Diamondseekers - Minecraft Server & Forums!

Low C

What happened to keeping the server as mod-free as possible? All these commands and whatnot just make it unnecessarily complicated.

The only mods that aren't griefing preventive are the ChestShop mod and the Iconomy 6 mod. I don't plan on adding more "fun" mods for the time being.

What happened to keeping the server as mod-free as possible? All these commands and whatnot just make it unnecessarily complicated.

Most of the mods installed are there to help prevent griefing and theft. I think the only one that doesn't relate to that is the Economy stuff. You could always just not use them if you find them too complicated, I guess?

I'll be posting a more indepth look into the mods in the coming days with lists of commands and explanations ect. I'm still figuring it out myself.

-Low

(for some reason i can't log in with my account on this computer.)

edit

I am inclined to believe you are the person who has been stealing from Diamondseeker users. I believe this because of your statement to the affect of "You people should really learn to hide chests". You also burn to death about 10-15 times when you log-in [bleep]ing to me about the server so that heightens my suspicion. If it isn't you then i am still banning you because frankly i'm tired about your [bleep]ing about the server. If I want to create a project in creative it's my choice and as long as i'm not spawning items for other players to gain an unfair advantage I don't see the problem.

Have fun on your RP server and hopefully you don't bother them as much as you've bothered us.

In other news, I've backed up the server as of today. I apologize for all the stolen items and if it stops today then it was probably this jackass. I urge everyone to still use LWC chest protection. Commands are in the OP.

Low_C.png

weirdtower.png

Who's tower is this? It's going to be in my way once I expand Hogwarts further. I hope you give me permission to demo it and give you reimbursement considering it's not hard to relocate.

Low_C.png

edit

I am inclined to believe you are the person who has been stealing from Diamondseeker users. I believe this because of your statement to the affect of "You people should really learn to hide chests". You also burn to death about 10-15 times when you log-in [bleep]ing to me about the server so that heightens my suspicion. If it isn't you then i am still banning you because frankly i'm tired about your [bleep]ing about the server. If I want to create a project in creative it's my choice and as long as i'm not spawning items for other players to gain an unfair advantage I don't see the problem.

Have fun on your RP server and hopefully you don't bother them as much as you've bothered us.

In other news, I've backed up the server as of today. I apologize for all the stolen items and if it stops today then it was probably this jackass. I urge everyone to still use LWC chest protection. Commands are in the OP.

May i also start a project with creative mode on?

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Found a double zombie spawner connected by a mineshaft. Got some gunpowder and cocobeans, whee :D

EDIT: Ughhh, I thought surrounding a spawner with torches would stop them from throwing mobs, but they just keep coming. I had to actually destroy the spawners >_>

hzvjpwS.gif

I'm a thief because I criticise your bullshit, obviously. You dont' seem to be able to take criticism.

11 guests?

You randomly told us we need to learn how to hide chests, and after I returned to my house I found the side broken into, only me, you, and low were on and low can get passed the locks on my chests and door anyway.

I have no doubt you randomly started [bleep]ing about the mods because we locked our chests so you couldn't steal from them anymore, also that you're the one that's been trampling my crops.

Feel free to remove me from the whitelist at any time, Low (I'm Skull_Emblem). It was fun while it lasted, but I really want nothing to do with the whining and accusations that have constant since the server opened. I'm going to stick with single player from now on.

As I said before, if anyone finds my stuff, it's yours.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Feel free to remove me from the whitelist at any time, Low (I'm Skull_Emblem). It was fun while it lasted, but I really want nothing to do with the whining and accusations that have constant since the server opened. I'm going to stick with single player from now on.

If the griefer is gone, I would expect things to get better by a damn lot. But I can understand, it's like an itch when I hear people whining or simply not following the simple rule of common courtesy...But that's why I built outside of the village l0l.

hzvjpwS.gif

Hey Albel, remember this sign?

[hide=]=20111026204238.png[/hide]

Thanks for not destroying the spawner, now we cant get bones for bonemeal anymore.

Wait...what did I do? I have no idea what you are talking about to be honest.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Don't quit, it's a good experience once you rid the bullshit of griefers and such. I will continue to implement anti-grief measures to prevent things like that from happening again. You were one of the few who hasn't gave me a hard time throughout so i hope you return.

Low_C.png

IMPORTANT: You will be automatically denoted as a Recruit upon entering the server. After you enter the server you'll have a new permission file saved into my server directory. After you log in for the first time as of now 1am EST 10/29 you will need to post here requesting a promotion to Member status. Sorry for the hassle, you will not have to fill out an application for this promotion if you were already white-listed.

Finally I've finished the required infrastructure to expand recruitment to Minecraftforum.net, here are the updates i've added to the server.

New Ranking System!

People already white-listed will be auto-promoted to Member status, the ranking system applies to all new recruits as of now.

[hide=Ranks..]Recruit

Upon entering the server a new player will be placed in the "Recruit" category. Recruits' names are Purple in-game. As a recruit you have very limited in-game actions and you can only use these commands.

/spawn Teleports you to spawn.

/afk Sets your status as away.

/getpos Shows your coordinates.

/help Shows a list of commands.

/helpop Asks admin for help.

/list Shows a list of online players.

/mail Views your mail.

/mailsend Sends mail.

/motd Shows the message of the day.

/msg Player to player messaging.

/seen Shows when a player was last online.

To be promoted to a member (see below) you will need to have two Diamondseeker members vouch for you. To apply for Member status within the server post a thread in the designated forum.

As a member you're a full fledged Diamondseeker! You now have access to all the Recruit commands plus these commands..

/tp

/tpa

/sethome

/home

/setwarp

/warp

/sethome

/home

/delhome

/homeothers

/delwarp

/warplist

/mob list

/money

/money pay

/money help

You also have full access to iConomy 6, for a full list of commands go to /money help in-game.

On top of that you have access to LWC chest protection which can be activated by typing /cprivate.

for a full list of LWC commands type /lwc in-game.

As a member you have access to creating player owned shops by placing a chest and putting a sign above it like so..

How to create a ChestShop?

- Place a chest, if you haven't already.

- Place a sign 1 block near the chest (for example, above the chest)

- On the sign, write:

mcsign.png

(Item name can actually be item ID or alias)

First line will be filled in by the plugin automatically.

Price is a combination of buy and sell price.

You have to have B near buy price (people buy from you), and S near sell price (people sell to you).

If you have both B and S, separate them with a colon - :

For example:

example.png

means that AcrobotPL wants to sell 64 diamonds for 10 currency, and buy them back from you for 5 currency.

Also, if you put "free" instead of price, it is free to buy or sell

- Now, when you finish editing the sign, if LWC is turned on in config, shop will be automatically created.

Also, if your default protection is turned on in the config, people won't be able to break chest, sign or the block the sign is on

As a server moderator you are given access to every command a member receives as well as muting, banning, and kill commands. Moderators will be hand picked by Administrators.

Administrator

Administrators have access to every command possibly. [/hide]

Revamped Rules!

[hide]1) No Griefing

2) Be Respectful to other members

3) Do not alter or destroy other members creations what so ever. If you need to alter or destroy a creation create a thread here or ask in our threads on Tip.it or MCF.net.

4) Never ask to become a moderator or admin.

5) Do not try to exploit any bugs and report any exploits to moderators or administrators.[/hide]

I have also added 2 new plugins.

Hourly Server Backups! Our map will be automatically backed up every hour as an anti-grief measure.

A new system of preventing fire-spread and lava damage!

All lava and flint+steel ect is now disabled. I will be notified if a player tries to use disabled items and how many times they tried to do so.

Thank-you to everyone involved with the server and I hope to continue improving and enhancing your experience at Diamondseekers.

Lastly, welcome our newest Moderator Kimberly (Lady_Ninane) to the team! She can now banhammer or mute so don't get on her bad side. Moderators are shown as Purple names in-game.

-Low_C

Diamondseekers Administrator

Note: Recruits appear as Purple in-game, Moderators appear as Green, Administrators appear as Red, and Members appear as Cyan.

Low_C.png

Are there still server mods being shuffled around? No rush--I just ask because I see that /back isn't working properly. I know you got rid of some mods, so I was curious.

I noticed that I was mining close to the surface and hit iron ore, which threw a server notice to me saying I was listed as using the client mod 'X-Ray'? Should I be worried about that?

hzvjpwS.gif

Are there still server mods being shuffled around? No rush--I just ask because I see that /back isn't working properly. I know you got rid of some mods, so I was curious.

I'll enable it for Moderator+ during the next server update.

I noticed that I was mining close to the surface and hit iron ore, which threw a server notice to me saying I was listed as using the client mod 'X-Ray'? Should I be worried about that?

That happens for everyone and the message can be seen in chat by everyone. It's basically just a feature that lets me check the log to see if someone was really abusing a glitch/exploit. Someone mining 5-10 ores in a short period of time isn't suspicious, however if a large line of maybe 25-30 ore notifications shows up i'll be suspicious and look into it.

Low_C.png

That happens for everyone and the message can be seen in chat by everyone. It's basically just a feature that lets me check the log to see if someone was really abusing a glitch/exploit. Someone mining 5-10 ores in a short period of time isn't suspicious, however if a large line of maybe 25-30 ore notifications shows up i'll be suspicious and look into it.

With as common as iron ore near or on the surface is in our seed it might not be that suspicious.

With as common as iron ore near or on the surface is in our seed it might not be that suspicious.

Mentioned in MC to me that is so people donbt abuse Xray going on diamond hunts and coming out with 30 diamonds a day.

Popoto.~<3

If possible, could you please make my status members.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]