How do the top 10 players do it?

Zimberfizz

They don't play 24/7, they are just very efficient in their ways and are already playing for years. I think most play 6-10 hours a day.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

More like 14 hrs a day or at least they used to..a lot of top players don't play as much anymore it seems.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

More like 16 hrs a day.

lol. considering this game has been around since 2002... it isnt that surprising is it?

if u manage ur time well, and be efficient, u dont need that much time to raise ur levels. (i dont know, cause i suck at both)

Well, having played for 6-8 years helps too...

Meepok.png

A small percentage have probably shared/are sharing their accounts with other people.

Small percentage of top 10... let's say 0.19 players.

Right.

Edit: "How do the top 10 players do it?"

While playing runescape, of course.

Edited by Mummi

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

A small percentage have probably shared/are sharing their accounts with other people.

Oh you clown. I'm just gonna laugh at this reply. Derp.

Most of those players have indeed been playing for a few years. There isn't really a number you can stick onto how much time they spent in game, but I'm pretty sure they play daily and for a good amount of time. Probably between 6-12 hours every day. You've got to realize that the game is so much easier now. Efficiency and money allows people to train very fast in a short amount of time. Especially ever since those effigys or whatever they're called got released. But seeing your question was 'how do they do it' I'll give you a nice clean answer.

Money, efficiency, time and patience.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

And don't forgot the massive stockpiles of money donated which allows them to use the most efficient method.

Also, I'm locking this as we already have a thread regarding the top players: http://forum.tip.it/topic/244419-200m-in-all-skills/

However claiming that they have no life/bot their accounts are just baseless opinions so none of that please.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢