11-Nov-2011 - More Loot = More W00t!

Nero

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Landed 100 Dungeoneering (and 95 Strength on the side) and got this little beauty:

shieldes.png

Going to go for 101 :)

Congrats mate :thumbup:

I do still have 300K tokens I've saved... But dunno what to buy... Hardly any use for CKS, EEKS for when I Arma (which is hardly ever), Farseer is perhaps the most useless shield there, CSB might come in useful for Ice Stryke tasks but I have a Mages Book, CS - outclassed by Armadyl Battlestaff... :( I so dunno.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Landed 100 Dungeoneering (and 95 Strength on the side) and got this little beauty:

shieldes.png

Going to go for 101 :)

Congrats mate :thumbup:

I do still have 300K tokens I've saved... But dunno what to buy... Hardly any use for CKS, EEKS for when I Arma (which is hardly ever), Farseer is perhaps the most useless shield there, CSB might come in useful for Ice Stryke tasks but I have a Mages Book, CS - outclassed by Armadyl Battlestaff... :( I so dunno.

I would go with the CSB and the chaotic staff. CSB is useful for killing ice strykewyrms, glacors and for other Slayer monsters if you like to mage slay with Fire Surge. The chaotic staff is still the best staff for every other combat spell, other than Storm of Armadyl. So it definitely still has a use. Farseer kiteshield is a great shield for mage tanking meleers 1 on 1 due to the high damage soaking. CKS is useless in my opinion, I can't find a use for it anywhere. I have one and I don't think I've ever used one. EKS... outclassed by spectral spirit shield for Armadyl in my opinion.

Still got about 32 hours left of this event right? 1 More dungeon left untill my first chaotic then off to barrows i go.

How's people's luck been at Gwd/Nex this weekend?

Koolcookie0.png

Runescape Player Since '04 | Tif Member since '06 | Max Combat | Too Busy Playing MW3

Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob. Anyone who is better has no life!

Just realized I had one more day after all. Ooops! :wall:

Noticed this in the news post as well:

Enjoy an amazing weekend of dungeon delving and boss bashing. Best of luck, and we hope that when you step blinking into the sunlight once more youre saddled with swathes of cool swag!
I have to admit, it makes it sound like I don't plan on going outside the entire time even though I know he's referring to RuneScape... Oh wait, no sky in RuneScape, and no real way to tell if we have a sun or not.... Then what's casting that shadow... Oh dear. :| *Runs around screaming*

Randomness aside, maybe I can work my way to 103 DG before the end of it all. :lol: And if not, oh well. At least I got my chaotic maul now. Not gonna bother with a chaotic crossbow though.

It's the most amount of dungeoneering i've ever done in a weekend! lol I'm not really a big fan of the minigame skill and the "pro" players can be very rude if you are a slowpoke and dont really know what to do. This weekend brought out a lot of mid-level dungeoneers (65-80) which allowed us to group together and take things at a pace which was comfortable to us. Went from level 67-73 so I'm happy with that :)

My preference for these bonus things is the hati paws though, so you can do it at your own pace and it has a set amount of bonus. With dungeoneering they could give you a special aura that goes in that slot so it doesnt disrupt any dungeoneering items

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Decided to solo F54 to try and fight World Gorger myself first, got M. & Thok 10. I don't know if anyone's keeping up with letter to floor numbers but there you go for that one! :D...

I also have 300k tokens that I've no idea what to do with. Only missing Chaotic is CLS and I have little to no bank space as it is, lol.

EDIT:

Found him. :)

msy6f9.png

No idea what the gimmick was other than the eyes. I destroyed the melee and magic ones throughout the battle but I didn't see any real difference, other than them not hitting me anymore.

2dgucz6.png

Was aiming for 102DG by about 12ish before I went to bed as I have a 9am lecture in the morning.... However, everyone decided to do a floor I couldn't, filled up their team mega fast and such so I couldn't DG, leaving me at 72K to 102... Ah well... Maybe some other time.

Ah well, decent day I suppose.

101dg.png

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Day 2 Update:

Landed 101 Dungeoneering, biggrin.gif I might just go for 120 Dungeoneering now, which would probably get me 99 Strength or close enough, killing two birds with one stone is a far more satisfying approach. This has definitely rekindled my interest in the game now I have an interesting goal again.

Also, someone killed an Edimmu and got a blood necklace on a floor I was on. She didn't have 3 binds, but me and another guy did, and neither of us had 90 Slayer, so we were equally eligible. Was put down to a coin toss:

bneck.png211092_242669842430795_4056741_n.jpg?1313963401

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Day 2 Update:

Landed 101 Dungeoneering, biggrin.gif I might just go for 120 Dungeoneering now, which would probably get me 99 Strength or close enough, killing two birds with one stone is a far more satisfying approach. This has definitely rekindled my interest in the game now I have an interesting goal again.

Also, someone killed an Edimmu and got a blood necklace on a floor I was on. She didn't have 3 binds, but me and another guy did, and neither of us had 90 Slayer, so we were equally eligible. Was put down to a coin toss:

bneck.png211092_242669842430795_4056741_n.jpg?1313963401

RAGEEE

Congrats :D

:wall:

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Decided to solo F54 to try and fight World Gorger myself first, got M. & Thok 10. I don't know if anyone's keeping up with letter to floor numbers but there you go for that one! :D...

I also have 300k tokens that I've no idea what to do with. Only missing Chaotic is CLS and I have little to no bank space as it is, lol.

EDIT:

msy6f9.png

No idea what the gimmick was other than the eyes. I destroyed the melee and magic ones throughout the battle but I didn't see any real difference, other than them not hitting me anymore.

You should've killed the ranged and mage eyes. :P Your max hit is reduced by 30% for each eye left alive/open. Killing an eye increase Gorger's defense against that style (ie, killing the ranged increases George's defense against ranged). So the way you did, your max hit would've been reduced by 30% while also giving George a defense boost against your melee attacks.

If you have 3+ hexes, it's best to kill mage/melee eyes. If you have ragers, kill ranged/mage eyes, let ragers hit a bunch of times, then kill melee eye, too, because the melee boost won't matter with George rager'd.

sorry if I explained this poorly. i'm tired.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

EDIT:

-

You should've killed the ranged and mage eyes. :P Your max hit is reduced by 30% for each eye left alive/open. Killing an eye increase Gorger's defense against that style (ie, killing the ranged increases George's defense against ranged). So the way you did, your max hit would've been reduced by 30% while also giving George a defense boost against your melee attacks.

If you have 3+ hexes, it's best to kill mage/melee eyes. If you have ragers, kill ranged/mage eyes, let ragers hit a bunch of times, then kill melee eye, too, because the melee boost won't matter with George rager'd.

sorry if I explained this poorly. i'm tired.

Thanks lol. I originally thought maybe the eyes did copious amounts of damage on larges. Had no idea it would be that [relatively] complicated!

2dgucz6.png

Still got about 32 hours left of this event right? 1 More dungeon left untill my first chaotic then off to barrows i go.

How's people's luck been at Gwd/Nex this weekend?

25ish hours at Nex, got 100m loot. Missed a Torva Legs split.

Not the best luck really, but still, it's fairly good profit.

93959819.png

Leaaf.png

I have bagged almost a mill dung xp, with a couple hours remaining (someone has to actually be at work during the day today, mean boss indeed :P). About 80K from 88 which should be doable. So, 3 lvls and 500K xp for free? Yay!

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

Edit: Oops thought this was a different forum

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I've only managed a few hundred k xp, but meh 74>77(hopefully) is enough for me.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Couldn't be bothered breaking from my current routine of collecting charms, so just went for crimsons from double CT. Got enough for 89. :)

Hoping to sneak some more time in between my classes/before the event ends.

DEGqA.pngQtYSR.pngHY2Ll.png

This was a pretty fun weekend. Although i had so much to do (School, flying, etc.) i still managed to take some sort of advantage and got just under 2m exp. Should be able to wrap up the last 200k exp i need to get a Chaotic Staff. Big thanks to EoE for letting me do some floors with them. They're awesome!