Hello, I'm the Doctor! Back and ready to be a noob again!

Awesome ideas mate! I was also thinking immediately that numbers 2. and 4. could be organised from your POH, so you could actually have a better use for your house and everything. 

Also, grats on your levels!

Definitely adding that in there, construction needs things that are useful :) we could also make the chests that are in game stay the way there are and remove the teleport mechanic as well as increase the loot and decrease the time between respawns and add the house chest idea that I typed up to PoH of your friends. I'll toy around with that idea some more...

And thanks! I'm hoping to get within 300 k of 95 thieving tonight.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

sir please are you going to be watching the Doctor Who special this Saturday?

fdasFRAHRER#!$TGFdavjhsdahfo4i!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Calmly*

Yes and I am quite excited about it.

I'm getting my tonsils out on Friday so I will have lots of time to scape and all day Saturday to think about and be excited for the special :)

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

I will tell you the only thing that stuck with my childhood-self while getting my tonsils removed: the ice cream was a lie perpetrated by tv shows. There is no ice cream.

Jack-Nicholson.gif

• Like 2

witchynosaur.png

*Goes out to buy my own ice cream in preparation for post surgery cravings*

Lemon flavoured gelato. Yum. Also I'm 300 k ish away from 95 thieving now so hurray! Post surgery I should get 99 within a day or two because it's all I'm going to be doing.

EDIT

118 k till 95. I will get tomorrow. Also 40 mil cash stack and 50 mil bank. Almost back up to drygore mainhand.

witchynosaur.png

Does anyone want to do BA with me? I want to get enough bonus exp to last to 99 fm as well as 99 agility before they nerf it.

witchynosaur.png

Hey, defending is fun!

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

jkq1.png

q1p7.png

Got those over the last 3 days or so. Should be 96 by tomorrow night if all goes well. 584 k exp to go.

Oi, I find defender okay as well! But medic all the way!

Makes me think of team fortress 2.

@everyone else, I've never played BA but would actually like to learn if anyone wants to go with me for reals.

witchynosaur.png

8c84.png

Under 600 k until 97 thieving. 

• Like 1

witchynosaur.png

v4az.png

Bed rest all day = lots of scape. I should be getting 98 tonight!

witchynosaur.png

So I got almost nothing done yesterday because my anti-naseua meds that were supposed to last me until my painkillers ran out stopped working so i spent all day throwing up and sleeping. For the record, throwing up while having two raw spots on the back of your throat where your tonsils used to be sucks major ass.

Got new meds today though and they seem to be working so I am going to try to pound out 99 thieving in one go (with breaks for the bathroom and food ofc). Wish me luck!

witchynosaur.png

jb4f.png

tafa.png

And with that I'm at 2395 total level. Personally getting excited for December and the festive aura so I can power train some construction. Tomorrow I should hit 99 thieving and block daily challenges from it. I also might get fremmy elite done finally because I have 24 laps to do for a DC at Barb Advance and I'm only 30 short of my agile top. 

Off to bed, have a good night anyone who reads this!

witchynosaur.png

Spun my spins and got my last piece of the Diviners outfit! hurray! 

830 k to go until 99 thieving which I will get as soon as I get back from helping my brother with getting his car to the mechanic. 

My next goals will be...

1. Finish Fremmy elite (this should get done today).

2. 99 Divination with 10 k of each different kind of energy in a stack (saving this for either selling when inventing comes out as a skill or for using on inventing depending on how the skill works. If I can make a larger amount of cash making t9 2h weapons with it then I will go with that). 

3. Chaotic Staff and Glacors for 99 magic and cash.

AND

4. 90 Construction. I will be working on this primarily during december with the festive aura to save cash. 

witchynosaur.png

Sir pls.

100k of each energy or go home@

I'll start with 10 and see if I can stomach getting more. 

vb56.png\

#Boom

I'm 229/500 laps for Barb Advanced but I'm all scaped out for the day. I'm also going to spend as much time making money as I can tomorrow afterwards to get my drygores back and then I'm going to add 1 hour of QBD to my day every day. 

Assuming I get 4 mil from QBD per day, and 1 mil per day from herb farming I should be making ~150 mil per month. So my goal is to get to a 300 mil bank by the end of January along with 99 Divination and then max all my buyables in February. 

witchynosaur.png

Got my Drygore MH back now. Also got my agile top. My friend irl loaned me 20 mil cash so I could get it which means I can start QBDing again tomorrow. Hurray!

Once I get my OH mace I'll destroy my chaotics so that I can get a Cstaff so I have at least t8 for all styles and I will never *cough* sell my maces again. I should be able to get it by Monday and pay my friend back by Friday.

witchynosaur.png

Did some quick slayering this morning to get this 

6mvo.png

which brings me to 195 combat. 99 Defense will probably be my next 99 and I'm not only 3 levels away from 2400 total, which I will get with Slayer, Divination, and Smithing (probably).

witchynosaur.png

Did you go with a mace?

Absolutely. Dat prayer bonus. 

It's just enough to comfortably only need penance and prayer renewals at QBD. 

Knocked off about 500 k exp in misc things today. My refined plan of what my scaping will look like until January is this.

20 QBD Kills per day

5 Armadyl Shards from Glacors per day

100 K experience in Slayer every day

Ports

Herb Runs 

If any extra time is to be had I will be spend it either DGing or more slayering. 

If my math is right I should be earning about 10 mil per day with this in total putting my bank worth at around 550 mil by the end of january as well as having 99 in defense, magic, and slayer. Hati Paws will be used on Range, I'll buy an ascension mh crossbow and head to Armadyl for 99 range and then put the rest of my bank towards maxing all of my buyables during the month of February.

witchynosaur.png

Inb4 you end up not doing half of what you planned :twss:

:(

Probably true, but the QBD kills are less than an hour of QBDing so that will more than likely happen as I will just do it between my 2nd and 3rd shifts at work.

witchynosaur.png