It's Super Effective!

I had a dream that I spend $141 dollars on cocaine at Best Buy. I even handed the cashier a $145 dollar bill.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

So THAT'S where your supposed to get it? Dang I've been doing it wrong.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Got through the orientation process at this place I am going to be working at soon. Mon-Thurs 7:30 pm to 6:00 am with $10/hr just to either test or make some kind of meter. Sucks a glitch with their online test process held me back a bit.

And Spiders might as well be named "Satan's puppies", but they're too fascinating to fully hate. Wasps, on the other hand, can go sodomize themselves to extinction with a tire iron.

• Like 1

Testing and making meters? I don't know what that means but congrats on finding a job.

Spiders are actually kind of cute but intimidating. Tarantulas and other big spiders are so fascinating.

I had a dream that I spend $141 dollars on cocaine at Best Buy. I even handed the cashier a $145 dollar bill.

And here I thought 'queer as a three dollar bill' was the most absurd form of money. That's a really weird dream. I had prison dreams two nights in a row this week.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Testing and making meters? I don't know what that means but congrats on finding a job.

Spiders are actually kind of cute but intimidating. Tarantulas and other big spiders are so fascinating.

And here I thought 'queer as a three dollar bill' was the most absurd form of money. That's a really weird dream. I had prison dreams two nights in a row this week.

I actually have a 3 dollar bill with Bill Clinton's face on it.

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

So... I bought eggnog...

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

That seems to work fine on a tablet, Mere, so yay.

what's the overall goal?

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Ah, looks interestingly fun.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Yeah I'm waiting to see how much I can develop before it gets into private server status and I have to stop working on it or divert it from runescape. It's definitely a fun project though.

So wait, are you just writing this all in javascript/HTML/maybe like PHP? That seems like an odd choice, honestly, wouldn't a flash app or a java app like what actual RS has be easier?

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Began work yesterday, which involves making diaphragms... or "razor blade pancakes" as I call them. Sucks the first guy I got acquainted with there suffered some allergy issues midway in.

So wait, are you just writing this all in javascript/HTML/maybe like PHP? That seems like an odd choice, honestly, wouldn't a flash app or a java app like what actual RS has be easier?

Yeah flash or java would be easier, but not nearly as awesome

Prison dream? Is this like a specific type of dream, or is it just dreaming you went to prison?

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

im watchin this show about some punk ass anthropomorphic trains and one learned how to overcome his adhd by just focusing and also they had to stay up all night to keep ice crean cold but they fell asleep like do they even realize their ENTirE audience is a 21 year old who cant sleep ???? You [bleep]es just alienated me good work

Could use some kind of indicator of where you clicked when you moved. It's not that I don't know where I clicked, it's more that it just feels kind of incomplete without it.

Nice to see ISE is still alive.

hai

omg hai

also mere this looks really cool :)

ALL OF THESE PEOPLE COMING BACK FROM THE GRAVE.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Looks like it's about time to kill someone off then. I'll set up the lottery.