Diamondseekers - Minecraft Server & Forums!

Low C

You're looking at about 5-6 hours of work with just making those wooden trusses, tables, and floating lights. I really enjoy seeing your builds when you post them.

In other news, If I for some reason decide to take the server down which I'm sure will not happen because it still has about 5 active members from what I can tell. If the server completely dies I'll be offering a map download for those who've invested hours of their time into building diamondseekers. I hope I can revitalize the community and i'm looking into advertising on minecraft forums and Reddit. If anyone wants to invest time into helping me promote activity PM me I'm open for suggestions.

EDIT:

Thanks guys, however I have news regarding my server.

I have lifted the white-list to encourage activity. However, users not on this list upon joining will be considered default users and will have no building privileges until upgraded to member rank by a server admin.

List of Members as of 12/17.

fizzzard

link_olaran

smoopsmoop

sazaraki

misterxman

daniel5453

bluedev

swinedog08

rainbowsprint

moogle

sbrideau

emp_m

cinta

goofierchicken

lady_ninane

delta_finch

overdoziz

funkyceo

lowc15

issingno

avidwikipedian

xersist

dr_goose91

moist_rake

abc1230

barihawk

nicolasgiordano

lilithwaterburn

txrev91

logan123uk

halocat1234

rbaalman

skull_emblem

shatterblink

beetuskid

gregt1991

flodder450

huston

swedishboy7

langzor

ninja_haiduc

ziadaine

tehjeven

kickbuta

If you are not in this list then pm me here on tip.it with your minecraft username and I will upgrade your rank accordingly. As a guest you may visit to chat and check out the server before being upgraded. I hope you all like this new change and now I can go ahead and post the IP Address publicly.

Server IP: diamondseekers.dyndns.org

tipitforums.dyndns.org

both urls lead to the diamondseekers server.

Low_C.png

Server update 12/17

Added a mob limiter so we can have mobs but without creepers and enderman enabled.

Added /getpos /sethome /home /warp /setwarp /spawn and more just type /help in game to view a list of commands..

Added Lockette so people can protect chests and doors as per request.

Also added autobackup for every 15 minutes of server activity.

Low_C.png

My idea of manually promoting a no build recruit didn't work out so i'm trying out a new process. I'm going to limit our town area to only members I manually add to the town memberslist. Everyone here is added to the list and can build/destroy within that region. New recruits will however, not be able to build/destroy there.

When I promote a default user who has NO build priviledges at all to Recruit he will be able to build anywhere outside of town limits. If we expand more I can set up town protection for each region.

This system should prevent all griefers from destroying any hard work within the town limits which stretch a great ways outside of the town walls.

I'm going to continue recruiting new members and the more active ones that I deem trustworthy will be promoted to Moderator positions to help me keep the griefers out and the new good players in.

-Low_C

Low_C.png

Greifers happened.. Why do you think I'm adding region protection. Everything should be safe now.

As to that entrance and exit message that's Maintown which is a huge area around the town and spawn area. It is off limits to new players and default users. Default users are off limits to everything. Recruits can only build outside of that area.

Low_C.png

Same happened with my building. Also this:

x3sf41.png

That was a joke, i changed it because apparently people think its from griefers lol. It's actually the opposite. When you enter that town region it's protected from people who aren't on it's town member list.

Low_C.png

Servers down? :(

It's back up now, the power went out within a 10 mile radius here because a power station caught on fire L.

To celebrate the holidays we're building a giant christmas tree within town and I covered the entire town region in snow fall :D. Presents will be given server wide if you log on in the coming days.

Low_C.png

Holy shit. Making mine shafts, I find a HOLE INTO THE VOID. The hole's about 20 or so blocks wide, I'll post a screenie soon.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Well, I'm sorry to say, but with my currently limited free time, and the fact that my building has been griefed, it looks like the only reason I'll be logging in in the server for a while is the hogwarts castle, which is a really awesome build.

Holy shit. Making mine shafts, I find a HOLE INTO THE VOID. The hole's about 20 or so blocks wide, I'll post a screenie soon.

Server appears to be down again.

yeah it went down about 1:00 this morning. I was on when it crashed.

Do you think it's related to the hole in the void?

hzvjpwS.gif

Not at all. You dont crash if you fall into the void. You just die and all your stuff is lost.

The hole would have been there since the world was generated.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

If anyone is familiar with the game Riven (Myst Series), then I feel like you should create that map, and place the void where the seal over the void was in that game. It would only take, oh, 2,000 hours or so to do, but it would be really cool. Even if you only did temple island.

Sorry, I should have cleared out around it more so that you could get a better look down, but the hole goes underneath where I'm standing.

535xjk.png

ojdv.jpg