Things That Make You Smile :)

The_Gabe

I recently discovered that removing thermal paste from a heatsink is, like, reaaally satisfying.

You mean the same phenomenon as picking off a scab, etc. etc.?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Google's help support forum or whatever it's called.  Once I hit the right keywords, I'm sure to discover a useful and well-explained answer to what I need.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I wrote a paragraph so long in Notepad that it wrapped into the next line with word wrap turned off. OWNED.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The first kid I ever became friends with (Tony) was in preschool with me, but then we went to different schools for elementary school and never saw each other again. About 18 years later in college, I was at a bar with a friend of mine (Brian) and we bumped into Brian's friend... Who turned out to be Tony.

Turns out Brian ended up becoming best friends with Tony in elementary school after Tony and I were "separated." We all went to a water park together a few weeks later :D Small world. Also I have good taste in friends apparently. :P

• Like 1

77yLQy8.png

• 2 weeks later...

I was walking to school on the sidewalk and a bus pulled over and opened the door, and the lady asked me if I wanted to get on. I didn't need a bus ride of course, but I thought it was a kind gesture.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

• 2 weeks later...

I bought groceries today and it was exactly $20.00. Yay! On a sad note though, I had already swiped my card so I missed out on my chance to pay exact change in cash without any pennies back for once. Oh well :P.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png