11-Nov-2011 - More Loot = More W00t!

Nero

I can understand the distaste people have, especially in regards to double xp in dungeoneering, but I also see the reasoning behind it. Trying to make the game 'easier' will sit well with some, others not so much, but taking away some of the grind, or making it easier to use more costly methods (more drops more money etc) is something I guess they see as a prevention method against botting.

Shame I'll be slaying all weekend anyway.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If jagex made soloing permanently double xp for solo would it be more, less or about the same xp/hour as group (assuming they didn't double xp for groups too)? Obviously still a 10:1 xp/token ratio though. Just curious.

Skyrim might have to be put on hold for a few days.

I know. I was just getting into it when I checked 200m thread and saw, and I thought well, I want 85 dg and can play Skyrim whenever. But goddamn it, I so want to go back to it :wall:

Asmodean <3

2xtorva2.png[/url]

sry about size uploaded inbetween kills and didn't notice.

Swore irl.

Me too considering its a 957m drop but there was 35 of us LOL. Only about 12 of us deserve it tbh.

Anyway for anyone wondering all drops are doubled not just the special drops. Been getting 80 brews/restores instead of the normal 40 ect.

L2pullout.png

tbh I don't like the idea at all.

ppl who do not take the advantages are disadvantaged. more like "forced" to do something.

Hey, and they said "Wed love to run more events like this in the future".

really agree with this guy, the fact that the refer-a-friend program exists at all makes me feel stupidly inefficient because I'm getting 10% less XP than I could be getting.

but I refuse to real world trade for XP.

guess I'll be dungeoneering

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

Did one trip to barrows and got double ahrim's top. My best chest ever (previously haven't had one worth over 1m) so to have one worth 3M was nice, would have been my best regardless of the double part :P.

Will do more tomorrow I think. Would do some bossing but being ill atm means something like that isn't a smart idea.

I'll give Jagex credit, they could have advertised this for next week or maybe a bigger event for the US thanksgiving holiday and gotten quite a few re-upped subs. Instead they did a surprise bonus weekend with little fan fair. This genuinely feels like both an after nuke reward and a thank you to the players that gave a large amount of positive feedback to removing many of the complicated bots.

I won't benefit from this bonus, but I don't think that means I should bad mouth it. It's my hope that some of the complaints on this thread about not being able to participate fully is in part tongue in cheek.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

I wonder what the state of Bandos armour will be after this weekend what with the assumption easily proved that it's constant double loot. Double BCP's, double Tassets... Interesting. Ah well, hopefully Zam/Sara wont be too packed tomorrow so my friends and I can have our little niche bossing.

Hoping someone can prove double effigies by the time I wake up =P~

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

I'll give Jagex credit, they could have advertised this for next week or maybe a bigger event for the US thanksgiving holiday and gotten quite a few re-upped subs. Instead they did a surprise bonus weekend with little fan fair. This genuinely feels like both an after nuke reward and a thank you to the players that gave a large amount of positive feedback to removing many of the complicated bots.

I won't benefit from this bonus, but I don't think that means I should bad mouth it. It's my hope that some of the complaints on this thread about not being able to participate fully is in part tongue in cheek.

These self-congratulatory Nuke celebration events are starting to rub those players who were collateral damage in the Bot Wars just a little bit raw ([qfc]25-26-423-63319466[/qfc]).

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

I wonder what the state of Bandos armour will be after this weekend what with the assumption easily proved that it's constant double loot. Double BCP's, double Tassets... Interesting. Ah well, hopefully Zam/Sara wont be too packed tomorrow so my friends and I can have our little niche bossing.

Hoping someone can prove double effigies by the time I wake up =P~

The F.A.Q. says no double effigies.

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

Did anyone else groan extremely loudly when they read the title of that newspost? #-o

I did :( for 2 reasons:

1)The Skyrim factor *I MUST PLAY IT*

2) I lag so horribly while dging *BUT I NEED RAPIER*

If I get kicked off Skyrim, I'll try to dg I suppose

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!