Diamondseekers - Minecraft Server & Forums!

Low C

Someone took my diamonds and my glowstone. Awesome.

I'll reimburse you. Also, since i've enacted white-listing as of today we will know if the perpetrator is a member of the server.

Low_C.png

Should try a chest protection mod. I've heard great things about LWC. My friend also sometimes goes on a server where you can use a sign on a chest or furnace to make it private so only you can access it, or put a sign next to/right above a door and you become the only one who can open it.

Unfortunately it doesn't stop people digging their way into your base.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Should try a chest protection mod. I've heard great things about LWC. My friend also sometimes goes on a server where you can use a sign on a chest or furnace to make it private so only you can access it, or put a sign next to/right above a door and you become the only one who can open it.

Unfortunately it doesn't stop people digging their way into your base.

That's on the to-do list.

Low_C.png

Server Update 10/25

Added LWC chest protection plugin. This will allow users to protect their items within chests so that the stealing will stop for good.

Removed Water from the banned items list.

-Low

Low_C.png

I probably won't be on for a while, if anyone can find my stuff (it's in the mine below my house, the mine entrance is in front of it) they're welcome to anything in my chests. That is if it hasn't all been taken already.

I'd just request that if you do, don't take it just for the sake of having it. And don't take all of the diamond, share it with the other people on the server.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Dat spawnville.

DiamondseekersTown1.png

DiamondseekersTown2.png

If you want to join in on the fun join us at www.diamondseekers.org and post an application for white-listing.

In this instance I can say...I can see my house from here :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Might I inquire as to why the Netherrack portal monument was removed? Seems to directly go against rules 1 and 2 of the server. Alongside being kind of a dick move.

I apologize, people told me that it was made on the second day the server was created and they haven't seen the guy since. I didn't know you made it and i destroyed it when i was expanding the town. If you want replacement stone let me know in-game.

Yes please. You can give it to either Cinta or I when we're online next. In the future, people should probably ask on either this forum or the Diamondseekers before they destroy things that they don't know who owns, so people who weren't online at the time get a chance to weigh in on it.

Good to know that some protection mods and the whitelist have been put in though, hopefully these thefts and stuff will stop.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Might I inquire as to why the Netherrack portal monument was removed? Seems to directly go against rules 1 and 2 of the server. Alongside being kind of a dick move.

I apologize, people told me that it was made on the second day the server was created and they haven't seen the guy since. I didn't know you made it and i destroyed it when i was expanding the town. If you want replacement stone let me know in-game.

Yes please. You can give it to either Cinta or I when we're online next. In the future, people should probably ask on either this forum or the Diamondseekers before they destroy things that they don't know who owns, so people who weren't online at the time get a chance to weigh in on it.

Good to know that some protection mods and the whitelist have been put in though, hopefully these thefts and stuff will stop.

Agree with you 100% on this.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

This [bleep]ing sucks. Still cant get MC to work and by the time I do, there'll be no space left in the city to build :<

You could expand it yourself. It's not like the city is set at a definite limit. It's been expanded once, it can be again. The pressure you're feeling is imaginary.

hzvjpwS.gif

This [bleep]ing sucks. Still cant get MC to work and by the time I do, there'll be no space left in the city to build :<

Hit Win + E, type %APPDATA% in the address bar, delete .minecraft, open the exe file and problem will fix itself.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

You could expand it yourself. It's not like the city is set at a definite limit. It's been expanded once, it can be again. The pressure you're feeling is imaginary.

Yep, plus the empty land I opened up within the city is huge so I'm sure you have plenty of time.

@ Langzor, it was a lapse in judgement on my part. I was caught up in expanding and your giant X was in my demo path. Next time you're on the server i'll give you some free materials to compensate. If anyone wants to ask about a structure I agree that it should be done here.

Low_C.png

Update 10/26

Server Item Buy Price type /sell hand to receive these prices from the server.

Worth: (Price server will buy for using /sell hand)

[hide] stonebutton:

'0': 7.0

wood: 1.0

arrow: 10.0

diamondpickaxe: 1000.0

rawfish: 5.0

minecart: 20.0

leatherchestplate: 40.0

storageminecart: 35.0

leaves:

'0': 0.0

feather: 3.0

goldchestplate: 600.0

mushroomsoup: 30.0

bread: 20.0

stationarywater:

'0': 1.0

workbench: 20.0

stonehoe: 40.0

brownmushroom: 2.0

wool:

'0': 8.0

mossycobblestone: 90.0

diamondhoe: 600.0

woodsword: 10.0

torch:

grass: 1.0

poweredminecart: 30.0

snowball: 1.0

goldenapple: 500.0

leatherleggings: 20.0

log:

'0': 2.0

diamondaxe: 1000.0

slimeball: 50.0

fence: 10.0

stonespade: 40.0

claybrick: 10.0

noteblock: 40.0

ironaxe: 60.0

coalore: 15.0

clayball: 8.0

fishingrod: 25.0

ironhoe: 60.0

goldrecord: 950.0

ironpickaxe: 80.0

irondoor: 35.0

bucket: 10.0

redrose: 2.0

grilledpork: 6.0

gravel: 1.0

wooddoor: 30.0

chainmailhelmet: 40.0

ironchestplate: 300.0

diamondblock: 1500.0

diamondhelmet: 1500.0

goldhelmet: 300.0

redstonetorchon:

'0': 10.0

ironspade: 40.0

furnace:

ironsword: 60.0

dispenser:

'0': 9.0

woodaxe: 10.0

seeds: 5.0

painting: 50.0

woodplate:

redstoneore: 30.0

diamondspade: 350.0

waterbucket: 10.0

water:

bedrock: 1000.0

irondoorblock:

'0': 15.0

goldhoe: 200.0

sand: 1.0

goldsword: 200.0

stoneaxe: 40.0

bookshelf: 20.0

ironblock: 160.0

jackolantern:

'0': 60.0

boat: 5.0

diamondchestplate: 3000.0

redstonewire:

redmushroom: 2.0

string: 5.0

stoneplate:

wallsign:

cactus:

sulphur: 19.0

rails:

'0': 40.0

ironore: 18.0

leatherhelmet: 20.0

stone: 2.0

egg: 1.0

diamondore: 200.0

woodhoe: 10.0

goldleggings: 400.0

chainmailleggings: 50.0

yellowflower: 2.0

ironhelmet: 120.0

obsidian: 130.0

dirt: 1.0

leather: 10.0

leatherboots: 17.0

lever:

cobblestone: 1.0

cake: 100.0

woodstairs:

'0': 8.0

ironingot: 20.0

goldore: 45.0

pumpkin:

'0': 50.0

bed: 25.0

watch: 100.0

ironleggings: 250.0

sign: 10.0

doublestep:

'0': 3.0

woodpickaxe: 10.0

stonepickaxe: 40.0

chainmailboots: 30.0

diamondleggings: 2200.0

cookedfish: 20.0

saddle: 100.0

cobblestonestairs:

'0': 22.0

tnt: 1000.0

glowingredstoneore: 30.0

apple: 10.0

woodspade: 10.0

goldingot: 50.0

diode: 10.0

soil:

clay: 3.0

goldblock: 400.0

stick: 1.0

paper: 30.0

brick: 40.0

stationarylava:

chest: 15.0

sandstone: 5.0

goldpickaxe: 300.0

compass: 50.0

sugarcane: 10.0

diamondsword: 700.0

goldboots: 250.0

sponge: 80.0

stonesword: 40.0

coal:

goldaxe: 300.0

bone: 10.0

diamond: 230.0

glass: 10.0

goldspade: 220.0

lapisblock: 500.0

lavabucket: 30.0

wheat: 9.0

ladder:

sugarcaneblock:

'0': 15.0

bowl: 6.0

chainmailchestplate: 40.0

sapling:

'0': 2.0

diamondboots: 1500.0

lapisore: 100.0

lava:

milkbucket: 15.0

redstone: 1.0

greenrecord: 1000.0

inksack:

glowstonedust: 11.0

book: 35.0

bow: 75.0

ironboots: 50.0

step:

sugar: 5.0[/hide]

Updated White-list

[hide]

TehJeven

link_olaran

sazaraki

smoopsmoop

misterxman

swinedog08

rainbowsprint

sbrideau

cinta

lady_ninane

overdoziz

funkyceo

issingno

avidwikipedian

dr_goose91

moist_rake

abc1230

nicolasgiordano

buildsmash

skull_emblem

shatterblink

beetuskid

flodder450

huston

swedishboy7

langzor

ziadaine

ninja_haiduc

[/hide]

If you guys feel an item price needs to be changed post feedback here. I haven't tried to check to see how balanced it is and i've heard people are setting up shops and profiting big time off people who are pricing low and selling for a ton of profit to the server. So use these prices to figure out what to sell in your shop as.

-Diamondseekers Admin Low_C

Low_C.png

Hit Win + E, type %APPDATA% in the address bar, delete .minecraft, open the exe file and problem will fix itself.

didn't work. I have a odd hunch its my anti virus blocking specific ports and shit. been acting up for a while now

Popoto.~<3

didn't work. I have a odd hunch its my anti virus blocking specific ports and shit. been acting up for a while now

Unless you're hosting the server port forwarding shouldn't matter. Try and click on options and say force update, it pretty much redownloads everything.

did you check firewall permissions?

anyways im going to bed for the night, don't build past the signs i put up saying my massive projects starts there blah blah blah.. I'll be building a massive hogwarts replica thatll probably take up that entire side of the town and beyond.

Low_C.png

SUCCESS! Whatever it was, Kaspersky was causing it. even though I gave it permission etc SOMEHOW Kaspersky stuffed up and blocked the ports when the exe ran.

either way, all is solved and I can finally build some shit.

EDIT: Not Quite. It's stuck on "Connecting to Server" for Diamondseekers.

Popoto.~<3

Not sure how many of you guys know how LWC Chest Protection junk works, I sure as hell didn't, haha. But here's a short list of commands and stuff, in case anyone needs it. There's also some stuff with groups and stuff but I'm not entirely sure about that stuff yet.

[spoiler=LWC Commands]How to use: When you are in game in front of the chest you want to protect

/lwc -c private OR /cprivate lets only you use it.

/lwc -c private <name> or /cprivate <name> gives access to a specific person or list of persons (separated by a space I think).

type /lwc -c password <password> puts a password on the chest which you need to put in first-access time per login.

/lwc -r protection removes the protection on the chest. I think all chests created are automatically private, so you need to do this before you make the chest password protected or whatever.

Probably not necessary but whatever.

Also did mobs get turned off again or have I just been extraordinarily lucky?

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

What happened to keeping the server as mod-free as possible? All these commands and whatnot just make it unnecessarily complicated.

Most of the mods installed are there to help prevent griefing and theft. I think the only one that doesn't relate to that is the Economy stuff. You could always just not use them if you find them too complicated, I guess?

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men