For those that "quit", what made you come back?

NukeMarine

I quit playing (I only had 100 hours in the game anyway) because my sons stopped playing. They started again and after a few months to make sure they were sticking with it for a while, I repurchased membership so that I could play alongside them. I've been more active with it than they have over the past month, though.

Every time I quit anymore it is due to real life. Mostly work, but sometimes due to boredom or crappy updates. I just come back because I know there's always a 99 to get, and needless to say every time it has worked. :)

Turnpikes.png

New updates :D

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I started playing Runescape the day after the Slayer skill was released(no idea what date this was).

I quit in December 2007 because all my close friends who I played with had stopped playing and decided to play WoW instead, rather than be on my own in RuneScape I followed them.

I played WoW regularly up until Janurary of this year, I was in a world top100 PvE guild raiding several times a week but had to stop to focus on my final year at University to get a decent grade.

Although I didn't have enough time to dedicate myself to raiding in WoW, I still had some spare "bored" time I wanted to fill and decided to give RuneScape another try, I've played a couple hours each day since then.

Basically I came back after a 3Year break because I didn't have enough spare time to play WoW, but wanted to fill it with some other MMORPG content which didn't require me to be on for a set amount each week.

I think even when it's got to the point where the level grinding is no longer interesting, it's always worth coming back to play the new quests and stuff when they've built up a little. (and it's fun to give some of the new minigames and distractions and diversions a quick go too)

Quests were always my favourite bit of the game anyway. Say what you like about other parts of the game, quests haven't really been affected by other changes. - plenty of quality still coming out. Right now i've got to get 4 extra skill total to play Ritual of the Mahjarrat which has got me levelling again.

I started Runescape in '05 and have quit two times after that, first it was in '07 because I started another game. Came back after a few months. Next time quit in '09 due to my military service and lack of playing time. Wasn't even interested of the game anyway anymore. Came back in '11 to fill the free time. And now I'm playing too much again.

Neppgggg.png

I have been switching back and forth between RS and WoW since i was a freshman in highschool (currently a junior in college) and I came back this time with the goal of achieving a quest cape. I started blogging about it on the tip.it forums and I've been having a great time :-D

I'm a lady tamer, and a chef too.

Check out my quest cape blog. Right now.