Bank near water

Squakus

Are there any banks near water? I'm currently training herblore and having nice scenery would give me something to look at while waiting to bank.

Water graphics were recently updated so I thought it would be nice to look at while skilling.

Thanks in advance!

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.

Mobilizing armies is pretty close to water, but I don't know if it's close enough. And same case with the north Ardougne bank, there's a river to the west of it. Maybe Draynor, or Jatizo?

60.png

Join FC "w60_find_pen" For Penguins every week, and helpful people!

mertick.png

Not rly related, but if u wanna make money while doing somehitng that needs u to be at the bank non stop (alching, herbing, crafting, fletching, etc..), the BEST place to do it is in the Rogue's Den. This is because u can trade the thieving master, Martin Thwait, to buy lockpicks from him (20gp ea) they r being sold at around 1.2k ea at ge.. I made millions that way while getting 99 cook at den.

U only need 50 agil and thieving to buy them, and u alrdy have it.

:thumbsup:

Fury_Arcania.png

Not rly related, but if u wanna make money while doing somehitng that needs u to be at the bank non stop (alching, herbing, crafting, fletching, etc..), the BEST place to do it is in the Rogue's Den. This is because u can trade the thieving master, Martin Thwait, to buy lockpicks from him (20gp ea) they r being sold at around 1.2k ea at ge.. I made millions that way while getting 99 cook at den.

That's actually not a bad suggestion for someone looking to make money easily and quickly. (Assuming that it's correct, of course.)

That's actually not a bad suggestion for someone looking to make money easily and quickly. (Assuming that it's correct, of course.)

Its all true. i found it while cooking at den (best place to cook), for 2 weeks from 81 - 99 cook i got 2.3m cash worth of lockpicks from this place. so yes.. worth it.

Fury_Arcania.png

West Falador Bank. There is a Water Fountain above the Hair cut place.

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

Catherby by a mile. It's beautiful for the ocean and the coastal town feel to it, while having the halcyon days of trekking through it the first time as a member. There are other banks near water, but the only one comes close to beauty is the Fishing Guild if you want something of quiet.

Catherby it is. Nice ambient music and the water looks great!

Warning: Big Image[hide]catherbyherblorespoti.png[/hide]

Thanks for all the locations!

Edit: I've noticed when other people post images, a grey box appears around it with text saying "resized to x%", how do I do this?

Edited by Squakus

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.