Diamondseekers - Minecraft Server & Forums!

Low C

Update 10/30

Removed annoying message everyone hates, sorry about that guys. I didn't realize it would be a server wide display so i've removed it all together.

I've also ranked everyone who has currently logged into the server as a Member. Remember, you must log in once before being ranked due to the database having to save your permissions file before I can rank you.

Low_C.png

The mod was called Broadcast, i'll just have to figure out how to use world-guard it looks like.

The server outage has been because of Comcast's DNS being down all day.

Low_C.png

Server is stable for the time being hopefully.

Added rbaalman, moogle, and delta_finch to the white-list.

Updated everyone who has played since our ranking update to "Member" status.

-Low_C

Low_C.png

From what I can tell it's not on my end because i've had about 5 people online today and they haven't received the same error you are. The error is a Java Socket Closed Severe server error. Is your firewall open for minecraft?

Also, we're running 1.8.1 not the 1.9 prerelease builds. I'm not sure if that would throw up errors.

Low_C.png

From what I can tell it's not on my end because i've had about 5 people online today and they haven't received the same error you are. The error is a Java Socket Closed Severe server error. Is your firewall open for minecraft?

Also, we're running 1.8.1 not the 1.9 prerelease builds. I'm not sure if that would throw up errors.

If he was running 1.9 it'd tell him he doesn't have the same software the server has and wouldn't let him in at all.

Completed the prep for opening recruitment to other forums. We now have an auto backup system that runs every 15 minutes and completely backs up our map. I have also blocked lava, tnt, and disabled hunger.

If you have any suggestions before we go public or any questions now is the time.

-Low_C

Low_C.png

Completed the prep for opening recruitment to other forums. We now have an auto backup system that runs every 15 minutes and completely backs up our map. I have also blocked lava, tnt, and disabled hunger.

If you have any suggestions before we go public or any questions now is the time.

-Low_C

How would we place lava should we need it for a design?

j0xPu5R.png

-Low_C

How would we place lava should we need it for a design?

Ask me to place it, i simply cannot feel safe enabling lava at this time. I'll consider adding it to Member's rank once I see how this new transition to other forums goes.

Disabled hunger? :D

Yep :P. Hopefully you guys enjoy not having to commit suicide.

In other news, here is our recruitment topic on MCforum.net, if you're a forum user there please keep our topic bumped. http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/758539-181-diamondseekers-survival-server-forums/

Low_C.png

Hey low, any chance you could make me a member on the server :P

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg