Most Profitable noncombat skill

Slaykan

Hi I was wondering what the most profitable skill was thats noncombat. Preferably one thats really laid back and effective while I multitask. Dont mind having to get a few levels either. Thanks

Edit: Good xp would be a plus to. :grin:

slaykan.png Good Timber does not grow with ease, the stronger the wind, the stronger the trees.

images-1.jpgThere is dignity in suffering, nobility in pain, but failure is a salted wound, that burns over and over again.

farming torstols. you'd need 16 farm lvls.

And what would be the next best thing to do in between runs, thats still noncombat?

slaykan.png Good Timber does not grow with ease, the stronger the wind, the stronger the trees.

images-1.jpgThere is dignity in suffering, nobility in pain, but failure is a salted wound, that burns over and over again.

Quest requirements skills for TDs / other bonuses so when you decide to make money properly through combat you are better off. You will not make a proper amount of money through skills nowadays give up on the idea it's so 2005.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

Quest requirements skills for TDs / other bonuses so when you decide to make money properly through combat you are better off. You will not make a proper amount of money through skills nowadays give up on the idea it's so 2005.

You obviously didn't read my post I specifically said I'm not gonna be paying 100% attention to the game, at best I'll check on it every 5 mins or so. Saying that if I did tds like you said checking on it every 5 mins or so I'd die over and over which according to me wouldn't make me money. I'll take 2005 money making over losing money any day, plzz post again once you decided to read my post and have an idea of what i'm asking.

Edit: And I also already have skills for tds anyway.

herblore habitat for jujus for farming torstols.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Fishing or woodcutting are the two extremely AFK-able skills. If you just want to have something running so you don't feel like you're "wasting" time logged off but on the computer, cutting mages in elf lands or fishing somewhere could work. Mages for BXP weekend if you want to train would be useful; else they may rise in price a little bit.

Iceland is in the north Atlantic. Its capital is Reykjavik. What is the punchline of this joke?

^ I believe the best afk xp is Cballs. :P

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

Slayer is a noncombat skill.

Are you by any chance trolling?

If the best you can do is checking back every 5 minutes then it must be annoying having to log back in every time you check back.

If thats the case you cab play mobilizing armies.

Why talking about combat in this topic? Even if he didn't want an afk method, many people prefer to skill rather than monsterhunt.

As said above, farming is your best bet. Between farm runs, you can fish monkfish, which if you do for long enough it will get you to 90, unlocking rocktails, which are super afkable.

Other options are cutting teaks with deadliest catch deposit boxes, which gives you good experience, logs and special logs, which you can turn later for free teak planks.

Cannon balls is another method, but it's seriously low experience one. You can also lvl your hunter and catch buterflies, I heard they're pretty afkable and good in terms of experience.

Skiller11101.png

You obviously didn't read my post I specifically said I'm not gonna be paying 100% attention to the game, at best I'll check on it every 5 mins or so. Saying that if I did tds like you said checking on it every 5 mins or so I'd die over and over which according to me wouldn't make me money. I'll take 2005 money making over losing money any day, plzz post again once you decided to read my post and have an idea of what i'm asking.

Edit: And I also already have skills for tds anyway.

It was merely an example the thing is most non-combat skills are hard to reach a measely 500k/hr. If you're paying very little attention you are better off spending the time learning to merch and farming the meanwhile before when you are playing more regularly you can make a more substantial amount of money using your combat skills. If it's not quest requirements you need then train skills for elite diary req's in a slightly profitable way while massively AFKing.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

There is no "good" afk money maker. All the ones that are afk are going to be less money/hr than killing level three men in edgeville. The best skilling money maker is grenwall hunting at 90+ hunter at 1-1.8 mil/hr if you know how to do it right, but it is in no way afk.

Trolling by giving good advice since April 2011.

The Blog - Currently Cleaning Herbs

Bladewing.png

There is no "good" afk money maker. All the ones that are afk are going to be less money/hr than killing level three men in edgeville. The best skilling money maker is grenwall hunting at 90+ hunter at 1-1.8 mil/hr if you know how to do it right, but it is in no way afk.

THIS.

If you wanna make the big money while skilling, you will have to pay attention (torstol farming with juju pots and grenwall hunting in between).

Fishing and then cooking what you fish is profitable as long as you get high enough to do sharks.

Buying yew logs and then fletching into yew long and then stringing them is good profit. (higher if you cut own logs)

The obvious woodcutting but is mostly always botted.

Buying grimy herbs in bulk and cleaning them is good. (most clean sell for more than grimy). Or get really fancy and make potions.

Alching yew longs can come out as profit. Not big but still good xp and decent money.

Runecrafting is good as long as you have the high enough skill.

Most skills in RS are profitable if you do it right. As in getting the thing you want to make yourself. (Ex. cutting your own logs for fletching)

Hope this helped!

jhgfdfghjkjhgfdsdgfh.jpg

Fishing and then cooking what you fish is profitable as long as you get high enough to do sharks.

Buying yew logs and then fletching into yew long and then stringing them is good profit. (higher if you cut own logs)

The obvious woodcutting but is mostly always botted.

Buying grimy herbs in bulk and cleaning them is good. (most clean sell for more than grimy). Or get really fancy and make potions.

Alching yew longs can come out as profit. Not big but still good xp and decent money.

Runecrafting is good as long as you have the high enough skill.

Most skills in RS are profitable if you do it right. As in getting the thing you want to make yourself. (Ex. cutting your own logs for fletching)

Hope this helped!

Dont confuse people by mixing things up. "most things are profitable if you do it right" is an outright lie. If you say fletching is profitable when you cut your own logs, you actually mean that woodcutting makes profit, fletching makes a loss (or maybe a tiny profit, but not worth the time if you are doing it for the money), but the woodcutting gain is bigger than the loss in fletching, so overal you profit. This would mean the OP is much better of NOT fletching his stuff. So please, don't give advice if you don't know what you are talking about.

(I'm not gonna bother commenting on the "get fancy and make pots" part, but it's obvious that making pots DOES NOT profit)