Most Efficent Way to Max total?

Runecrafts

My goal is to max out (all 99s, maybe 120dg) before I quit.

I'm hoping to get some help on what skills I should go about doing first, and how I should train those skills.

Here are my stats atm

Bank wealth is about ~16M

1771.png

Will post quests if needed. :)

Any help is appreciated!!

Hi if you're reading this you are amazing and I love you.

Maybe they'll release a bugless update for April Fools. That'd sure be a joke

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]Congrats, you reached the end!

Now go outside![/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

I would suggest getting 99 Slayer, Runecrafting, and Farming first, as these skills will yield a nice profit. After that depending on your cashpile you could quickly buy some 99's.

You could also use the herbs you get from farming to use on herblore. In some cases you will still profit, but using your own herbs will make a way less costly 99 in the long run, and it probably will be the long run anyways.

Good luck! :)

I would suggest getting 99 Slayer, Runecrafting, and Farming first, as these skills will yield a nice profit. After that depending on your cashpile you could quickly buy some 99's.

You could also use the herbs you get from farming to use on herblore. In some cases you will still profit, but using your own herbs will make a way less costly 99 in the long run, and it probably will be the long run anyways.

I definitely would not recommend training runecrafting with anything other than ZMI if you want efficiency.

fish flingers is most efficient fishing xp at low levels (it is in fact higher xp/hour @ like 60 fishing than @ 99)

you're limited to 10, sometimes more fish flingers runs a week.

So i recommend doing that until you have the tier 4 or tier 5 tacklebox.

c2 fishing afterwards to finish off 99

i recommend LRC superheat mining for 99 mining/smithing/magic

recommend livid farm to get farming up to 82-85, and juju farming potion + torstol seeds to 99

zmi for runecrafting until lvl 91-93, then effigy assists

pyrelord firemaking in your poh with magic logs still seems to be the dominant method, even though 500k+ xp/hour can be achieved in the jadinko lair supposedly.

Low alchemy teak logs for woodcutting

jadinkos for hunter, make sure you bring +1 more trap than you can use, as you can set down and dismantle traps simultaneously if you have that spare one

agility is straight forward, but i recommend you invest time in finding a good BA team.

i wouldnt use it for pyrelord firemaking since that FM xp rate is inherently higher than youll probably get from the horn charges

and uh, wouldnt use it for mining either since it would be overkill on the LRC superheat smithing technique

thieving, i recommend some for of black jacking or monkey knife fighters.

I hear koshing might still be very good, but idk the details.

knife fighters definitely aren't viable until much closer to 99.

melee + cannon slayer for 99 slayer and ranged and summoning

none of the above methods are terribly expensive.

you can definitely cover those with the money from torstol farming alone.

the issue at hand is the herblore/prayer/construction levels.

you'll get a lot of effigies from slayer. But optimally you would still use them on slower skills such as say fishing/runecrafting.

I highly recommend you find a good money maker.

IE learn to merch, boss hunt, etc. I would recommend nex but ur summoning and herb levels are an issue.

perhaps some TD's might still be viable?

Naaxi.png

@ Low alchemy teaks: you can use high alch 90% of the time if you have an adze. With juju potions you can use hi-alch that much more comfortable.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

I'd actually save Slayer until after you've got enough money for the best gear, as well as 99 Prayer. This was a mistake I made, though it's only a small margin of inefficiency. I'd start doing daily runs of the most profitable herbs at your levels, as well as maples, papayas, and calquats daily until you get 85 Farming, then just do Tortsols until 99(note: make sure to have adequate juju farming potions and all 5 patches unlocked). I'd go ahead and get to about 95 Runecrafting before anything else, then use lamps, penguins and effigies to gain level 99. I'd also get a minimum of level 70 in each skill, then do them in the following order more or less:

Runecrafting till 95. Also when slaying, raise summoning to these levels as you can: 88,89,93,95,96,99.

Agility, Hunter, Mining(you'll get some smithing and magic experience assuming you superheat in lrc), Fletching, Woodcutting, Fishing, Cooking, Firemaking, Smithing(shouldn't be more than 3 or 4m experience left), Dungeoneering, Thieving, Prayer(if you can afford it),Herblore(if you can afford it), Slayer + all combat stats (you can probably get 99 range just from cannoning/fighting familars with range exp), Summoning(though it may be more useful to periodically use charms while training slayer, since that's where it's most helpful), Construction, and Crafting.

Obviously if you don't have the money to train Prayer or Herblore before going for 99 Slayer, just get 80-85 Prayer and use piety and 89 Herblore for extreme attack and strength. Most skills, especially ones that don't make money or help train slayer more quickly, can be done in whatever order really.

Note: Unlock the following in Dungeoneering: Chaotic Rapier, Prayers, Anti-poison totem(for thieving), bonecrusher, herbicide, Scroll of Life, Scroll of Cleansing and Scroll of Efficiency(if you plan to smith adamant platebodies for the remaining experience after superheating in the lrc)

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

• 3 weeks later...

You can high alch while in combat or woodcutting or fishing and many other skills without interupting them at all (If fly fishing, you can actually alch the fish to decrease the amount of times you must drop, while wasting roughly 100 coins per alch.)

What i'm saying is that magic shouldn't even be considered in how long it will take as it's just an add-on. Farming is similar but not as such, you can do 5 minutes of farming then go do slayer, 5 minutes farming, slayer ect, making farming only take a few hours total in time actually spent on it, if you do it as efficiently as possible.

As for the order of training, i'd recommend you do runecrafting, mining, woodcutting or fishing next as they can all be fairly profitable and will help fund other skills (Or more importantly help fund your merching money, which you can do over the entire time you're not training a money sink, which will fund other skills and equipment once it builds up enough.)

CNqWHdA.jpg

The word efficient implies you want the fastest methods, not necessarily the 'cheapest.' My suggestion for you for construction is to the following:

Mahogany dining tables in a dining room with a bell pull and demon butler. (The quest love story cuts butler fees in half-and you might want to consider that.)

Sc hammers take some time but cut the supplies needed in half. (I do not reccomend volatile, but rather morphic.)

So, here is what to do:

Build a bell pull (any will do) and choose the demon butler from the servants guild. Have him bring you sets of 24 oak planks and build mahogany diniing tables. (6 mahogany per table= 4 per inventory.)

Build 2, send the butler to the bank and build 2 more. By the time you finish the second he should be back. You will pay him for every 8 trips he makes. :)

I hope I helped. :)

The word efficient implies you want the fastest methods, not necessarily the 'cheapest.' My suggestion for you for construction is to the following:

Mahogany dining tables in a kicthen with a bell pull and demon butler. (The quest love story cuts butler fees in half-and you might want to consider that.)

Sc hammers take some time but cut the supplies needed in half. (I do not reccomend volatile, but rather morphic.)

So, here is what to do:

Build a bell pull (any will do) and choose the demon butler from the servants guild. Have him bring you sets of 24 oak planks and build mahogany diniing tables. (6 mahogany per table= 3 per inventory.)

Build 1, send the butler to the bank and build 2 more. By the time you finish the second he should be back. You will pay him for every 8 trips he makes. :)

I hope I helped. :)

24/6 = 4 not 3.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

You might want to go check your adventurer's log and see what your time played is currently. If it is already decently high, you might have to scrap this account and start all over, if truly having THE FASTEST game time to all 99s / 2496 total is your PRIMARY goal / achievement you are going for. I want to say I remember seeing someone posting recently on tipit that did it in 150ish? or so days....so just thought I would throw that out there for you. I might try and look for that for you later if I can get some extra time later today.

edited my post to 'fix' some errors. Now it should more accurately. ;)

Just wondering, is English you're first language? Reason I ask is it looks like you left a word or some words out of this response. Also, I don't know how you expect him to make mahogany tables from sets of OAK planks. :lol: :lol: :lol:

But it is all fine and dandy, I think everyone here understands what you were meaning to say just fine. :wink:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Just wondering, is English you're first language?

*groan*

By the way, efficiency doesn't mean 'speed' at all. It means 'best'. If he only has 16m then doing a method that takes 50 hours and makes him 50m is better than something that takes 30 hours and loses 15m. And if he does decide to choose a method that loses money he most certainly should do it last unless it has an effect on other skills, as then he will have enough money and not have to worry about wasting it and being back to square one. Efficiency at heart.

CNqWHdA.jpg

Just wondering, is English you're first language?

*groan*

By the way, efficiency doesn't mean 'speed' at all. It means 'best'. If he only has 16m then doing a method that takes 50 hours and makes him 50m is better than something that takes 30 hours and loses 15m. And if he does decide to choose a method that loses money he most certainly should do it last unless it has an effect on other skills, as then he will have enough money and not have to worry about wasting it and being back to square one. Efficiency at heart.

Efficiency is mostly based on value of time, not the amount of money you have.

Legendknewl.png

Get 70 Hunter with Imp Boxes, then 74 with Common Jadinkos

Get 99 Hunter with Jadinkos, do Igneous Jadinkos for Plant Teeth until you have ~500-1k, depending on how bored you are, then do Draconics until 99. This should give you a good amount of seeds, so grow these on farm runs. Grow Ugunes first, and make Juju Farming Potions, and use this on Snapdragon and Torstol runs for maximum money, as well as using the Juju Potion to let you pick extra Juju Herbs. When you're done with Ugunues, Grow Samadens, continuing Juju Farm runs, and make Juju Mininings with these. These will benefit you with mining. For Farming, Curry trees and Willows are best gp/xp, I do them.

Also, you can grow Watermelons. You only need to harvest an average of 7 to pay off one patch if you then make them into Supercompost, and i have gotten 30+ in one patch many times.

Slayer will make you a bit, not as much as it would have. Use all Effigies on RC (ma ywant to save these). Slayer will also help you with Summoning.

Mining, get up to 77 somehow (Shooting Stars are all right). Mine Con Coal to 80. Con Gold to 99, only use Juju Minings on this.

FM, you can do Yews or Maples.

I would say get Con with Oak dungeon doors at 74, til then maybe Oak Larders, or get 94 with XPW like me.

All I feel like offering

Faust_123.png