Things That Make You Smile :)

The_Gabe

Quizzing. I am great at it.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

• 4 weeks later...

Saw this on Cracked today. Psychics being caught in their BS.

http://www.cracked.com/article_20566_the-6-most-humiliating-public-failures-by-celebrity-psychics.html

6, 5, and 2 especially.

Just like in the show Psych, except that show is funny and was meant to be because of a character who pretends to be psychic and does similar things.

And on that note the show also makes me smile for the mostly non-serious moments

The fact Bass Drum of Death is on GTA V's soundtrack. My friend and I saw them a few years ago when they played at a small, local venue near where we live. It was basically just a show in a bar with about 20 people there. Afterwards we even had a chat with the guys from the band. The moment my friend told me they were in GTA V I was baffled, and every time their song comes up on the radio I just smile as I listen to it.

• 2 weeks later...

Re-visiting old things in the past could be great. Like going back to training sports on RS like Karamaja volcano and training again but now using EOC still brought back memories from 6+ years ago. It was surprisingly fun

• 3 weeks later...

Getting past a part in a videogame without resorting to a guide an be satisfying after that moment. Still dont like how some games make figuring out where to go harder than it should be though.

I also get membership on RS on times when i can play more, so when i do, it is great as i know how it is to be on both sides that is f2p and p2p.

After all of these years of science classes, I finally get to research a topic I'm passionate about... Which, ironically, only happened once I decided not to pursue a career/degree in the sciences.

And it's so interesting. I know how minor it is in the grand scheme of things but this is basically the first time I've been excited about my education in years. I'm actually getting pretty emotional just thinking about it.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Watching my dog bound happily through the first big snowfall of the year. I swear, she enjoys playing in the snow more than my kids do.

• Like 1

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Going back through old (and not-so-old) artwork and thinking "Wait, did I draw that?"

Highly critical of my work when I'm working on it, sometimes it helps to just step back (literally, in some cases) and just look at it. Enough changes that I can barely recognize it as my own.

• 2 weeks later...