Whip attack changed.

DragonFirenze

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alot of people on the official forums are saying that the Whips str bonus has gone down, can anyone confirm this, as I can't log on to check the bonus.

Original bonus is +89 str, if anyone can check that it's gone down?

Alot of people on the official forums are saying that the Whips str bonus has gone down, can anyone confirm this, as I can't log on to check the bonus.

Droolman's guide says otherwise, according to that it was +82 Slash, +82 Strength before the update

blazesigbq9.jpg

i think it looks cool

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

Looks like they are going to change it:

Mod Ash

Jagex Mod

16 Jan 2006 16:51

Following this afternoon's update, players have reported that trimmed armoured skirts no longer appear to have any trim when worn by females.

This bug will be fixed tomorrow. We apologise for any inconvenience caused by the error.

We're also aware that players are concerned by the change to the whip's attack animations. We'll be looking into that.

~Trumpet

You whip it back, and the kinetic force, combined with the weighted tip streightens for a second. You whip it back and it stays straight until it hits, then releasing the kinetic force into the target and damaging it.

MATH!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH

Try Physics (if I misspelled don't flam, I can't spell to save my life X.X )

lol I hate the new "style" of the whips, first they take out the black, now this aye Kami-Sama

That Black was gone EVER since i had a whip...you people just were really dang slow to notice it...and like Barihawk said...A true whip is "whipped" in a circular (sp?) motion in order to inflict the most damage to the target.

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

You whip it back, and the kinetic force, combined with the weighted tip streightens for a second. You whip it back and it stays straight until it hits, then releasing the kinetic force into the target and damaging it.

MATH!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH

COMMON SENSE!!! AAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

:lol:

try science/physics... :?

Droolman's guide says otherwise, according to that it was +82 Slash, +82 Strength before the update

lol its origionally +82. you just trying to lower whip prices so you can get 1?

It could jump out and say the owner of this weapon is *, I dont really care aslong as it still hits good.

I agree as long as the stats havent change i couldn't care. It is still the best weapon in the game and always will be.

Wishful thinking is a bad thing futurodon..very bad. Your setting your self up for disappointment. Jagex would most likely come out with new weapons which will eventually be greater than an Abyssal Whip somehow.

The guy who said that the whip has to be hit in a circular motion, I just want to add on that. In Soul Calibur II that Ivy lady spins here whip constantly for that reason?- Seems so..-.-

MATH!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH

you mean

KINETIC PHYSICS!!!!!!11 :roll:

I hope you are not directing that at me. If you are, then how about you get some glasses please, I said I bought one the other day, why would I want to lower prices? I sold next to everything to afford it, and theres no way I'd want it to drop in price, if anything I want it to go up in price.

blazesigbq9.jpg

I hope you are not directing that at me. If you are, then how about you get some glasses please, I said I bought one the other day, why would I want to lower prices? I sold next to everything to afford it, and theres no way I'd want it to drop in price, if anything I want it to go up in price.

Shadow lol he wasnt talking to you lol :lol:

Also its a bug and they will fix it probably by the next update or next next update as they said its not that simple to fix.

But we can all agree it looks better than what it was yesterday..right?

No way, it looks awful now. Ironically I had guessed that the second I buy a whip, Jagex would change it in the next update to make it look rubbish.

Did you see before it broke into two pieces when you swung it ?

i like the way it was 2 animation updates ago.

I think it didn't got changed back completely but it is a little different again. Someone confirm I've seen way too many whip slashes to even notice the difference anymore :P

EDIT: My guthix skirt looks good again too =d

I think it didn't got changed back completely but it is a little different again. Someone confirm I've seen way too many whip slashes to even notice the difference anymore :P

lol i tihnk your right im not so sure anymore, i sold my whip a few days ago cause i maxed out stats =p *shows off*