11-Nov-2011 - More Loot = More W00t!

Nero

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the weekend was good for me. I didn't play that very much, but I still managed to get quite a few nice items from barrows; 8 in total. 4x Dharok's Platelegs, 2x Dharok's Greataxe and 2x Torag's Platelegs. Enough to make me a nice 4M :). Plus all those runes and 2 crystal keys as well as 2 d meds.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Ended up on 102DG after this weekend and 728k off 103... Going for 105 by the end of the month and 107 by Christmas, which will be nice and relaxed combined with Uni work etc, then 113 by Easter I'd say, and then Iunno, I'm seriously considering just going for 120DG right now and not bothering with much else on RS apart from maxing combat...

All that work and didn't make a dime. I'll never get my money back. :(

Was Deathknell, but the password recovery never worked for me. So I'm this now. Whatever. Someone get me some damn fried chicken!

#
Now lastly these one are 100% true and will be coming into the game within 1-6weeks, with the exception of the first.
#

#
   There WILL be Mounts involved into the game, Hunter + Agility will be needed. (I have both 99!)

http://pastebin.com/hMk10wqf

looks legit

Funny how that was posted after they said at RuneFest that mounts weren't possible yet due to the faster running speed players would have with mounts. :P

Do Fleshspoiler's Spawns not move extremely quickly?

There seem like some easy "outs" to the "teleporting around" issue.

Such as, projecting a view of the player or player+mount that both appears and disappears very quickly in the different stages of movement. The player would legitimately appear on the squares over which they were traveling, with the views (not sure what else to call them) appearing between. Maybe I can come up with an expanatory image...

2dgucz6.png

Spawns move at run speed, which is 2 tiles/tick.

I'd imagine that they'd have to make heavy use of z-buffering if they want anything to move faster than that, since when you run, you don't technically "move" 2 tiles per tick, you actually warp from one tile to another two tiles away, bypassing the tile in the middle completely.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.