Diamondseekers - Minecraft Server & Forums!

Low C

I'm having troubles with the login servers.

Also, the other downtime has been me adding Iconomy 6, Residence, Shops and some backend stuff for protecting the server.

Low_C.png

I see, but how come I can see the server from my minecraft client, but still can't connect? This problem has been going on and off since I started using your server. I guess I might as well continue going on mine while you fix these connection issues and try again next week.

The last time this happened was because of Minecraft.net servers being down. This downtime is for the same problem. Check Minecraftforum.net and other people are having the same issues.

I can't shit a rainbow.

I worked 9 hours strait with no sleep for 24 hours last night getting Bukkit configured and I just added more plugins today. I honestly don't know what you guys expect out of a server.

Low_C.png

Try not to get stressed out too much, Low_C. It's a mark of how well your server is doing that people are so anxious to use it. We know you've done a crap-ton of work. And you're doing it on your own, which is a chore. We're grateful--but sometimes gratitude doesn't translate well in text. :P

hzvjpwS.gif

Try not to get stressed out too much, Low_C. It's a mark of how well your server is doing that people are so anxious to use it. We know you've done a crap-ton of work. And you're doing it on your own, which is a chore. We're grateful--but sometimes gratitude doesn't translate well in text. :P

Lol had to rage a bit to let out some stress.

I've been trying to get rid of an error dealing with Iconomy 6 conflicting with Essentials economy in which essentials was overriding iconomy which was breaking my newly added shops, and leasing/rent system i've added. I finally figured out all the errors and everything is running smoothly and I'm annoyed as well that I can't get on the server and start configuring the stuff i've worked hard on implementing.

As for why the server shows up but it disconnects you before you can gain access is because of minecrafts authorization servers being down atm. I could bypass this but it would be offline mode which sucks.

Low_C.png

The last time this happened was because of Minecraft.net servers being down. This downtime is for the same problem. Check Minecraftforum.net and other people are having the same issues.

I can't shit a rainbow.

I worked 9 hours strait with no sleep for 24 hours last night getting Bukkit configured and I just added more plugins today. I honestly don't know what you guys expect out of a server.

Sorry, didn't mean to say it like that. You're doing a crap-ton of work and we love your server as well, it's just I've never had that poblem before on my server (although it's offline mode which is just like that so that friends that didn't buy the game can still connect) and somehow can connect to my account on minecraft.

With the money Notch is making with this game, you'd think he'd make sure he had good enough servers that they'd always be up and running.

I can't shit a rainbow.

Sorry, didn't mean to say it like that. You're doing a crap-ton of work and we love your server as well, it's just I've never had that poblem before on my server and somehow can connect to my account on minecraft.

With the money Notch is making with this game, you'd think he'd make sure he had good enough servers that they'd always be up and running.

It's no problem, i was confused as to why i could connect to minecraft.net as well but apparently that is a different server than the authorization servers. I've been having weird issues not connecting to Minecraft.net servers today as well but they've been short term and temporary so I'm not sure if they're testing 1.9 or if they have a ton of stress on their servers that aren't big enough and they're crashing.

Low_C.png

Someone want to explain all this new stuff on the server to me? This is the first server I've ever been on and I've only played vanilla minecraft.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Someone want to explain all this new stuff on the server to me? This is the first server I've ever been on and I've only played vanilla minecraft.

Sure i'll do a short guide here then possibly make a more in depth version when I have more time.

Economy Commands

/money - this will show your balance, you start with 30 coins default.

/money [name]

/money help - this command shows a list of the money commands

/money pay [name] [amount]

/money create [accountname]

alright thats the essential money commands, no these are useless if they don't have an infrastructure so I added a personal shop system where I can add Admin shops and you guys can add player owned shops. Do so by setting up a chest and putting a sign above it.

Write on the sign

[Player name]

B 10:5 S

ItemName

Then you can fill the chest with however many of that item you want to offer people to buy/sell.

For them to interact with it they need to right click or left click on the sign it's self to buy/sell.

Residence

Type /res ? to see a list of the residence commands, I still haven't tested all of these so I won't list specific commands until we test everything and I have it totally figured out. Basically this will be used to buying/selling property and keeping plots of land protected.

Other useful commands I have added are..

/spawn

/sethome

/home

/setwarp

/warp

and more just type /help when you enter the server to see them.

Low_C.png

Regarding residences I've figured out thus far that you can set 2 points with a wooden axe by left clicking one side of your residence then right clicking another block of your residence. You can then set it with this command /res create (residence name) then you can expand it facing the way you want to expand and typing /res select expand (#ofblocks max of 25)

Once you have your residence set you can do a plethora of things such as rent lease sell ect to other users of the server.

For a more indepth overview of the commands type /res ? <1-6> in the server.

Low_C.png

Lowc, saz and I just noticed something. When we try to talk, no one can see it. He was trying to ask you something and you didn't answer, and i didn't see what he typed. Also, saz told me he couldn't place water where he was at.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Alright, who the [bleep] has been stealing my stuff? I had 5 full stacks of bricks, which took me so long to gather, and now some arse whole has gone into my chest and stolen then. There's more that's gone, but that stuff is easily replaceable. I'm going to be relived when you get residence mod working Low, that way little [bleep]s can't go in and steal your stuff.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Alright, who the [bleep] has been stealing my stuff? I had 5 full stacks of bricks, which took me so long to gather, and now some arse whole has gone into my chest and stolen then. There's more that's gone, but that stuff is easily replaceable. I'm going to be relived when you get residence mod working Low, that way little [bleep]s can't go in and steal your stuff.

I think the one who stole your bricks is the same person who mined all my mossy cobble from my church and stole a stack of it from my chest

damnit!

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Might I inquire as to why the Netherrack portal monument was removed? Seems to directly go against rules 1 and 2 of the server. Alongside being kind of a dick move.

Oh that's gone? I didn't notice. That's a shame, I really liked it. :(

Also I'll need your help Low with adding lava to my office.

j0xPu5R.png

As of right now I am not super pissed about this but something needs to be done about this soon. All of wheat at my farm patch was farmed, and who ever took it did not replant seeds (Like I asked them too on a sign leading to the patch) and to add to that all of the ground became trampled... <_<

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

put fence's under the ground and the tilled (thats what its called right?) soil wont get trampled

Regardless if the ground was trampled or not I asked if someone took wheat from my farm, from someone to plant seeds back. I don't think that is much to ask right?

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

I thought whitelist was off?

The recruitment period was only during the weekend. I've white-listed everyone who applied formally. If you would like to join post an application at www.diamondseekers.org and you'll be added.

Might I inquire as to why the Netherrack portal monument was removed? Seems to directly go against rules 1 and 2 of the server. Alongside being kind of a dick move.

I apologize, people told me that it was made on the second day the server was created and they haven't seen the guy since. I didn't know you made it and i destroyed it when i was expanding the town. If you want replacement stone let me know in-game.

@Killerred

Catch me when I'm in-game and i'll help you.

@roccodog, i'll move the spawn when I get online in a few minutes.

Low_C.png