The Worst Thing someone Ever said to you?

woopidoo2

"I slept with your best friend"

From my then g/f. That one pretty much felt like being stabbed in the back with a large twist for good measure.

Other than that, failing my driving test felt pretty bad.

ouch :shock:

carsignatureis3.jpg

[http://woopidoo2.deviantart.com]

[Tip.it Moderator from Dec 10, 2006 to 03 Sep, 2008]

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happened today at work.

Guy: Hey did you hear about that accident [one of my friends] was in today?

Me: No tell me.

Guy: He was in a bad car accident. He drove into a tree and his friend was killed, but I'm not sure how he is.

I thought he was joking because he always mucks around but unfortunately he wasn't. I still have no idea if he's ok. I'll have to find out tomorrow.

I was racially abused. I'm white caucasian. Believe me, it happens.

Yeah I know, it's almost gone the other way round in certain areas now. :(

Yeah, it has. A couple of comments at me in no way out does the years of abuse some ethnicities have had to suffer and still suffer to this date. It's probably the worse though, persecuting someone because they're a different culture, it's the lowest of the low.

Racism is never acceptable.

Yeah I know, it's almost gone the other way round in certain areas now. :(

Yeah, it has. A couple of comments at me in no way out does the years of abuse some ethnicities have had to suffer and still suffer to this date. It's probably the worse though, persecuting someone because they're a different culture, it's the lowest of the low.

Racism is never acceptable.

It sickens me how people judge others by where they come from and the colour of their skin, still i'd be naive to think that society could ever be totally immune from it.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

ya think that blows heres something that happend in enviro

my enviro teacher 's wife was like due to have a baby and anyways he got called from work had to drive her to hospital and all that junk. then we didnt see him for agais liek 2 or 3 weeks. so anyways after about 3 weeks he comes back and were all jokin around like i bet he got caught up in columbia and rico screwed him over for 10 kilograms of coke. then he says "My baby died while my wife was in labor" and like broke down

+ GETS WORSE. THe guy next to me says "get over it, its not that bad, just like burning a cake"

:twisted: :evil: :twisted:

el patto

I would have to say when my Sophmore English teacher asked my mother in front of me if I was mentally handicapped because I was quiet in her class. I about punched the old hag after that, she never passed males in her class, no matter how good they did, so that was the only class that year that I failed.

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

Alright, I have 2 stories but I think I'll only tell the most recent one.

I was playing basketball in the gym before 1st period like I do every morning, and the game starts getting a little rough. A fight insues with me and some guy I don't even know. He got about 15 good solid swings at my face, to my 3 and then out of nowhere he just ran away, I was like wtf? There wasn't even a teacher nearby, then when I picked up my books to go to first period, a nice teacher was lke"ouch, what happened to your face? Are you alright?" I said I was fine but she insisted I get some ice on it(my face actaully was REALLY swollen, no blood though suprisingly), so suspensions followed and when I got back from my suspension some little punk started a rumor that I needed reconstructive jaw surgery. I actually was scheduled to get a retainer/appliance the day after the fight, and so it took a lot out of me not to kill the punk(I'm actually friends with his brother) otherwise I probably would've got expelled but one of these days he's going to get what's coming to him.

I would have to say when my Sophmore English teacher asked my mother in front of me if I was mentally handicapped because I was quiet in her class. I about punched the old hag after that, she never passed males in her class, no matter how good they did, so that was the only class that year that I failed.
did she asked you or ur parents?

carsignatureis3.jpg

[http://woopidoo2.deviantart.com]

[Tip.it Moderator from Dec 10, 2006 to 03 Sep, 2008]

did she asked you or ur parents?

My parents while I was sitting right there next to them

crim2ma.jpg

I about blew up at her, but I held myself back, I probably could have killed her with 1 punch considering how old she was

I tried going to the princible about her only passing girls in her class, but the principle and her are buddys so she took the hags side of things.

crim2ma.jpg

I had a German teacher (i.e. a teacher who taught me German) who once wrote on my report:

"[name] performs well in German, despite his dyslexia".

...that wasn't the worst thing someone has ever said to me. I can't think what that would be. I don'y suppose it would be any thing in particular; rather, the way someone has said something, or something like that. (Again, can't think of an example).

ya think that blows heres something that happend in enviro

my enviro teacher 's wife was like due to have a baby and anyways he got called from work had to drive her to hospital and all that junk. then we didnt see him for agais liek 2 or 3 weeks. so anyways after about 3 weeks he comes back and were all jokin around like i bet he got caught up in columbia and rico screwed him over for 10 kilograms of coke. then he says "My baby died while my wife was in labor" and like broke down

+ GETS WORSE. THe guy next to me says "get over it, its not that bad, just like burning a cake"

:twisted: :evil: :twisted:

el patto

If thats true, that definitely takes the cake.thats maybe the worst thing ive ever heard :shock: :cry:

well i am a very religious person and my friend got mad at me one day and said

i give jesus oral sex for free rides to heaven

"Ive always tried to kill the greatest man alive, but then I finally realize that suicide is not the answer"

QsBillabong

I about blew up at her, but I held myself back, I probably could have killed her with 1 punch considering how old she was

I tried going to the princible about her only passing girls in her class, but the principle and her are buddys so she took the hags side of things.

Thas what boards of education are for, for getting them to fire teachers :P

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

well i am a very religious person and my friend got mad at me one day and said

i give jesus oral sex for free rides to heaven

I just really dislike comment like this...

Ugh... Just becuase people don't follow a religion doesn't mean they need to make a mockery out of it.

Jerk

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

It does... Try being racially abused for not being completly white and dating a black girl, In arkansas...

~M

It does... Try being racially abused for not being completly white and dating a black girl, In arkansas...

I don't even want to imagine MPM :( Personal experience?

pretty crappy
thats by far the worst :(
For certain.

I had two mates get hit by a train back in 2000. One survived with just a broken leg and the other died later in the night from head trauma. And at the assembly the next day someone in front of me started talking to some chick next to him about how "those kiwi * got killed shouldn't even be here - good riddance".

I swear, if my teacher wasn't right behind me to grab my sholder I probably would've put that little tosser in intensive care.

i would have done it anyway..

wen i was in school.. teachers wer inferior to students.. wed push them round and tell them to go screw themselves.. etc

the head teacher walked up to a few of us smoking weed and he said "hurry up your lessons have started" lol ;)

the reason for this is cuz my school was all boys.. the teachers wer 98% women and the head teacher was tiny.. and our crew had at least 10 6ft+ lads, teachers didnt mess with us

vistame09copyhr8.png