Things That Make You Smile :)

The_Gabe

Television shows like the Secret Millionaire and where people are making a difference in the world to help other people,

it just reminds me that there still are good people around, even when everything around me just seems to suck.

I also smile when I'm talking to someone I like, and when I'm thinking about hilarious moments in my more recent memories.

Oh, one more thing, also when I hear innuendos cool.gif

I'm lying in bed and my cat comes into my room, jumps onto the bed, sits on top of me and falls asleep.

At first I was like "...the hell?" but it's now become a regular thing.

Having a decent, level-headed conversation without having some random person come out of nowhere and ruining it.

Unfortunately for me, I can only find such conversations online nowadays. At least the multiculturalism makes it even more fun.

Dogs. Literally, any dog as long as it's not attacking me. :D

Seriously... If I'm walking down the street and see someone with a dog, I always look at said animal and it instantly makes me smile. You'd also be surprised how warmly their owners tend to greet you when they notice you acknowledging their pets.

I'm definitely a dog person. Sometimes I prefer their company to humans because I can talk to them about literally anything and they just look back at me with bright eyes and a stupid grin wondering when they're next going to be fed. I respect that. :D

Brushing my teeth after a night out.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Finally getting an acceptance letter from a college. So much relief. (And moreso one that I really wanted to go to.)

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

When I'm singing in my choir.

I am the contra-bass, the lowest of them all and it literally shakes the ground when I make my lower tones. Can't deny my voice is quite powerful aswell.

Oh and that you can't sleep cause you are too happy?

Today, in the morning I had been 22 hours up and had freaking hard times during those (read: choral competitions with another performings and a 9 hour bustrip) and I still managed to sing our concert repertoire and some extra songs many-many-many-many times over in my head while trying to get some sleep. I was quite drunk too, so that might've helped, but still :wink:

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

• 3 weeks later...

Being able to space out and have your head in the clouds for while without suffering consequences.

This.

Also, pretty much all children around 7-9 or younger, especially girls. Innocence + Sweetness = Best people in the world. A lot of the things that become problems with them are the result of action (or in some cases, inaction), on the part of the parents, which is why I rage the point where I can't think straight for a few hours when I see things like Toddlers and Tiaras and Jesus Camp.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Being able to space out and have your head in the clouds for while without suffering consequences.

This.

Also, pretty much all children around 7-9 or younger, especially girls. Innocence + Sweetness = Best people in the world. A lot of the things that become problems with them are the result of action (or in some cases, inaction), on the part of the parents, which is why I rage the point where I can't think straight for a few hours when I see things like Toddlers and Tiaras and Jesus Camp.

Children also give so many amazing ideas and ways of thinking because society hasn't fully nailed in their customs and standards yet, making their imaginations one of the most enjoyable things to listen to. It's like they're immune to creativity blocks.

Children also give so many amazing ideas and ways of thinking because society hasn't fully nailed in their customs and standards yet, making their imaginations one of the most enjoyable things to listen to. It's like they're immune to creativity blocks.

ALL OF MY THIS

Seriously, conversations with them are the best.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

ALL OF MY THIS

Seriously, conversations with them are the best.

They occasionally say stuff worth hearing at times too. Too bad most people ignore their "cutesy speak" most of the time.

Another thing that makes me smile is getting absorbed and lost in something you're doing and forgetting all the time passed and the immense progress you did. It's like diving down in the deep ocean without a care in the world.