Things That Make You Smile :)

The_Gabe

I know what you feel. I was just on a 4-day hike in Jotunheimen, which you might know from one Marvel comic series. In reality, the mountain range is in Norway though. We were telting every night and we got caught in a snowstorm on the last day of July. Kinda awesome ;)

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

• 2 weeks later...

When the cheesy storyline of a video game is tugging at my heart strings.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Just happened with Sleeping Dogs for me... Was really enjoyable.

On another topic, I am going to my final year in high school and the preparation fuzz for Teachers' Day and the welcoming of the new Juniors. We are supposed to get them bond together and they will be our slaves, practically for a week.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

That's brilliant.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Taking a critical thinking/literature class, the topic is "what is literature"? I enjoyed the part where the discussion turned to literary "cannon", as the professor wrote. I understand that it's an honest mistake, and one that's fairly easy to make, but it left an amusing image of books being shot out of giant circus cannons.

Good food.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I've stumbled upon some quotes from the book "50 shades of grey". Probably can't post them here because they are too explicit for this site or whatever, but here's an example:

"Two orgasms… coming apart at the seams, like the spin cycle on a washing machine, wow”

LOL. It continues like that.

Most bizarre yet hilarious euphemisms and metaphors for sex I've ever seen.

2480+ total

Finally going to the gym to do something about my weight, leaving with a sore but good feeling.

My puppies cuddling up next to me when I'm sad.

The friends I have on RS.

THAT ADORABLE GIRL WAVING BYE

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

I was feeling really down for no reason, even snapped at my cousin when he asked what was wrong. I still don't know what's the matter, but that penguin video perked me up a bit

• Like 1

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Overhearing people saying good things about you without knowing you're listening is a pretty awesome feeling.

Or when they eagerly introduce you to someone else: "Yo, you've got to meet this guy!"

Love that. Makes me feel like Gordon Freeman.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.