Why are you training here?

MaetNameno

I hate when people ask when I'm training at a particular location. Currently I'm at the level 44 zombies on the second level of the stronghold of security and being level 110 people ask why at such a high level?

I don't know why I train there? I do it cause they don't hit me and I can train there without having to bank. It's not like I'm out there killing goblins for experience. No matter what level you are you shouldn't have to be hassled by little kids that look at the small side of things.

jhgfdfghjkjhgfdsdgfh.jpg

There are much faster methods of combat experience, but as long as you know about them, scape how you want. People will hassle you for not doing the most efficient xp/hr method for a skill these days but if that takes the fun out of it for you, do it your own way. Don't let other people tell you what to do. Turn off your public chat/iggy people if it gets worse.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

There are much faster methods of combat experience, but as long as you know about them, scape how you want. People will hassle you for not doing the most efficient xp/hr method for a skill these days but if that takes the fun out of it for you, do it your own way. Don't let other people tell you what to do. Turn off your public chat/iggy people if it gets worse.

Ok tell me a faster method then????

jhgfdfghjkjhgfdsdgfh.jpg

If you're not wanting to bank the higher level minotaur's in the stronghold, level 27 I think they are?, are pretty good exp and although they drop nothing worth anything they are still fairly good exp and you could camp there without having to bank. They might be highly populated, not sure if they would be in a members world they are in free worlds though, but yeah you could camp there and not worry with banking. I'm much lower level than you and ftp and can camp there for days without banking. So those are one method that might be a bit quicker but as said above its more important that you're enjoying yourself than anything so do what YOU want to do. After all its a game and its more important to have fun and enjoy it than anything. For some people that's pushing themselves to get the maximum amount of exp possible every minute they play and for others that's standing idle for hours doing nothing but talking. So whatever makes you happy, do it.

Sorry if I sounding kinda grumpy in that last bit I'm not lol.

Vit0c0rleone.png

Everyone just wants to feel better than you by telling you how inefficient you are and where you should be training.

Before you all get excited, I am not talking about people who have replied to this topic.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

Restating the advice mentioned above, just keep rolling the way you want to roll. If people annoy you about this, just tell them it is your decision to train wherever you want and if they don't agree with you, ask them to at least respect your freedom of choice.

I usually don't bother when people ask questions to annoy me, the ignore option is a bless :). I only train cb when slaying coz I don't wanna end up leveling 6-7 more levels of slayer when I'm already melee, magic & ranged max. Seems such a waste of time.

Anyway do whatever you like and enjoy the game as you like it the best. :thumbup:

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

• 4 weeks later...

Public set to friends/off

#winning

This, but next thing you will be called a bot. lose/lose

[spoiler=Stats]Decentcoffee.png

Goals Achieved-

99 Firemaking 31/08/07 - 99 Fletching 24/10/07 - 99 Cooking 22/12/08 -

99 Woodcutting 24/01/2010 - 99 Strength 24/05/2010 - 99 Magic 3/06/2010 -

99 Hunter 5/12/2010 - 99 Defence 29/12/2010 - 99 Hp 14/1/2011 -

99 Attack 18/1/2011 - 99 Agility 10/2/2011 - 99 Prayer 9/7/2011 -

99 Crafting 17/7/2011 - 99 Thieving 13/9/2011 - 99 Herblore 1/10/11.

Public set to friends/off

#winning

This, but next thing you will be called a bot. lose/lose

Who cares if they do

You only know if you get called a bot if you turn public chat back on. Juuuuuuuust saying.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

As someone who regularly asks this question, stop being such self righteous muppets. We're asking why, not stating that you shouldn't do something. A particular player may not be aware of more efficient methods, might be slaying etc.

I found a panda and then we bought malt liquor. I hold my malt liquor better than a panda.

And I thought my weekends were good. ._.

The real question is why are you 64 ranged?

no

yes

It is irrelevant and spam.

And replying with 'no' is your solution to spam? I see.

The question I posed is legitimate and his tragically pathetic magic and range levels NEED to be called into question. This is not up for debate.

zerker_jane.png

99 farm easy

no

yes

The question I posed is legitimate and his tragically pathetic magic and range levels NEED to be called into question. This is not up for debate.

They're low because I have not trained them yet, clearly. I went strength to defense to attack. Last time I checked ranged and magic didn't help me get those to 99 first?

And actually I'm in the process of moving from attack to ranged since I'm near 99. So as for the troll comment, that is your answer.

jhgfdfghjkjhgfdsdgfh.jpg

no

yes

They're low because I have not trained them yet, clearly. I went strength to defense to attack. Last time I checked ranged and magic didn't help me get those to 99 first?

And actually I'm in the process of moving from attack to ranged since I'm near 99. So as for the troll comment, that is your answer.

You could at least get 70 ranged brah.

zerker_jane.png

99 farm easy