Best pvm method for me to make money?

Powerfrog

29ooj2g.jpg

I'm just wondering what the best method for money making is at my levels. I only have about 3m cash currently (I have rapier, maul, arcane stream, full void, zerk ring (i), firecape, sw cape...) and was curious how i could make a lot more money for prayer/herblore training.

In the past i've relied soley on PVP for money but i'm starting to develop into a real main account now and thus becoming less useful/profitable as a pker, not to mention i despratley need turmoil to even stand a chance at this level.

I am willing to train a few levels if neccessary. I hid my skilling levels because i just know i'll get someone saying 'herp derp smith rune platebodies' and that isn't what i'm interested in. Pvm only please. If you wish to know one of my hidden skill levels for pvm reasons just ask.

CNqWHdA.jpg

Try and do WGS and kill tormented demons. Or do barrows. Or kill the bot-infested Frost Dragons. Pretty sure you're at the very least a few herb levels off of WGS tho.

Also, you lose like 26k per rune platebody made. This seems oddly relevant.

From the looks of it, you should do barrows/frosts until you have the money for herblore and whatever other skills you need for WGS. Then you'll have all 3 as an option.

I love how this topic gives [me] the impression of living in a time when skilling was actually good money.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Try and do WGS and kill tormented demons. Or do barrows. Or kill the bot-infested Frost Dragons. Pretty sure you're at the very least a few herb levels off of WGS tho.

Also, you lose like 26k per rune platebody made. This seems oddly relevant.

From the looks of it, you should do barrows/frosts until you have the money for herblore and whatever other skills you need for WGS. Then you'll have all 3 as an option.

I love how this topic gives [me] the impression of living in a time when skilling was actually good money.

Sadly i'm about 80 quest points from WGS, otherwise i'd be doing this without hesitation. I gueeeess i could start doing quests towards it, but i'd rather make a little starting money first.

Frost dragons aren't really an option for me, i just get too frustrated with all the bots and get very few kills, it's not good for my bank nor my health :P

I've never really done much barrows before, but havn't most barrows items dropped quite significantly lately? How much should i expect to make there on average?

Are there no boss type things i could solo/team that would be more profitable than these?

CNqWHdA.jpg

yes, barrows dropped alot, i beleive u could make about 1-1.5m/hour at barrows

Hmm that is higher than i expected. What methods do you recommend i use there?

Like would elite void + sw cape and constantly praying be good? Tank gear? Should i mage some of them?

CNqWHdA.jpg

giant mole

I can't tell if this is a troll or you're being serious. Mole is pretty awful in my experience, way too frustrating to solo thanks to the digging, despite being weak. And it has very mediocre drops..

i'm not trolling

The best suggestion I can give you is to do WGS, not only for TDs but also to further develop your account. You could also find gear you're comfortable/happy with and slay to max your melees. Have fun.

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

The best suggestion I can give you is to do WGS, not only for TDs but also to further develop your account. You could also find gear you're comfortable/happy with and slay to max your melees. Have fun.

Yeah i think i am going to do WGS. It's been a long term goal of mine for a very long time, i just can't bring myself to do many quests in a short period of time for some reason...

I used to really enjoy slayer but now it's practically worthless as even the best money maker (abby demons?) is worth far less than other things that don't require huge levels and i simply don't care enough to get 99 for the sake of a cape i'll never wear. (I also did it mainly for charms, but i rather enjoy killing waterfiends with chaotic maul and they're far superior for charms)

CNqWHdA.jpg

Slayer is only really good if you value slayer xp, since you don't, you're good with waterfiends/tds/whatever else you get melee/ranged xp, charms and effigies from.

Your ranged and summoning levels are quite low for tds, that can be a problem, as you won't be able to live off your familiar and you don't have an EEE to spec with.

The giant mole has improved and will probably improve a little more with the bxpw coming, as the main reward from each kill is equivalent to nests, worth some 9k each at the moment (+ seeds from nests which may be worth up to 300k).

You can't do may of the bosses that require high herblore/prayer/summoning levels or ranged/defence levels, but you can do barrows. Use ice barrage in elite void focused on melee (so with berserker (i), dragon boots, void deflector, barrows gloves, fire cape) and bring melee+mage helmets and fury (or glory)+arcstream. At the start of a run, use a korasi special then a rapier on Karil. Follow up by maging two of the melee brothers (using sol and arcstream), just freezing them (no need to pray). Then use another ks special on Ahrim and rapier after. Then mage the other melee brothers.

In general you won't have to pray on any of the melee brothers, but you should pray on Karil and Ahrim. Use Vecna's skull with some magic potions to keep your magic level above 97, and use super attack and strength.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted