Things That Make You Smile :)

The_Gabe

But if you'll look over at the Gaiden Exhibit, you can see Fire Emblem fans have evolved into the "Shipping" phase, where they have already contemplated potential relationships for their characters. Soon they will enter the "Paranoid" phase, when the all-knowing-purple-haired-god starts smiting said characters and ending love stories prematurely, feasting upon their tears as their OTP is torn to pieces like a slab of meat thrown to starving wolves.

Though as I'm going to be participating in the "Gaiden Exhibit", I probably shouldn't smile.

Going to work and not being insanely busy all day for once.

(it's a fast food place)

I wish that happened to me...

Summer kills appetite for pizza, apparently.

I do too Worked as a cook at a fast food place, and being busy but also being able to rest for a minuite is better. I didnt like wanting to take my break but being busy and having to take it 2 hours later being hungry and in front of food i'm making

Busy is best for most shifts, but I was never really bored at my old job. Working with the right people will do that for you.

OT: Proving my sister wrong. She was convinced that the "daddy long legs" was the most venomous spider on the planet. 3 seconds on the internet and I showed her that that is, in fact, a myth. 2 days later, she claimed to have never said it.

She'll make a great politician one day. :lol:

• Like 2

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Seeing boobs. Seriously. Could have been the worst day ever, but some girl flashes you and suddenly it's a phenomenal day.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Where the [bleep] can you get girls randomly flashing boobs to you?!?!?

Would never happen here.

What makes me smile is the amount of money I can earn. It is not THAT much actually, but for me being from a not-so-very-well-developed country I earn boatloads. Probably gonna be the richest student around this autumn.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Would never happen here.

What makes me smile is the amount of money I can earn. It is not THAT much actually, but for me being from a not-so-very-well-developed country I earn boatloads. Probably gonna be the richest student around this autumn.

Probably gonna have the largest e-penis as well, huh SaqPrets?

Girls like these are common Philly region folk. I happen to find mine through friends on facebook followed by a skype sesh or two.

Nope.

I will be out of that money by Christmas. I like to buy drinks to other people...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Being able to do some venting on topics like what annoys you. There are a lot of negative things but actually reduces negativity. Also knowing that negative news is more popular and thus the world isn't as bad as people may be led to think, as well as all human societies are not the same even though there are similar aspects of human nature that stay the same.

Would never happen here.

Boobs tend to lose value over the internet

but I still don't mind seeing them

Tg_Ibe.png

Sad but true bluntness.

What also makes me smile is when there is actual positve news, like lives being saved rather than being taken. More lives saved than all the ones lost combined in the gap between news stories.

Dat first sip of freshly opened cold dr pepper

• 2 weeks later...

An old one, but back in shool when i was expecting a C in a difficult class to avoid a D (Not passing, need to retake), i actually got a B. First time i thought i might have deserved a lower grade, but i did get an A in the paper which was easy, but took some time. It was a summary