Things That Make You Smile :)

The_Gabe

Indulging in internet browsing and finding new information that ends up helping you later on that week or month. Remembering back to my wandering around that time feels weird, but simply great in knowing I didn't completely waste my time and feel less guilty about it.

To add onto that, I love learning something random that I know I'll probably never use/be asked, only to have someone bring it up in the next day or two.

To add onto that, I love learning something random that I know I'll probably never use/be asked, only to have someone bring it up in the next day or two.

This indeed.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

those big, soft chocolate chip cookies.

this.

also, i love speaking foreign languages

I merged your post with our more recent topic :thumbup:

Amazing books make me smile.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Eating really delicious sweets or finding a rare brand or type of candy that you come across once in a blue moon that happens to be very tasty. Thinking about this makes me want to go out and stock up on gummies and almond chocolate bars. The feeling is ten fold when you are reading a really good book or doing your favorite non-internet hobby.

Eating really delicious sweets or finding a rare brand or type of candy that you come across once in a blue moon that happens to be very tasty. Thinking about this makes me want to go out and stock up on gummies and almond chocolate bars. The feeling is ten fold when you are reading a really good book or doing your favorite non-internet hobby.

This is how I feel about the recess pieces version of smarties.

Getting an $800 tax rebate.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Driving on a nice stretch of relatively abandoned road.

This. I especially like deserted twisty back roads, bonus points if I have the mini (the SUV is actually pretty fun too though).

What channel is this on? Science?

I'm in an astronomy class that's taught in the campus's planetarium.

I've seen two other documentaries that were narrated by him over the last year or so ("Silent Roar", which is about snow leopards, and "Why Sex?", which is about... Evolution :twss: )

Friendssssssss. Simply the best thing on Earth. <3:

What are "friends"?

friends-tv-show.jpg

Sharing my drinks and food? It sounds like friends are a bad thing. :-(

OT: Learning more of a subject you like to dabble into and thinking you were too well-versed to learn anything new. It's just enjoyable to know there is still more to find out.

The obesity of most of the Ottoman Sultans - they look like oompa loompas.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau