No, not at all. It's called being sensible and not ruining the experience for everyone with things like micro transactions for useful items, but allowing members - if they so wish, to purchase something completely useless that they don't even need it. It's just there for the taking, almost like a THANK YOU FOR PURCHASING MEMBERSHIP reward.

Talk about turning a mole hill into a mountain...Some of you people are bat[cabbage] insane.

To start off, your post couldn't have been much visually annoying than with all the caps lock you used (perhaps if you added color). If you wish to illustrate a point, make it stand out with proper grammar and argument construction.

2: a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

That's the definition of hypocrite according to the Merriam Webster Dictionary. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hypocrite?show=0&t=1309210631

That is what JaGex would be if someone believed this was RWT. Furthmore, people tend to have negative views of someone who is a hypocrite. Hypocrites tend to lack integrity, as well, and is that what we want in people running a company?

Of course nothing is written in stone, but they made the policy change in order to have a better company image. When one flips their policy completely around, there is obvious reasons. Again, remember I'm not against the loyalty program, I'm merely showing that the other point of view, has as much validity as mine. Going from taking out nearly every aspect that advertises members, to flaunting new membership benefits and perks is a drastic change. Why make such a change? Obviously money is an underlying issue and when a company is in need of money, what does thta suggest? New games are costing more than planned? Personally, I don't know and that's as far as I'll speculate. There is nothing wrong with this loyalty program, as I have stated. There is a lot wrong with lacking integrity and changing 10 year old policys and going nearly as far to break one of your biggest rules.

I don't think anyone is blowing this out of proportion except the person cruising the caps lock. As I said in my previous post, the math is fine, but the basis of the poll isn't. I wasn't arguing that the poll was correct in any means. In fact, the poll is most likely way off.

On a last note, we don't know that the rewards will be completely useless outside of the cosmic sense.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

As a side note on your last note I think it's pretty likely. Why would they pair all those emotes and costumes such they showed with some awesome stat enhancing gear? It's obvious what most people would pick given that choice, lol...

2dgucz6.png

As a side note on your last note I think it's pretty likely. Why would they pair all those emotes and costumes such they showed with some awesome stat enhancing gear? It's obvious what most people would pick given that choice, lol...

It doesn't have to be awesome. Once you cross the line of offering in-game equipment with bonuses, you will get players with their panties in their bunch beginning to rant. The ornate katana was even crossing the line for some, partially me included. If the new equipment slot offers bonuses, some players will be mad. However, since JaGex is offering this to all new and excisting members, I don't see this being much of a problem besides from people who want more than just stat boosting equipment or cosmic outfits and emotions.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

You're actually applying that to a RuneScape video hosted on YouTube, LCooL? Sorry but that's just laughable; also to see Isthatok point out the "Ratings" of the video.

Essentially there's only the logical way of looking at that video and its ratings, and also why Scorpion replied how he did. I'm sure Scorpion was referring to the 659 posts that were made on the video, of people who may have provided positive and negative feedback as to the Program. Therefore his post was only right in saying thanks.

The thing about YouTube videos is - it's not just a poll, people most of the time don't bother voting, myself included. So what's to say that for every negative vote there are't 9 positive? Who really knows? Kind of silly to assume that those results are complete.

It is an entire possibility that people are displeased with JaGex, in essence, bending their own rules. If they are not breaking their own rules, they're going against one of MMG's big policy changes: not advertising and flaunting members benefits. They have always had their customers from word of mouth testimony as well. When you're advertising your cards in GameStop with a promotion and then posting something nearly a week before it comes out with the only intention of gaining new members, you obviously just went against advertising the members portion of this game. Yes so what if a company does this, it's normal right? Yup you're 100% right there. However, when the company stays on the same policy of not advertising their members benefits and going as far to remove nearly every aspect of members in F2P to show how important that is to them, they appear to become desperate for money.

In essence bending their own rules? No. I don't see "We can't offer a bonus for purchasing membership", anywhere in rules that JAGEX HAVE TO FOLLOW. YES PLAYERS AREN'T ALLOWED TO RWT, BUT JAGEX CAN BECAUSE THEY ACTUALLY OWN THE ITEMS.

They're going against a big policy change? Wasn't that just something they did in late '09 early '10? Nothing was written in stone and is still there to this day that says they have to follow it - absolutely nothing. Appear to become desperate for money by offering an in-game vanity reward for purchasing membership? No, not at all. It's called being sensible and not ruining the experience for everyone with things like micro transactions for useful items, but allowing members - if they so wish, to purchase something completely useless that they don't even need it. It's just there for the taking, almost like a THANK YOU FOR PURCHASING MEMBERSHIP reward.

Talk about turning a mole hill into a mountain...Some of you people are bat[cabbage] insane.

To start off, your post couldn't have been much visually annoying than with all the caps lock you used (perhaps if you added color). If you wish to illustrate a point, make it stand out with proper grammar and argument construction.

That's the definition of hypocrite according to the Merriam Webster Dictionary. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hypocrite?show=0&t=1309210631

That is what JaGex would be if someone believed this was RWT. Furthmore, people tend to have negative views of someone who is a hypocrite. Hypocrites tend to lack integrity, as well, and is that what we want in people running a company?

Of course nothing is written in stone, but they made the policy change in order to have a better company image. When one flips their policy completely around, there is obvious reasons. Again, remember I'm not against the loyalty program, I'm merely showing that the other point of view, has as much validity as mine. Going from taking out nearly every aspect that advertises members, to flaunting new membership benefits and perks is a drastic change. Why make such a change? Obviously money is an underlying issue and when a company is in need of money, what does thta suggest? New games are costing more than planned? Personally, I don't know and that's as far as I'll speculate. There is nothing wrong with this loyalty program, as I have stated. There is a lot wrong with lacking integrity and changing 10 year old policys and going nearly as far to break one of your biggest rules.

I don't think anyone is blowing this out of proportion except the person cruising the caps lock. As I said in my previous post, the math is fine, but the basis of the poll isn't. I wasn't arguing that the poll was correct in any means. In fact, the poll is most likely way off.

On a last note, we don't know that the rewards will be completely useless outside of the cosmic sense.

I think it's time someone was brought back to reality - this isn't any kind of writing competition. I can CRUISE CONTROL CAPS LOCK if I wish and I don't have to have "Proper grammar and argument construction", because from where I am it's pretty much proper. I don't care if there's the odd inconsistency, it doesn't bother me because quite frankly I couldn't give two [cabbage]s what you think when it comes to my reply. Visually annoying? Please, if only I could show you how much I care with regards to how annoyed you may be.

We're going now from them breaking their rules (Which they don't have any that they are required to abide by...) to them simply being hypocritical - well they're allowed to be hypocritical for the simple fact that, as I said, nothing is written in stone. They can change things when they please, as they please. You know why? Because they don't have to answer to you or your requests or anyone elses, because from where they're standing you're going to pay membership anyway. It's extremely unlikely that they are going to lose any money from this, only gain from people wanting vanity rewards.

Their company still has a great image, despite what was said almost two years ago. People, when they think about RuneScape aren't going to discuss the effects of auras or emotes, but everything in its past history. This will change ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. And what the hell is the point in speculating on what they may use they money for, if they even need it as badly as some of you people think? Talk about doomsaying at its finest.

Oh you're right, people talking figures, saying how this is the start of bad things to come, etc. isn't bad but OH I TURN ON CAPS LOCK AND I AM BLOWING IT OUT OF PROPORTION. LOL get over yourself.

And with what we've been shown and what has been said so far, they are simply costumes and emotes, we could speculate as you lot love to do and presume: "Oh Torva must be coming for members for free", but we all know speculation leads to [cabbage] beliefs. Take it as you see it, nothing more than cosmetic items. If you think any more of it you may just be a fool.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

It doesn't have to be awesome. Once you cross the line of offering in-game equipment with bonuses, you will get players with their panties in their bunch beginning to rant. The ornate katana was even crossing the line for some, partially me included. If the new equipment slot offers bonuses, some players will be mad. However, since JaGex is offering this to all new and excisting members, I don't see this being much of a problem besides from people who want more than just stat boosting equipment or cosmic outfits and emotions.

They probably won't have stats at all - at least not the ones released through the loyalty program - because it looks as if emotes are being offered for the same currency and possibly the same amounts of points, and I should think there's no chance that emotes will boost stats.

On the note that I partially brought up above, did they ever say that the aura slot would be used exclusively for this? I'll have to go back and read the newspost I guess.

EDIT LOL nevermind they do say it right in the newspost =D>

EDIT2: Okay all previous statements retracted! :thumbsup:

Emotes being the "equals" of auras as far as rewards go would point that everything is cosmetic, but only being able to obtain auras from the loyalty program, I can't think that they would have an equipment slot that has absolutely no bonus-giving items...

2dgucz6.png

[hide=Saving page length]

I think it's time someone was brought back to reality - this isn't any kind of writing competition. I can CRUISE CONTROL CAPS LOCK if I wish and I don't have to have "Proper grammar and argument construction", because from where I am it's pretty much proper. I don't care if there's the odd inconsistency, it doesn't bother me because quite frankly I couldn't give two [cabbage]s what you think when it comes to my reply. Visually annoying? Please, if only I could show you how much I care with regards to how annoyed you may be.

We're going now from them breaking their rules (Which they don't have any that they are required to abide by...) to them simply being hypocritical - well they're allowed to be hypocritical for the simple fact that, as I said, nothing is written in stone. They can change things when they please, as they please. You know why? Because they don't have to answer to you or your requests or anyone elses, because from where they're standing you're going to pay membership anyway. It's extremely unlikely that they are going to lose any money from this, only gain from people wanting vanity rewards.

Their company still has a great image, despite what was said almost two years ago. People, when they think about RuneScape aren't going to discuss the effects of auras or emotes, but everything in its past history. This will change ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. And what the hell is the point in speculating on what they may use they money for, if they even need it as badly as some of you people think? Talk about doomsaying at its finest.

Oh you're right, people talking figures, saying how this is the start of bad things to come, etc. isn't bad but OH I TURN ON CAPS LOCK AND I AM BLOWING IT OUT OF PROPORTION. LOL get over yourself.

And with what we've been shown and what has been said so far, they are simply costumes and emotes, we could speculate as you lot love to do and presume: "Oh Torva must be coming for members for free", but we all know speculation leads to [cabbage] beliefs. Take it as you see it, nothing more than cosmetic items. If you think any more of it you may just be a fool.

[/hide]

I'm not annoyed at all actually. Also, of course this isn't a wiriting competetion, this is a forum thread. However, using caps lock is completely unnecessary in getting a point across. It only makes one look like they're either mad or trolling. If they're going to be hypcritical of their own rules and take a chip out of their integrity, that are currently written in text not stone, on their website, then they need to change them. Moreover, you are backing up JaGex before anyone has decided whether they broke their own rule or not. I certainlly did not say they did. I merely am defending the other point of view, which I might possibly share pending the update. Why are you becoming so defensive to a speculative point? Is it because you feel they've already broken the rule and need defending? I'm not quite sure, but it's unecessary to defend a someone before they're broken any rules. It's like claiming not guilty before the police even any to you. You appear suspicious. Again, I never said they were being hypcrotical yet, merely they could be if they were to be comitting a form of RWT. I don't remember who said it but, someone said JaGex is taking a page out of Nixon's play book. Being hypocritical is frownded upon, plain and simple. You can do it all you want and no one is stopping you. It just makes yourself look bad. That's all I'm saying. I never said they had to answer to me, in fact, I'm not questioning them. They're making money off of this, it's a smart move, but don't go against your own policy of nearly 10 years just because you are in need of money. It appears rather desperate. Yes I was speculating, but I was merely going off of what the context clues of the situation seem to be indictating. I never said they were a bad company, some players believe that, but I do not. Everyone makes bad moves sometimes, but it doesn't make them a bad company. I was for the removal of the wild and free trade if it got rid of the RWT/bot problem, and it did. I wasn't talking about bad things to come actually, I was supporting Wessan's math and I went further to say it doesn't properly portray the situation.

In essence, you seem to basing your arguments off of mere misconceptions of what I said and what you think I said. Furthermore, you seem to have a personal vendetta against me for some reason and I am not even sure who you are. You had a decent post count, but I don't recall seeing you around these forums often. Maybe you're an Off-Topic guy, I'm not sure. Moreover, calling people a fool and whatever else you used in your previous post, is quite unecessary. It doesn't help portray the words and no matter what Spongebob told you, they're not sentence enhancers. Making personal insults doesn't develop a discussion, it merely hinders your end of the discussion. If you do have a personal problem agaisnt me, you can take it to my PM either in-game or on the forums. It doesn't need to be on the forums with all the insults involved. If you wish to insult me, do so over PM and tell me why :grin:.

EDIT: Wasn't aware that the slot was for auras. I've seen the slot, but wasn't sure what it is for. Nonetheless, we'll have to wait until tomorrow and see whether it's all cosmic or not. Considering the release of the ornate katana, I'm not really sure they will be. But thanks Blutters for clearing that up.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

They probably won't have stats at all - at least not the ones released through the loyalty program - because it looks as if emotes are being offered for the same currency and possibly the same amounts of points, and I should think there's no chance that emotes will boost stats.

On the note that I partially brought up above, did they ever say that the aura slot would be used exclusively for this? I'll have to go back and read the newspost I guess.

Emotes being the "equals" of auras as far as rewards go would point that everything is cosmetic, but only being able to obtain auras from the loyalty program, I can't think that they would have an equipment slot that has absolutely no bonus-giving items...

What they should do (or be doing) is make the auras from the loyalty stuff completely statless and then in the future release other auras through quests and whatnot and give them bonuses compared to necklace slot items.

What they should do (or be doing) is make the auras from the loyalty stuff completely statless and then in the future release other auras through quests and whatnot and give them bonuses compared to necklace slot items.

This. Unfortunately, Jagex is money-hungry in addition to being completely [developmentally delayed]ed, so they'll probably release a berserker-ring equivalent aura tomorrow. :mellow:

td2sig.jpg

This. Unfortunately, Jagex is money-hungry in addition to being completely [developmentally delayed]ed, so they'll probably release a berserker-ring equivalent aura tomorrow. :mellow:

Actually if you ever played any other mmo's you'd realize by comparison, they are one of the least money hungry.

[/hide]

I'm not annoyed at all actually. Also, of course this isn't a wiriting competetion, this is a forum thread. However, using caps lock is completely unnecessary in getting a point across. It only makes one look like they're either mad or trolling. If they're going to be hypcritical of their own rules and take a chip out of their integrity, that are currently written in text not stone, on their website, then they need to change them. Moreover, you are backing up JaGex before anyone has decided whether they broke their own rule or not. I certainlly did not say they did. I merely am defending the other point of view, which I might possibly share pending the update. Why are you becoming so defensive to a speculative point? Is it because you feel they've already broken the rule and need defending? I'm not quite sure, but it's unecessary to defend a someone before they're broken any rules. It's like claiming not guilty before the police even any to you. You appear suspicious. Again, I never said they were being hypcrotical yet, merely they could be if they were to be comitting a form of RWT. I don't remember who said it but, someone said JaGex is taking a page out of Nixon's play book. Being hypocritical is frownded upon, plain and simple. You can do it all you want and no one is stopping you. It just makes yourself look bad. That's all I'm saying. I never said they had to answer to me, in fact, I'm not questioning them. They're making money off of this, it's a smart move, but don't go against your own policy of nearly 10 years just because you are in need of money. It appears rather desperate. Yes I was speculating, but I was merely going off of what the context clues of the situation seem to be indictating. I never said they were a bad company, some players believe that, but I do not. Everyone makes bad moves sometimes, but it doesn't make them a bad company. I was for the removal of the wild and free trade if it got rid of the RWT/bot problem, and it did. I wasn't talking about bad things to come actually, I was supporting Wessan's math and I went further to say it doesn't properly portray the situation.

In essence, you seem to basing your arguments off of mere misconceptions of what I said and what you think I said. Furthermore, you seem to have a personal vendetta against me for some reason and I am not even sure who you are. You had a decent post count, but I don't recall seeing you around these forums often. Maybe you're an Off-Topic guy, I'm not sure. Moreover, calling people a fool and whatever else you used in your previous post, is quite unecessary. It doesn't help portray the words and no matter what Spongebob told you, they're not sentence enhancers. Making personal insults doesn't develop a discussion, it merely hinders your end of the discussion. If you do have a personal problem agaisnt me, you can take it to my PM either in-game or on the forums. It doesn't need to be on the forums with all the insults involved. If you wish to insult me, do so over PM and tell me why :grin:.

EDIT: Wasn't aware that the slot was for auras. I've seen the slot, but wasn't sure what it is for. Nonetheless, we'll have to wait until tomorrow and see whether it's all cosmic or not. Considering the release of the ornate katana, I'm not really sure they will be. But thanks Blutters for clearing that up.

What an awfully awkward, round-about-way of repeating exactly what you've just said several posts above. Apply my previous posts to that and they'll entertain one another in the exact same way. And no I'm no off-topic kind of guy, very much a General Discussion user. Nor do I need to take what I've said to a Private Message, if you feel insulted by my replies there's a report function which you can avail of.

As I said a large portion of you have just gone insane and to reiterate what I've said twice already things are being blown way out of proportion.

AND NO I'M NOT MAD OR TROLLING, BUT THESE ARE SAVING ME FROM THE INEVITABLE FACE-DESKING AS A RESULT OF SOME OF THE STUPID REPLIES HERE.

Can't take any of you seriously after this nonsense.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Actually if you ever played any other mmo's you'd realize by comparison, they are one of the least money hungry.

He means if you compare them to how they used to be, to themselves.

I'm not sure I'm inclined to agree anyway as I simply think of the loyalty program as just another P2P benefit... :mellow:

But the aura slot being created solely for this program does disappoint me.

2dgucz6.png

[/hide]

What an awfully awkward, round-about-way of repeating exactly what you've just said several posts above. Apply my previous posts to that and they'll entertain one another in the exact same way. And no I'm no off-topic kind of guy, very much a General Discussion user. Nor do I need to take what I've said to a Private Message, if you feel insulted by my replies there's a report function which you can avail of.

As I said a large portion of you have just gone insane and to reiterate what I've said twice already things are being blown way out of proportion.

AND NO I'M NOT MAD OR TROLLING, BUT THESE ARE SAVING ME FROM THE INEVITABLE FACE-DESKING AS A RESULT OF SOME OF THE STUPID REPLIES HERE.

Can't take any of you seriously after this nonsense.

Again, I never said I was insulted. You took my words, twisted them, and attempted to make a response to them. That is all you have done this entire time. You have not addressed anything I came back with in my previous post. I will not continue to feed the bad troll at this point. You can twist words and type until your fingers are numb and in the end you will get no where, because it's simply a flawed argument.

Until you can cease twisting sentences in an odd manner and come back with a valid reply, I am done feeding either the troll or...I'm not particularlly sure.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

We'll see how badly Jagex messes up with this soon enough.... Of course, if they're just giving the same benefits to absolutely every single member (discounting slight month or two delays from people who get emotes first or whatever), then no one is getting an advantage over everyone else, but stilll..... unncessesary. :/

Oh now I'm the one with the flawed argument, not the people changing their stories as to how Jagex are approaching this while jumping to their own conclusions and taking what Jagex have said out of context.

No matter how much you try and beat around the bush, you're repeating the same thing while being dead set on everyone else being flawed.

You're a star.

kaneClap.gif

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Well tomorrow I am going to get something cool.

Tomorrow, another 2000 cheap, ftp players on youtube are going to point their thumbs down.

Tomorrow, 100 morons on the RSOF are going to argue how this is real world trading and a moral blight upon the game and Jagex.

Finally, everbody here is going to crack open their statistics textbooks and try understand what that all means...

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Tomorrow I'm probably going to look at everything that is for "sale", find something so obscenely awesome that I feel I *must* have it. Look at price, look at how much *insert currency here* I have, then realize that I have to wait 2 more years before I'll be able to afford it. This is my pre-FML.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]