Things That Make You Smile :)

The_Gabe

I don't smile often. The only time my face gets into the smilling position is when i laugh, which in itself isn't often. I have a neutral face most of the time, i do however smile on the inside more than i do on the outside! I smile on the inside when i watch simpsons episodes, read an interesting tip.it topic or comment, see a trollface, and that's about all i can think of.

Final1.jpg

I have schadenfreude issues, but I'll put that aside.

I love the feeling I get from putting paint onto something. Although I rarely paint something now, it makes me feel good when I can move the brush and fill up something with a nice shade of blue or a fiery mix of white, red, and orange amongst bushels of crisp greens and browns.

That feeling at 10:00 in the morning on fridays after finishing my first and only class of the day :)

93/99 Fishing --- 22/74 Summoning

I'll achieve my goals, even if I have to crawl towards them.

Always accepting donations of living minerals, fishing urns, granite crab pouches, etc.

[hide=Thanks to]Silvermist82, Byzantus, Eka-iridium, emers8529, Octarine, A Local Guy, ezeeipancake, and Thor ls Here[/hide]

Having a good night out with friends.

Playing drums.

The feeling on your last shift of work when you know you've got a week or two off. Smug as hell.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

pretty sure we had a topic like this back in the day.

Opening a pack of yugioh cards and seeing something expensive/rare right off the bat.

Great feeling

Working out trades too. I now am the proud owner of Catastor, Naturia Beast, and two Black Rose Dragons.

Receiving trades in the mail also makes me happy.

Also, when I'm playing drums, and I'm able play something that I didn't think I'd be able to do successfully. That's always a great feeling.

My boyfriend <3:

Waking up when it's raining

When I'm really, really hungry and am about to eat a delicious meal

When I do something really well

Seeing something epic and intense happen in a good movie

Yummy hot chocolate

I love warm showers on cold days.

+1 :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

The moment where you learned how to get up from the water without falling and actually ski on the water.

<3 water skiing.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I just remembered a couple more.

-When you gift someone something and they really like it.

-When you are doing a math exam and you know you are nailing it, step by step. I just really love solving problems.

-When you realize you are surrounded by really nice people.

-When you become aware of how beautiful the place you are in is.

16185_s.gif

When I'm back in my hometown and I'm driving; driving is like a video game for me. I go the speed limit, but I try my hardest to make maneuvers that will help me pass the most cars. Such a good feeling when you pass some person who was 15 cars ahead of you without breaking a single law. :thumbup:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

When I'm back in my hometown and I'm driving; driving is like a video game for me. I go the speed limit, but I try my hardest to make maneuvers that will help me pass the most cars. Such a good feeling when you pass some person who was 15 cars ahead of you without breaking a single law. :thumbup:

Umm. That's still dangerous buddy.

But I guess as long as you aren't breaking the law, DO IT!

Being the only person a room who gets the joke in a show. What makes me smile is that everyone else watching the same thing look at me in confusion to figure out what I noticed that they didn't.

Oh, and slightly burnt cheese on a pizza. For some reason, it just tastes better to me. Delicious things make me smile, especially when it doesn't go by the rules of how it's "properly done".

Being the only person a room who gets the joke in a show. What makes me smile is that everyone else watching the same thing look at me in confusion to figure out what I noticed that they didn't.

That actually kinda annoys me :P

It's usually annoying for the people who don't get it. I guess I'm one of the rare ones who find the idea of being the only one to get the joke in something amusing. :^_^:

This song (which I heard on holiday as a child and have finally rediscovered) is the most terrible but entertaining piece of music I've ever heard. The terrible video is equally hilarious.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau