It's Super Effective!

Finally got my Thick Fat Swinub thanks to GTS, and its outstanding with 31 HP/Def/SpD and has a Jolly nature. It's Japanese too, so makes [bleep]buddying all the more easier.

Uh, would Adamant or Jolly be more useful?

....You know, this is why I don't do competitive battling. You gotta breed the right nature, ability, sometimes gender and now IVs... and I have no idea what the [bleep] those (IVs) even are.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I'd probably like breeding if it wasn't purely random and luck based. If there was a reliable way to breed a pokemon with the right nature, IVs and abilities I'd probably do it.

I remember playing a game, Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker and I like the breeding system. (Well it wasn't called breeding.) Basically, you'd get two monsters, breed them, lose those two and end up with a new monster. The best ones in the game you'd actually need to get the right maternal and paternal father and grandmother. And sometimes you'd need to do grandparent breeding just to get the right grandparent to breed with. Although getting the most power mon would take forever, you would actually be taking identifiable steps in this as opposed to "please hatch with the right nature abilities and IVs"

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I hope Cow is okay.

So much this.

I'd probably like breeding if it wasn't purely random and luck based. If there was a reliable way to breed a pokemon with the right nature, IVs and abilities I'd probably do it.

I remember playing a game, Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker and I like the breeding system. (Well it wasn't called breeding.) Basically, you'd get two monsters, breed them, lose those two and end up with a new monster. The best ones in the game you'd actually need to get the right maternal and paternal father and grandmother. And sometimes you'd need to do grandparent breeding just to get the right grandparent to breed with. Although getting the most power mon would take forever, you would actually be taking identifiable steps in this as opposed to "please hatch with the right nature abilities and IVs"

There are some tricks that make this the case, especially in X/Y. Everstone guarantees that the nature and ability (when applicable) of the holder will be passed down, power items guarantee one IV from the holder and randomizes the rest, while the destiny knot guarantees five IVs from both/either parent will (The last will be randomized). Furthermore, mons from the friend safari are guaranteed two perfect IVs, and wild mons in this egg group are guaranteed three: this wouldn't normally be useful since that's the "can't breed" group, but some of them evolve out of it. It still takes a while, and there's still an element of luck to it, but it's much better than the "put them in the day-care and pray to every possible deity" method of the past.

Plus, people use wonder trade to dump their own breeding projects, so you could easily get a mon with good-to-great stats and possibly some egg moves, and use that to get a head start on your own.

I mainly breed because I like the puzzle-solving feel of it. It's just too fun in spite of how annoying the random number thing can factor in at times. *sigh*

I am such a dork to find breeding enjoyable.

I'm going to save this post somewhere and then read it out of context every now and then

• Like 3

Beat Path of Exile.

final bosses ripped our butt holes so hard.

Having like 10 bagillion mini-bosses kicked us real hard because we weren't expecting it. thought it would just be another vanilla boss; kill it, done.

then when he finally came down from his over-look he kicked us so hard. I was repeatedly clicking 1-5 for my potions to the point where they were empty but he had hit me and the health going down would only be slowed... I'd eventually die after a few seconds ><

We started over with new accounts/characters.

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Back from some random weekend youth group thing. Was a lot of fun, though the people in our room may have upset some people.

[hide]

Basically the girls in the room next to us were being really loud at ~11pm, so we wrote "Please keep it down, we need sleep! :)" on a piece of paper, then put it under their door

They sent us back a note apologising, then started discussing random stuff. We heard a few parts, the most notable being "I know some great relaxation techniques, just lie on the ground and put your legs in the air..."

Our next note: "We're lying down, our legs are in the air... Now what?"

Panic happened, because they thought we heard everything they were talking about, which was apparently, to quote them "private girl talk" We played along as if we'd heard it all...

The next morning's breakfast was awkward, to say the least. :lol:

[/hide]

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I don't even know. That's all we heard.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

wat is this path of exile game i hear so much about

It's for 14-18 year olds, and I was the oldest there. And the days were seriously tiring though, so we actually felt ok going to sleep at that time, although we didn't in the end.

So sad I can't go next year. :( :(

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]