11-Nov-2011 - More Loot = More W00t!

Nero

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ergh fine but I wasnt really planning this for this weekend.. Suppose I can.

Still prefer more notice before I need to grind the game for a bonus. Kinda lucky as I did have plans but had postponed it til monday but tuesday be fine too. Suppose its pizza this weekend too..

Please DONT do surprise bonus as its a pain in bum tbf. Just means I got to study harder at other times =/= Fun. With 'notice' I can PLAN things better = Fun.

There's no law saying you HAVE to participate. Lol.

I'll probably DG.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Gahhhhhhh, gonna have to wait till Sunday night to get onto RS properly. I'm off Monday so I guess I'll be no lifing with some red bull to try and get as much dungeoneering experience as possible. Would love to get close to obtaining another chaotic/get a celestial surgebox for Glacors.

too bad i suck at bosses, might barrows then LOL

or just dg

double effigies?!?! elite clues? lol

I'll probably dg though. :D

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Meeh... Am I the only one who hates these events?

It used to be so that you had to work for everything equally. Now you have effigies, random event lamps and random multipliers everywhere. I won't be likely using this either just like that last bonuses.

Amonitas.png

Quest cape since 11th July 99 Farming 4th February 99 Cooking 31st August

Double loot doesn't have to mean two of whatever item you get. It could also mean bosses drop two items, like some monsters already do, strykewyrms for example.

So getting two of the same item would be pretty low chance. Would be more like, pure essence and dragonhide in the same drop from Nex.

Meeh... Am I the only one who hates these events?

It used to be so that you had to work for everything equally. Now you have effigies, random event lamps and random multipliers everywhere. I won't be likely using this either just like that last bonuses.

Yeah, kinda. Will be busy anyways though.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

General remarks:

1) It does seem better than BXPW is, in that they just offer an instant bonus to players. Although I'm not sure what kind of signal I'm getting with double loot - feels like some sense of urgency.

2) Since the bonuses won't benefit bots, why not give the Dungeoneering bonus to F2P? It isn't like they get fast exp anyway...

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

This comes as a nice little surprise. Been at 90k dungeoneering tokens forever. I hate the skill, but been wanting (Not having enough care to actually get) a rapier. Only 55k tokens to get.

Anyone know how long that will take? Not using any clan, just friends or a Dung World??

Koolcookie0.png

Runescape Player Since '04 | Tif Member since '06 | Max Combat | Too Busy Playing MW3

Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob. Anyone who is better has no life!

Just realised that this bonus would began easily without most people even knowing tbh lol. I easily got lucky to see this thread when I did and otherwise miight not of known until half or even all of it was over. (If I had gone away this weekend.)

They come tomorrow or day after and it be like.. Huh? Bonus xp? Drops? Began yesterday? FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU - I was sleeping!

Since its first time they done this too lol. Alot wont even know until next week if gone out this weekend without checking site.

Nice 'surprise' for them when they get back but could of otherwise played even a few hours heh.

What madness is this? I have 5 exams coming up and then this?

Why Jagex so mean to me? :evil:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Oh. I guess it was a bad idea to leave all my assignments so I could do them on the weekend. <_<

This a million times. And I'm going out with friends on Monday, so no lewts for me.

DEGqA.pngQtYSR.pngHY2Ll.png

Looks like I suddenly found out what I'm doing this weekend.

Hah, ditto. They should do things like this instead of BXPW, but vary them each time. I used to play less when the weekend would be announced because the market was so inflated for such a long time. This, on the other hand, has motivated me to have another go at Dungeoneering.

~ W ~

sigzi.png