Guthan, now worthless? Bones to peaches discussion.

Bloodveld

You must consider that you need runes for bones to peaches, and also that if your strong, you may recover as much as 38hp with guthan in one hit, which is more than any food will give you. And if you have high attack, oh wow you will be thankful u have guthan.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive never heard any1 say they wanted to poison guthans spear.

this is a fault on jagex's part. Guthans spear resembles any other normal spear (has all 3 atk styles, same atk bonus for each style), so i dont understand why you cant poison it. Maybe this is to keep guthan from being even better than it should be.

how about using both of them?lol then u can really stay forever now.but guthans is prefered by me though
SSSSHHH! No common sense by visitors on this board! :P

it costs 600 per peach, and guthan is free healing, so ur not making a veryy gd point
First, its 600 per cast, which can be 27 peaches. And you are sooo right! You never have to spend money to like, repare guthan, or anything! Right?[/sarcasm]

You must consider that you need runes for bones to peaches, and also that if your strong, you may recover as much as 38hp with guthan in one hit, which is more than any food will give you. And if you have high attack, oh wow you will be thankful u have guthan.
If you are too f'n lazy to read the first post, then don't post at all! Dang it, tip.it should have an age limit, so less 8 year olds post * after reading only the title :roll:

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

it costs 600 per peach, and guthan is free healing, so ur not making a veryy gd point

2 people have pointed out just how much of an idiot you are, but i want to aswell. not only do you make unfounded accusations, but you present them in an illiterate fashion.

how about using both of them?lol then u can really stay forever now.but guthans is prefered by me though

First, its 600 per cast, which can be 27 peaches. And you are sooo right! You never have to spend money to like, repare guthan, or anything! Right?[/sarcasm]

If you are too f'n lazy to read the first post, then don't post at all! Dang it, tip.it should have an age limit, so less 8 year olds post * after reading only the title :roll:

1) im not 8 yrs old

2) I DID READ THE WHOLE POST.

3) STOP FLAMING :evil:

1) im not 8 yrs old

2) Then it went in one ear and out the other, as your statement was very ignorant.

3) I'm just SICK of ignorant peeps posting without thinking :roll:

Guthans Takes up 4 inv spaces (5 if you have a shield and weapon), Bones to peaches takes up 3 inv spaces, Not sure why you say peaches takes more space =\, If you train at bandits (which will be the perfect place to use this spell), Ull see that bandits wont hit alot even with full rune, By the time u collect the 20+ bones youll most likley still be full hp, now you turn them into peaches, and now you have full inv of peaches and it only cost about 600gp, That money you use to repair guthans can be used more usefully by buying nats and runes, Who cares about the defense guthans gives you, When u use guthans you use it just to heal not to train so that shouldnt matter =\, If i had the spell i would literaly stay there for days with out losing my spot.

Quit runescape...

Man, this discussion is going out of hand!

I'm not a member, and haven't used any of them, though heard a lot of them, and as an objective observer i can say both of them has its pro's and con's, but none of them "owns" the other.

Of course there are some ignorant fools who post things like "600 gp per peach, oh noos!", but Melter for instance wasnt one of those. So no need to flame him, Bloodveld. I think you should respect everyone's opinion a bit more.

Bones to peaches might be a lot cheaper, and in SOME cases 10 times more handy, but Guthan really HAS it advantages (no collecting bones, not have to carry runes, not have to click to eat, ...) and people have to spend their money on something. Well, if you have 20m+ Guthan is one of the best things to spend your money on.

Of course, bones to peaches is the best low-budget option, but you have to understand that rich and maybe a bit lazy people fully have to right to stick to their guthan, and also a reason. For many its a too much of a hassle to get the spell. I dont get why you cant accept that some people prefer Guthans...

You like B2P, they like Guthans, so be it! They con's and pro's are equalised, so thet are about as good, but in its own specific situations. You have did you duty by telling the advantages of B2P, but more you cant do. Those who are willing to take those advantages will surely have done it.

Summary of this post , where i actually repeated myself a bit too much :oops: :

Be a bit more tolerant against Guthan-likers, they have their reasons, just as you have reasons to like guthan.

1) im not 8 yrs old

2) Then it went in one ear and out the other, as your statement was very ignorant.

3) I'm just SICK of ignorant peeps posting without thinking :roll:

i dont think you melee or range with a mud staff, thats the only way u could do 27 peaches in 1 cast without dropping stuff.

First, its 600 per cast, which can be 27 peaches.
i dont think you melee or range with a mud staff, thats the only way u could do 27 peaches in 1 cast without dropping stuff.
whoops, I guessed I missed that. Btw you have like 3 times the posts that I have on this topic. Post count isn't important, so stop spamming :roll:

whoops, I guessed I missed that. Btw you have like 3 times the posts that I have on this topic. Post count isn't important, so stop spamming :roll:

:-\ your the 1 spamming up your topic, i was correcting your reply, i dont want to see the author of a topic to seem "foolish"

:-\ your the 1 spamming up your topic, i was correcting your reply, i dont want to see the author of a topic to seem "foolish"

Hehe, Jessy is right, Bloodveld...

Now THIS is called spam :P

Let's make it not too spammy and add my advise: be nice to everyone and the world will be better!