Runes to pizaz points conversion guide

jekyll101

I worked out how many runes you need to use to get pizaz points for someone on the 'help and advise' board. I thought people might find it useful. These numbers are assuming you get the max points e.g 30 coins per alch etc and not taking into account any bonuses like free alchs, or enchanting dragon stones.

Telekentic: 1 Law = 0.45 points

Alchemy: 1 Nature = 0.3 points

Enchant: 1 Cosmic = 1.4 points

Graveyard: 1 Nature = 1 point

You can use this to work out ROUGHLY how many runes you need to get any item, by dividing the points needed by the points per rune.

To see how I worked out these numbers, and what assumptions I made, check this thread.

Disclaimer: These are only rough calculations. The numbers have been rounded, and a lot of assumptions have been made, so these figure's are not accurate, please only use them as a rough guide.

Thanks, this has helped me calculate how many runes I need to get bones to peaches :)

Laws = 450 = 180K

Natures = 900 = 270K

Cosmics = 1600 = 240K

Total money = Around 700K.

I think I'll be getting this instead of full guthan thank you very much...

Thanks, this has helped me calculate how many runes I need to get bones to peaches :)

Laws = 450 = 180K

Natures = 900 = 270K

Cosmics = 1600 = 240K

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=390610

Read that before you make any commitment ;)

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Laws = 450 = 180K

Natures = 900 = 270K

Cosmics = 1600 = 240K

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=390610

Read that before you make any commitment ;)

I have already read that and I understand the pros and the cons of bones to peaches. The best thing about it for me is that nobody can steal it... it's yours forever. :)

I didn't check your calculations, but you might also want to consider item prices for each kind of pizazz point and make some conversion along with that

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

I didn't check your calculations, but you might also want to consider item prices for each kind of pizazz point and make some conversion along with that

Sorry, I'm not sure I follow you? Do you mean work ot how much each points costs in gp?

• 4 weeks later...

just so everyone knows

i have been at the entranter place from 70-76 magic casting lvl 5 enchant and only picking the red shapes, enchanting them when i get a full load and not caring about which is the bonus shape

when nobody else is there i pick up dragonstones

10.6k cosmics got me 10.5k pizazz points which isnt too bad for speed training

so dont kill yourself trying to only enchant the bonus shapes :D

I just got bones to peaches (as I wasn't playing over Christmas break when this came out) and thought my numbers might help.

Here's what it took me

934 nats for 301 alch points

372 laws for 216 tele points

154 Nats for 200 grave points + 50 death, 43 bloods (this includes the nats I got back free)

679 cosmics for 2015 enchant points + 18 death, 15 blood (this includes the cosmics I got back free)

So similarly, with my experience

Telekentic: 1 Law = 0.58 points

Alchemy: 1 Nature = 0.32 points

Enchant: 1 Cosmic = 2.96 points

Graveyard: 1 Nature = 1.29 points

tipitcrewex8.jpg

For Enchanting, and you're 87+ in mage:

Use 10k cosmics, wield lava staff. Have cosmics, death and blood rune in inventory. Enchant 25 shapes at a time then depositing them, not caring about bonus shapes.

ASSUME: Every 60 shapes, you get 3 cosmics (in addition to 3 bloods and 3 deaths). So 500 bonus cosmics.

Every 4th cast you get a bonus shape (just on random chances of room). Every 10 cast you get 5 extra points. So 2500 enchant points plus 5000 enchant points. 7500 enchant points on average.

That's 8k enchant points and 500 cosmics. Use enchant points to buy more cosmics at 5 points each, or 1600 extra cosmics.

2100 extra cosmics, 500 bloods (sell for 1500 cosmics), 500 deaths (sell for 750 cosmics) and 727k magic xp.

Teleporting at camalot is for chumps. This is where the xp is at.

Big question is how many castings an hour can you do?

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

Use 10k cosmics, wield lava staff. Have cosmics, death and blood rune in inventory. Enchant 25 shapes at a time then depositing them, not caring about bonus shapes.

ASSUME: Every 60 shapes, you get 3 cosmics (in addition to 3 bloods and 3 deaths). So 500 bonus cosmics.

Every 4th cast you get a bonus shape (just on random chances of room). Every 10 cast you get 5 extra points. So 2500 enchant points plus 5000 enchant points. 7500 enchant points on average.

That's 8k enchant points and 500 cosmics. Use enchant points to buy more cosmics at 5 points each, or 1600 extra cosmics.

2100 extra cosmics, 500 bloods (sell for 1500 cosmics), 500 deaths (sell for 750 cosmics) and 727k magic xp.

I've been traing there for my pure and I came to the conclusion (with multiple tries) it takes around 5 mins AT MAX to get 100 pizzaz points (not caring about the bonus BUT BY TAKING THE DRAGON STONES). So in theory, you can get 1k cosmics converted into pizzaz in only 50 minutes...

I saw a lot of people doing that while I was getting points... seems like a big waste to me. I was getting 6-7 of each shape and just doing the bonus shapes, and moving while I enchanted, and getting xp almost as fast as that...

tipitcrewex8.jpg

I just got bones to peaches (as I wasn't playing over Christmas break when this came out) and thought my numbers might help.

Here's what it took me

154 Nats for 200 grave points + 50 death, 43 bloods (this includes the nats I got back free)

679 cosmics for 2015 enchant points + 18 death, 15 blood (this includes the cosmics I got back free)

I just got my bones to peaches and I have to say, my results are strikingly similar to yours. (But all I have are approximates)

~875 nats for 300 alch points (I often used the free nat bonus)

~350 laws for 200 telekenetic points (Often tellyed out so I could use less expensive mazes)

~130 nats for 200 graveyard points (Had like 20 inv slots avalible most of the time)

~800 cosmics for 2000 enchant points (Most of the time I was able to grab all 6 dragonstones in a "wave" and enchant for 8 pizazz each. Each wave came every 10 switches or so. I probally used more cosmics because you most likely were using dragon/onyx enchant - I was using diamond enchant. Which is also why I think the creator of this thread should take into account what spell you are using, and the bonus you get for enchanting 10 shapes [appears to be 2 for saph, 3 for emmy, 4 for ruby, 5 for diamond, 6 for dragon, 7 for onyx]).

So my results were

0.343 alch pizazz = 1 nat

0.571 telekenetic pizazz = 1 law

1.538 graveyard pizazz = 1 nat

2.5 enchantment pizazz = 1 cosmic

Can some one caculate how many runes I would need for full Infity with book and bones to peaches. Using Dragon Stone enchant (level-5 spell) and Grave Yard (Bones to Bannans)

cyco_1.jpg

Can some one caculate how many runes I would need for full Infity with book and bones to peaches. Using Dragon Stone enchant (level-5 spell) and Grave Yard (Bones to Bannans)

Yea, i want to kno if getting it is worth the money as cash is tight these days

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

Yea, i want to kno if getting it is worth the money as cash is tight these days

I was just going to make all mine thats why I wanted to know. I have an extremely rough esitimate and thats without bonusus and such.

cyco_1.jpg

Based on what it took me to get bones to peaches, if my #s stay similar, this is what I'm going to need for full infinity, the best staff (keep in mind you have to upgrade), and the book:

10.6k nats, 4.3k laws, and 8.5k cosmics

obviously if you don't get the staffs it'll take quite a bit less.

This is using the level 6 enchantment.

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Here's what it took me

I just got my bones to peaches and I have to say, my results are strikingly similar to yours. (But all I have are approximates)

~875 nats for 300 alch points (I often used the free nat bonus)

~350 laws for 200 telekenetic points (Often tellyed out so I could use less expensive mazes)

~130 nats for 200 graveyard points (Had like 20 inv slots avalible most of the time)

~800 cosmics for 2000 enchant points (Most of the time I was able to grab all 6 dragonstones in a "wave" and enchant for 8 pizazz each. Each wave came every 10 switches or so. I probally used more cosmics because you most likely were using dragon/onyx enchant - I was using diamond enchant. Which is also why I think the creator of this thread should take into account what spell you are using, and the bonus you get for enchanting 10 shapes [appears to be 2 for saph, 3 for emmy, 4 for ruby, 5 for diamond, 6 for dragon, 7 for onyx]).

So my results were

0.343 alch pizazz = 1 nat

0.571 telekenetic pizazz = 1 law

1.538 graveyard pizazz = 1 nat

2.5 enchantment pizazz = 1 cosmic

LIAR! You can't tele out of the arena!

liar6kq.png