[Discontinued]An Ocean of a Problem

Corvus

For the most part he can play what he wants within reason following the general rules for what content is allowed, as I will find some way to fit the character in. Also just because it makes sense for a character to join the party you still take the level penalty because it is intended to get the players to make up their mind about what to play. Dont worry about the penalty as you should be fully caught up in terms of level by the time the party reaches 8th level.

Well, I've decided that I want to be king of middle-earth. I'll try to choose a role that will get me into the party quickly like a fisherman or sailor as Archi suggested but whatevers good.

Also in deciding items what does everybody need?

qTLQRuS.png

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's helped enough, he's helped creating a character sheet and it is my job to create the story which I will do tommorow morning. He's gone now and I've asked his quite a few questions.

How much are these gold pieces in weight? And how much did your boat cost?

qTLQRuS.png

That gives me 45.58 kg of gold!

Edit: thats only a little more than a large bottle of coke!

You might need to make a new character sheet, since it's easier than de-leveling something that has already been leveled.

And you should probably ask some people about this underwater being a bear thing, but the baseline druid should be reasonably well suited to what you wanted to play.

Although if Wyvren allows it, you might consider being an anthro bear to do that druid that is bears about everything, but that is something to work out with Wyvren directly, since it's 3.5 content.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Before I would allow content like that I would like to know the Character concept so I can tell if there is a simpler approach to making the character work.

Additionally one thing that I did not think I would have to say, but what I am hearing second hand makes me think a warning is needed:

One of the Fastest ways to get me to boot a player from a game is if they attempt to kill other players or destroy vital party property out of character, and I will not Authorize characters designed in such a way that it would be in character to kill other players and destroy vital party property without a fairly high level of actual provocation. The only more efficient way to get kicked out is to disregard my decisions or straight up lie to me as a GM.

Luna_pirate_signature.png

Thanks to DrCue at DeviantArt for the signature source

Well I am going to need another three thousand if I want to create a keel-boat, I want to design it tonight so if I don't get it within the next half an hour I'll just create a galley.

Actually, I'll just make a sailboat.

Edit: you said a keelboat, is there a specific reason for that?

qTLQRuS.png

Well, darn.

Installing, and Forum IRC should be up as soon as Rainy can get Peter on the problem. Whoever Peter is. at an unknown point in the future.

Anyways, everyone install the client and let's play! :D

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Okay how the hell do I join?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Well....

Kazi and Jen survived. (Kazi by the use of 3 hero points)

Martel and Cathran are in a carriage being attacked by a great unknown.

Caliber and Ursus are striding masterfully towards the township, though even at 138 feet per round, they are still far too distant (Verses a carriage of 100 feet per round) to actually make it.

And....

Loran and Kiara are set to attend the meeting, after having had a light lunch.

(Seriously, 'We must charge across the Island at break neck speed!' is not a valid responce to 'Hmmm, our Captain has sent us on a wild goose chase.'

There was clearly a reason, and said reason would become manifest over time....Or we can assume my character randomly decided that having a crew that trusts him wasn't worth them having a good night out.)

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Ok. In pure metagame (because, unless the boat sinks or explodes or something, you should see it...and to bypass the 'There is a note on your bed 'OMG ITS AN EXPLOSIVE RUNE FROM PHSYCO ARCHI' ') I have left Caliber, Martel, Kazi and Cathern notes in their rooms.

The information is not overly secretive, its more of an 'If I die, here is what is going on, thus far'...Also saves from group conversations that I am against on principle.

I have no problem with you reading it whenever. (I have no specific problem with Retech or Resistance reading it, but my character doesn't consider them part of the crew, and Kiara has been informed during the course of my activities)

Wyvern has the details so it is ultimately up to him...just removing the burden of remembering trivia from his extensive list of responsibilites...Please don't annoy him by going 'I look into my room, what do I see.'

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.