Diamondseekers - Minecraft Server & Forums!

Low C

Should build glass overtop of it and protect it somehow, so people don't fall in.

Nah, it's more fun like this.

I'll put glass over it soon :)

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

server is down/i cant plug in the server to my list

having tons of trouble here...

foreveralone.jpg

I also applied on the forum, the description had to be read to me by my brother because he spotted it, my colorblindness wouldn't let me read it... can i somehow make the font bigger/different colored?

now there is a baggage thread because of that :wall:

Stats[hide]Z_e_n_o.png[/hide]

• 1 year later...

It's back, I've wen't through a lot of updating but i rehosted the tip.it map. The server is creative and if we have enough demand for a survival server i'll look into multiverse support.

the ip is diamondseekers.dyndns.org

I'm turning on white-listing to prevent griefing, if you would like to join just post your Minecraft name and ill add you to the white-list.

Low_C.png

As would I.

If I wanted to go creative, I'll just build it in single-player...where I can control it fully.

• Like 1

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

It was survival in the last 2 iterations, kind of surprised with the switch to creative. That essentially kills my interest in it personally, but I'm just one person so hey. Gotta go with the group I guess.

hzvjpwS.gif

It was survival in the last 2 iterations, kind of surprised with the switch to creative. That essentially kills my interest in it personally, but I'm just one person so hey. Gotta go with the group I guess.

I assume low switched it to creative because he always changed his gamemode to creative and just built.

It was a really nice community. But then LowC started building this massive ugly tower in the middle of our spawn and me and somebody else complained and he just said suck it, I'm admin I'll do whatever I want. And the banning of water and lava was pretty over the top - he could have just gotten a rollback plugin like logblock.

He also built this stupid ugly dam near my wizards tower, he didn't ask whether he could do it he just decided he could. And that 30x30 area which was supposed to be really tall (I even added dirt blocks to make it taller) became really low because he spawned a load of water in and raised the level really high.

On vanilla survival servers like this, it really devalues other peoples builds when the admin is just building a bunch of massive things with creative mode.

~ R.E "disappointed in his behaviour" sistance

qTLQRuS.png

I'll open it as survival and i'll promise not to use creative unless people grief. I'm sorry you had that issue with me resistance and i'll promise to not hinder personal achievements on this server. I'll update everything to 1.6.2 and the server will be hosted as a survival server with 100 slots at diamondseekers.dyndns.org. Everyone is free to join. Hopefully there is activity warranting me to keep it active 24/7.

Low_C.png

Server is live, survival. Fresh map and only plugin is server basics. If you guys don't want any plugins or have a plugin request let me know.

Low_C.png

• 4 weeks later...