Things That Make You Smile :)

The_Gabe

When you charm a girl and she flashes a shy smile.

Also when a girl is on all fours and arches her lower back up and out :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

(during a game of twister obviously)

Hey.

enjoying retirement and coming back to see off topic has went soft devoid of deep intellectual conversation

Perhaps you can do bring intellectual back conversation to?

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

This, and the whole site in general really, gave me quite a laugh.

http://www.korea-dpr.com/forum/?page_id=39

I lost it at:

As a country that has embraced science and rationalism, the DPRK recognizes that many individuals are born with homosexuality as a genetic trait and treats them with due respect.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

The rare case where you stumble upon an extremely nostalgic cartoon on accident on television or in a store on DVD. I don't know why I found it pleasing when I had that with even shows I disliked, but I think it was the nostalgia that made it enjoyable despite how much I loathed it.

Although, the feeling vanishes when it vanishes as quickly as it re-appears. :(

Rambling on TIF.

Seeing everything at home - family, pets, neighbors, cars, the whole neighborhood. The smell of home. Taking my kitty to bed. When my closest friend at home texts me, sends me pictures, or calls me. A lot of things with her really, when she comes to visit on short notice, when she keeps me updated on important happenings in her life before she tells most people, all the songs on my iPod that I have because of her, when I go to her house whether she's there or not. My closest friend here too, when she tries to include me all the time and hangs around all the time, a lot of the time with her boyfriend too. My mom, talking to her, texting her, spending tons of time with her relaxing when I'm home, when she cooks whatever I request and buys me whatever I want, when she agrees that I'm the best-behaving and nicest to her, when she sent me a card that basically said it makes her day whenevr I call. When a song that reminds me of a good day comes on. Cuddling with my blanket. Thinking about the great times I've had with the people I love the most. Finishing things. Baths. Cat pictures. Harassing people on Facebook. Waking up after a good dream. When my hair looks good without any effort.

Hey, at least I won't have to post in this thread for a while since I thought of lots now. :)

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

• 2 weeks later...

Understanding a composer or a piece of music more than just saying.

"I like the music of Haydn, because I like string quartets."

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...

I needed a product key for Mass Effect's Bring Down the Sky DLC, which EA/Bioware has stopped providing. I've read so much about EA's (lack of) customer support and almost had a brush with it myself. Then, right when I was ready to give up and just pirate the damn thing, I got the key with minimal hassle. |^_^|

Now if only I could do the same for the Age of Mythology disk I have...

I love reading 'wisdom' from aeons ago that seems quaint and charming to modern people. Some examples from the book I'm reading:

"Court caps in recent years have grown much taller than formerly. People who own old-fashioned boxes must add an extra lid to accommodate the new caps."

"So deep was his faith in radishes that even such a miracle could occur."

"A person with bad handwriting should not be embarassed to write his own letters."

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Being able to sleep in every now and then. It may not sound like much, but getting that extra couple hours of sleep is amazing.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Being able to sleep in every now and then. It may not sound like much, but getting that extra couple hours of sleep is amazing.

I know how it feels. Getting an extra hour or two of sleep alone is like gold to me when I find out I can stay in my warm bed for longer and I end up waking up more rejuvenated. The bad part is that I still do this when I am not given the liberty to sleep in.