Diamondseekers - Minecraft Server & Forums!

Low C

I think my problem is to do with the port MC uses and my internet connection at uni, any ideas? I don't think it is my firewall in particular because I tried allowing MC and then turning it off and neither worked.

I think my problem is to do with the port MC uses and my internet connection at uni, any ideas? I don't think it is my firewall in particular because I tried allowing MC and then turning it off and neither worked.

Very possible. I have my server on port 443 (https port) because I couldn't access it from college otherwise.

Hey low, any chance you could make me a member on the server :P

Sure thing.

SO MANY SLIMES

slimeparty.png

Also, why do I have fire?

firel.png

I dropped that into the abyss of that abandoned mineshaft, you must have picked it up haha. I was lighting a fire for someone. Just destroy it or bury it :P

Low_C.png

Hey low, any chance you could make me a member on the server :P

Sure thing.

SO MANY SLIMES

slimeparty.png

Also, why do I have fire?

firel.png

I dropped that into the abyss of that abandoned mineshaft, you must have picked it up haha. I was lighting a fire for someone. Just destroy it or bury it :P

It was in a chest.

I see you've worked quite a lot on your project since the last time I saw it, Low_C. Coming together nicely.

Thank-you.

In other news, here is a new banner.

1-251205-560x95-1810-82E2FF-FFFFFF.png

Need feedback on that logo, if you guys like it i'll incorporate it into our website.

Low_C.png

Added 2 of Rainbowsprint's friends to the white-list. You all are welcome to invite friends as long as they'll abide by our rules and not cause problems.

In other news, I've been working on learning decoders, Sequential Memory Cell's and Digital Piston Displays. I've learned to build a seconds counter doing so :D.

All my creations are being built in my warehouse, I might post pictures when i get more built.

Also, the server has been very dead lately, can anyone suggest how to promote more activity?

Low_C.png

I haven't had a lot of time to spare lately, so that is the reason I haven't been on the server much. I still like to login now and then to check the progress.

Low what did you do? I can't open doors or use any commands.

Hop on and try and see if it's working now. I'm switching us to a new major plugin so we might experience issues. The positive is we now have 2 worlds. One world is survival the other is creative. I hope you guys enjoy free roam in one world with a massive list of commands available to you. If thats not your thing then stay on the current survival world :D. Oh and switching back and forth is a command away.

Low_C.png

Well [bleep] me runnin, I'm going to have to ask everyone who has an important warp to tell me what it's named and i'll try manually resetting it via coordinates. I can't convert the current warps over to the updated plugin. Bear with me and i'll try to get them manually set by using my backup and manually entering everyone's saved coordinates into the new system. If it's important please post here because this would be a [bleep] if i had to reenter every single one.

Low_C.png

You can set your own warps?

Yeah get with the program.

Anyways ignore the warp problem I reverted everything back and figured out a way to code the new world.

Here is the new command for the Creative world.

/wwarp creative

to switch back to survival world (main world save)

/wwarp world

Each world has it's own separate inventories so people can't bring items into the survival world.

On the new world you may /give and /item to spawn items. I will work on changing gamemode to creative but for now all you can do is /give and /item. If you do not like spawning then just stick with the original world and play normally. This changes nothing other than allowing players who enjoy Creative to enjoy it at Diamondseekers.

I hope you guys like this change, if you would like to see an increase of mobs on the survival world i'm open to suggestions. My goal is to make the majority happy with the server and make them want to stick with the server long term. I also would like to promote activity and if that means improving the server to spark interest i will do so.

- Low_C

Low_C.png

Posted on your forums for a whitelist.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Posted on your forums for a whitelist.

Thanks for notifying me, i've been busy :P. I added you and fizzard to the white-list just now. Don't expect much from me in the coming days though guys, MW3 in 3 hours.

Low_C.png

Did you go ahead and make us full members or do we need to go through that referral thing?

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

To clarify, Tip.it members do not have to go through the referral process. That is for recruitment at other sites.

As for the server, I'm at college so i'm not sure the state of the server. It was up before I left and there were two people logged into it.

Low_C.png

I can't access your forum either...

It's located at z13.invisionfree.com/diamondseekers

The domain diamondseekers.org is redirected atm because i was working on a new site which I just haven't had time to finish.

Low_C.png