Unlimited fast bronze arrows. - oops, nope

Panneto

Create a new character! Half way through training when you reach the combat training.

You are given 50 bronze arrows and a bow.

Drop the 50 arrows and talk to the combat he gives you 50 more.

Repeat this process untill you have 250. Then pickup the ones on the ground so they dont dissapear.

Aslong as you dont let the arrows dissapear, keep getting 250 then picking them all up.

I did this for 87k Bronze Arrows yesterday within a few hours. I have left the person there to keep getting more.

Its not much money but good for range training.

2ndbannernoleaderkopiepg8.png

panneto.png

My Monster Hunting Screenshot post:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=4380593#4380593

For a short time, people were able to cheat in this way, but only on RS Classic. For a few days (not long after the RS2 launch), Jagex allowed players to move their RS2 items to RS Classic. Players would collect arrows on the RS2 tutorial island and transfer them to their RSC accounts and the arrows wouldn't get deleted.

Of course, this doesn't work now.

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

bummer dude. sucks to be you! haha.

it would be amusing to get to a high level and pretend to be one of the "tutors" and totally mislead some noobs.

"If you stack all of the bones that you find here in a perfect straight line, it will summon the great demon KTLECTLECT to destroy all that stand in your way... now move on to learn about banking."

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

and ya now what? you cant die on the island, the health bar stops at 0, and if you stand at lumbridge you can see that everyone arrives with 0 hp then it gets restored, so basically the wizard kills you and you get to keep all basic items...

ashmsig1uq.png

overseerlp5.png

R.I.P. Shiva and Steve

it would be amusing to get to a high level and pretend to be one of the "tutors" and totally mislead some noobs.

"If you stack all of the bones that you find here in a perfect straight line, it will summon the great demon KTLECTLECT to destroy all that stand in your way... now move on to learn about banking."

Two words: Comic, genius

31509signature.gif