What's the dumbest thing you've done in game?

Jake_Corsair

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the noobyest thing iv ever done is die in the lumby underground cave swamp thing, i thought that bringing 4 candles would last me 4 times as long as one would, and i forgot my tinderbox, and i brought full rune and ring of wealth and even more stuff... i went thru like 20 lobies looking for the exit... but ya i died... but that incuraged me to get a glory ammy so i wont die like that anymore =) i lost like only 500k of stuff i think, i also died against a sperit tree thingy... we both had like 5hp... i lost like a lot of stuff there cause i was tring to look cool wearing cool stuff but it wasnt to much... just kinda hard to get back... then i lost my kitten cause i thought that it took like 30mins after it warns u that it is hunggery that it will run away... i havent goten a kitten after that so ya then i think my first 2 but not very interesting loses were selling my rune legs for 7k thinking it was 70k... and also teaming with a mage and a warior, i was wearing full adi, and was SO exited that i killed a guy and got a rune mase... lol so ya they got me to atack some one and then they atacked me and killed me in like 3 seconds... that was when i was f2p, so ya. i think thats all. i dont no. ok im done now and hyper and tired.

whiteknightyu9.png

yeata7.png

won1ew3.png

Snake6man.png

Whats your average lv? viewtopic.php?t=615571&start=0&pos

• 3 years later...
4iteming with a skull, never trying that again =/.

What the hell are you doing?

Reading and posting on tif.... If you mean what I was doing with 4 items, I was using dharoks in PvP...

He is adding more discussion to the boards. Would you rather him make a million threads with the same topic as every dead thread he has found?

61,358th to 99 range on May 23rd, 2010.

100,927th to 99 def on February 13th, 2011.

pigeons.png

Relics.png

He is adding more discussion to the boards. Would you rather him make a million threads with the same topic as every dead thread he has found?

There is no need for him to bump these topics up. There is already a thread like this viewtopic.php?f=30&t=786531

Something.png

There is no need for him to bump these topics up. There is already a thread like this viewtopic.php?f=30&t=786531

Fail =/= Dumb, thank you.

I played back in the beginning, then stopped playing for a while, and when i came back i saw i had like 5 worthless half wines. So i dropped them. All.

:(

What's the dumbest thing he did? drop 5 half wines

What was his biggest fail? dropping 5 half wines

It's essentially the same thing.

Something.png

A while ago when I was f2p I noticed saradomin was about to crash so I rushed to go sell it....3.6m not that big of loss. My mom yells at me to hurry up because we had to go some where.....so I rush to finish droping some of the junk in my inventory. Well take a wild guess at what i dropped last before I logged out. :wall:

Jesus_Statuz.png

well I've been scammed of whip....3 times :wall:

but since that isn't original and since I'm training thief:

I failed 22 times on the lvl 71 urn a few days ago in pyramid plunder, I was 89 thief.

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking