Things That Make You Smile :)

The_Gabe

Getting off of academic probation a year ago was so relieving. I will take school much more seriously like the answer i put when i first enrolled (stating that college was very important to me and family and the like).

Also finally knowing somewhat what i want to do in life.

What's also good includes being able to sign onto XBL again after a long time, replacing old dead consoles i havent played for over a year, and findong old shows on tv and online from many years ago and finding that i still enjoy some a lot. Some more than i did in the past. ALso learning lessons from old cartoons i used to watch. They are more down to earth than reality tv shows.

That would be nice in theory at least. I also enjoy finding this i havent seen in years when clearing out things. I used to like reading novels a lot, but not so much now. I still want to give old books another chance, at least to flip through them

I used to sleep on my floor a lot, despite having a bed. Now my room is smaller, so I can't find enough space to sleep anywhere but on my bed.

I think I prefer the bed myself. On the same line though, memory foam. Stuff is fantastic.

Also, the sound of rain on the roof. I think the best I've ever had was out camping, and it rained hard enough that I decided that rather than go for the tent, I'd just fold down the back seats in my SUV and sleep there. One of the most relaxing nights of my life. Also, perfectly dry :lol:

• Like 1

Usually I prefer the bed, too. But some nights I need the harder surface to fall asleep. I'm not sure why, really, but it works.

Also, your mention of camping reminded me of something else that makes me smile. Camping! I used to go camping for a week every summer as a kid.

Speaking of camping, today I saw a friend for the first time since we went camping two months back. Apparently her car still smells like the river, though she managed to get all the smell out of my shirt. I smiled at that fact. She'll probably die of mold inhalation though, then it'll be less happy. Oh well, I guess.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Speaking of camping, today I saw a friend for the first time since we went camping two months back. Apparently her car still smells like the river, though she managed to get all the smell out of my shirt. I smiled at that fact. She'll probably die of mold inhalation though, then it'll be less happy. Oh well, I guess.

You win some you lose some.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

You win some you lose some.

Hey, at least we got a good story out of it.

• Like 1

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I like a thunderstorm every now and then. Temperate climates don't get many of them, and they tend to be pretty weak (and extremely rare. We might get four in a year). I suppose this sort of fits into my liking the heavy rain storms (on the caveat that I do not like more than a day without sun, so they have to come and do their thing, then move on).

I like how there are actually good online communities unlike what some think (for good reason though). One in particular, a forum, but that is a secret. Hint: They are based off of those who stay in the shadows :razz:

Watching rage videos on YT of like, people smashing keyboards, controllers etc. It makes me glad I managed to get my anger issues under control a year ago, I'd hate to turn into one of those kind of people.

Also windy + stormy weather. for me, it's just so.... mentally calming.

Popoto.~<3