Things That Make You Smile :)

The_Gabe

Yeah double posting is against the rules unless a reasonable amount of time has passed (one or two weeks I'd say) so you should edit in any extra things you think of. I have merged the posts.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Watching people suffer. (Contains foul language)

[hide]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWWMjhCFVNY[/hide]

Edited by Toki_Hakurei

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I woke this morning and went to my computer desk, and on it was a cute little jumping spider. It's like they know I like them. It jumped around a bit, it looked at me, I looked at him/her. It jumped on a pen so I picked up the pen and put it outside so it could return to hunting.

2480+ total

Playing videogames with friends. That's always fun. I smile when me and my friend both have our microphones on and make people in the game lobby laugh with our inappropriate incestual jokes. Videogames are really great when you are in a lobby with people who crack jokes and laugh and just play the game for fun.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

• 2 weeks later...

When you reboot something thinking "oh what's that going to fix" and it works.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Trolling chicks (and random people when we are bored) at college. Can't wait for the semester to start for all the fresh meat. :twisted:

There's nothing quite like causing a ruckus with friends. Hearty laughs are to be had and smiles aplenty just thinking about it.

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

I smile at every woman I walk past, just to be polite (assuming they make eye contact). Yeah, old ladies, middle-aged women, girls my age, etc. Just so they don't think I'm some sort of misbehaving punk.

I hope this isn't my subconscious telling me I have a thing for older women...

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

When I was a freshman in high school, me and my friend doused a tennis ball in WD-40 (until it was thoroughly soaked) and then lit it on fire. He suddenly decided it was smart and tried to kick it into the pool, except it instead decided to roll over to the propane tank on a grill that was nearby. That was probably the scariest few seconds of my life. He dove over to it and knocked it away before anything could happen.

After that we suck to just spraying flames everywhere with the canister and a lighter. His grandparents came home and asked us why the garage smelled so bad, haha.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

When I was a freshman in high school, me and my friend doused a tennis ball in WD-40 (until it was thoroughly soaked) and then lit it on fire. He suddenly decided it was smart and tried to kick it into the pool, except it instead decided to roll over to the propane tank on a grill that was nearby. That was probably the scariest few seconds of my life. He dove over to it and knocked it away before anything could happen.

After that we suck to just spraying flames everywhere with the canister and a lighter. His grandparents came home and asked us why the garage smelled so bad, haha.

I would have ran like hell if that was me, not get closer to it. Although apparently it did work out haha.

Sudden influx of new girls on our beloved and humble forums. Case in point? This thread.

Ain't noticed that trend with guys.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

When i used to see good friends on rs 06-07 plox?

Sleep deprived+anime

Giving speeches in class

Lying, and getting away with it

When my dog licks my nose-cuteness-

Blasting disco in my Deville

FINALLY getting girls to like me

Saying "i love you" first

Trolling people, then being forgiven-repeat-

Night/darkness/rain

Anything from the 90's

The ORIGINAL pokemon theme song

Being a pokemon master!

My room-saftey place-

Opening packages from ups

When my nephew smiles when he sees me

The way people open up to me

Amusing little failures of vocabulary, such as this one.

u5x69.png

How do I...infuriate my own eyes in rage?

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Oh Dizzle, that did make me smile.

The other night my roommate and I went to get Taco Bell late at night. We were in the drive through and there was this high school kid in this nice sports car in front of us. In front of him must have been one of his female friends cause they were talking to each other out their windows while she was waiting for her food. My roommate rolled down his window and hit the side of his small truck with his hand really hard (like, super hard), which made a pretty loud sound. The two people in front of us looked back, and he look at them and said, "What the hell was that??"

I laughed pretty hard, tbh. It was so stupid it was funny.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

• 2 weeks later...

Crawling in bed after a long, tiring day. Or, in a similar fashion, finding a comfortable seat after standing up for a long while.

The feeling of lack of weight on yours legs is such an amazing feeling.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I'm gonna be experiencing that this coming week with my camping trip into the mountains - carrying 40+ pounds on my back while hiking miles and miles in the wilderness. It'll be awesome, but there's no better feeling after a long, tough hike than being able to sit down and rest for longer than a few minutes.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |