Diamondseekers - Minecraft Server & Forums!

Low C

I'm up for this!! I'm super awesome at minecraft, but it's a game I play for fun. I'll register now.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

arAvg.png

Found this while going to the mine. Be careful out there.

Where's that? I love ravines. <3:

We have a town we're starting up now. Right beside it. We set up a staircase that goes down so it's safer. Loads of mob spawners though. Coords:

You are free to use anything in the Community Chest. As well as the furnace and workbench.

-23, 64, 326

Rainbow's house:

-327, 65, 259

j0xPu5R.png

Could somebody answer my question, please?

I believe you need to buy the game to use servers unless you obtain an account illegally. It's pretty cheap to buy I believe.

Edit: oh shit its $21.95 now when i bought it it was a lot cheaper.

Low_C.png

I cant connect to minecraft.net OR the server. always tells me "Cant Connect: Bad Login"

:<

I just logged into the server and theres 3/30 online atm so it must be on your end.

Low_C.png

I'll get a minecraft account tommorow.

Does this server have a style guide or is it just free build, I know a lot of the servers I've been on were overrun by pokemon sprites or randomly placed pieces of wool - it looked terrible. I'd reccomend one personally.

Also, I asked if anybody wants to make a castle atop a hill build, plans in excel coming.

qTLQRuS.png

I understand its a burden but it keeps everything organized if this grows into a big deal like 50+ people. It's hard to determine who is who when you're dealing with whitelisting and ban lists ect so i want to keep everyone documented on the forum. I'll still add you I just ask you to take the time when you get a chance and formally apply.

Cheers, I'll join up within the week.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I'll get a minecraft account tommorow.

Does this server have a style guide or is it just free build, I know a lot of the servers I've been on were overrun by pokemon sprites or randomly placed pieces of wool - it looked terrible. I'd reccomend one personally.

Also, I asked if anybody wants to make a castle atop a hill build, plans in excel coming.

Free build, rules are posted at the spawn building.

Low_C.png

No problem, it's a pleasure.

I'll be enacting the white-list within the next 5-10 minutes so if you have friends or if anyone else wants to join the server make sure to register then submit an application at www.diamondseekers.org

Low_C.png

When I try to join, the message I get is "Outdated server". Do I install an older version of Minecraft.jar over 1.9pre4? If so, what version?

If you get rid of your bin (or move it somewhere else), the next time you start Minecraft it'll automatically install the latest vanilla one. Just make a backup of your current bin and delete it.

Edit: oh shit its $21.95 now when i bought it it was a lot cheaper.

It's 14,95.

http://www.minecraft.net/store

Also, I applied. Really enjoyed the last server you guys put up.

14.95 euros. It's 21.95 Canadian (Nice to see someone not ripping us off for once).

Should I ever get around to actually buying the game, I'll sign up for sure.

I put up an application. I probably won't play much or possibly even at all. My computer can barely handle Minecraft, and I'm always been a pretty solitary person. I might stop by and mine up some resources for you guys though if you'd like and my laptop doesn't catch fire in the process.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Really enjoyign this Lowc. I have some ideas I'd like to bounce off you later on if possible.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

so err, who built the cobblestone tower in the back of the town?

i kind of mined it for materials, i got carried away a bit ;(

Uhh, it's meant to be the guard tower/entrance to the town since we have a wall around it.

Try mining in the mine underground.

j0xPu5R.png

still building the church...

Please rebuild that tower i worked on and made legit. One of the main rules of the server is to not mess with peoples creations unless given permission.

Low_C.png