Diablo III

The Observer

Kridershot probably isn't all that good anymore anyway. I have one (Ancient) and i really haven't used it much. I find that a decently rolled Crossbow is better. I've been messing around with a few different builds the past week or two trying to figure out what i want to work on a bit more seriously and push higher Greater Rifts but i'm struggling to really stick to on class. I find that i do best with a WoL Monk, Condemn Crusader, and Furious Charge Barb managing to do 48 with all 3 of those, but for some reason i don't really enjoy the playstyle of any of them too much.

Do a pony build.

Also kridershot is still gr8, people still want them.

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Kridershot probably isn't all that good anymore anyway. I have one (Ancient) and i really haven't used it much. I find that a decently rolled Crossbow is better. I've been messing around with a few different builds the past week or two trying to figure out what i want to work on a bit more seriously and push higher Greater Rifts but i'm struggling to really stick to on class. I find that i do best with a WoL Monk, Condemn Crusader, and Furious Charge Barb managing to do 48 with all 3 of those, but for some reason i don't really enjoy the playstyle of any of them too much.

Do a pony build.

I have a Stampede build too, but it's not as good. I can't push anything past 43 with it. I really do enjoy the Stampede build a lot more than the Condemn build though. Finally managed to get past 49 on my Barb as well. Got really lucky. Finished it with 6 and a half minutes left. Had a Power Pylon right where the RG spawned, and it was Stonesinger. Dropped half it's HP within the first few seconds.

Also, as for the Kridershot, i don't think it's amazing right now. I'm currently using an Ancient Barb and it's doing a lot better. Even when i'm forced to use a Hatred Generator, it's just so much better.

Do a pony build.

I have a Stampede build too, but it's not as good. I can't push anything past 43 with it. I really do enjoy the Stampede build a lot more than the Condemn build though. Finally managed to get past 49 on my Barb as well. Got really lucky. Finished it with 6 and a half minutes left. Had a Power Pylon right where the RG spawned, and it was Stonesinger. Dropped half it's HP within the first few seconds.

Also, as for the Kridershot, i don't think it's amazing right now. I'm currently using an Ancient Barb and it's doing a lot better. Even when i'm forced to use a Hatred Generator, it's just so much better.

Why do I feel as if it's easier to do things on console?

max.png 50.png

Do a pony build.

Why do I feel as if it's easier to do things on console?

It's the exact same lol, ive just been having stupid luck lately.

I mean, you've seen more of the super-hyped legendary drops than I have, curious of your magic find and hours played... I've seen 1 furnace drop and it was someone else's. Haven't seen anything else.

I don't think i have any Magic Find to be honest. I'll check and make sure next time i'm on. But my hours played is pretty high. For reference, i'm Paragon 651 and i've been playing since August 2014.

On a different note, ive been pushing Greater Rifts trying to break the 50's. Came up short 3 times last night. 1st 50 i did i cleared the rift in just under 8 minutes, but had a bad RG. Closest i've managed to get.

I mean, you've seen more of the super-hyped legendary drops than I have, curious of your magic find and hours played... I've seen 1 furnace drop and it was someone else's. Haven't seen anything else.

I don't think i have any Magic Find to be honest. I'll check and make sure next time i'm on. But my hours played is pretty high. For reference, i'm Paragon 651 and i've been playing since August 2014.

On a different note, ive been pushing Greater Rifts trying to break the 50's. Came up short 3 times last night. 1st 50 i did i cleared the rift in just under 8 minutes, but had a bad RG. Closest i've managed to get.

Actually, you said you play on console, right? If so I'd rather just discredit all your drops entirely, as console is full of cheating and hacking. Not that I'm saying YOU'RE the one doing that bad stuff, but I just can't believe anything from console anymore

max.png 50.png

Actually, you said you play on console, right? If so I'd rather just discredit all your drops entirely, as console is full of cheating and hacking. Not that I'm saying YOU'RE the one doing that bad stuff, but I just can't believe anything from console anymore

Yeah i pretty much stopped playing multiplayer when RoS came out on Console. The hacking was pretty out of control. Every other lobby there would be a player with 100m DPS killing anything and everything in one hit. Best way to avoid them for me was to just not play online at all.

Yeah i pretty much stopped playing multiplayer when RoS came out on Console. The hacking was pretty out of control. Every other lobby there would be a player with 100m DPS killing anything and everything in one hit. Best way to avoid them for me was to just not play online at all.

I mean, my monk can easily do T6 lol. Blizzard is actually doing their own version of "bot-bukes" at the moment

max.png 50.png

Meh, on console there's so many people that mod their gear and do GR100. They'll mod their Paragons to 10 000. It's stupid. Blizzard kind of [bleep]ed up with their file-transfer system and i'm not sure if there's really any way to rectify the mistake now.

I don't understand people's luck in this new season. Using a cain's set + topaz in a leorics crown and am still scraping by to get legendaries... I have one firebird's piece, literally can't get another. Shit. Makes me want to just play my non-season monk. love that dude.

max.png 50.png

Easy T6 machine. If I want to push higher grifts or farm T6 faster I can swap out that healing ability for exploding palm, although I do have a rune equipped on the healing ability to boost my damage, which works quite well. 

sa0mDVA.png

VLwlT6K.png

hbLMmq7.png

FYlwFWH.png

If it has a "1" next to the item, that means that it's ancient.

All gems are level 25, too.

I love Turbohud. Makes everything so much entertaining. Figuring out legitimate DPS and whatnot is possible with it.

max.png 50.png

I don't understand people's luck in this new season. Using a cain's set + topaz in a leorics crown and am still scraping by to get legendaries... I have one firebird's piece, literally can't get another. Shit. Makes me want to just play my non-season monk. love that dude.

Yeah man i've been stalking Reddit the past few days and some people are having insane luck. I don't know if you follow any Diablo 3 streamers/YTers but one guy i often watch (Chainer, a Barbarian) managed to get himself from T6 ready in something like 23 hours. I heard of another fellow that got his Wizard T6 ready in just over 10 hours.

Also, why are your Gems only 25? I literally didn't bother pushing Greater Rifts until getting my Gems to at least 40. Some of them i even grinded out to 50 or 60 (which is a massive pain in the ass).

Yeah man i've been stalking Reddit the past few days and some people are having insane luck. I don't know if you follow any Diablo 3 streamers/YTers but one guy i often watch (Chainer, a Barbarian) managed to get himself from T6 ready in something like 23 hours. I heard of another fellow that got his Wizard T6 ready in just over 10 hours.

Also, why are your Gems only 25? I literally didn't bother pushing Greater Rifts until getting my Gems to at least 40. Some of them i even grinded out to 50 or 60 (which is a massive pain in the ass).

I usually do grifts alone, and I'm not interested in changing my skills/passives just to get my gems higher. Also, qualifying for a grift (when you do the waves) is a pain in the ass and a pillar of the ancients monk isn't exactly the best class to do that, whereas a well equipped demon hunter can slay that easily. I can usually average grift 33 with my T6 farming build, that I posted above. Grift 33 isn't bad for something that was made with the intent of being lazy. if you look at my #3 from the left on the skill bar, that's for a slight damage boost as well as to heal anyone leeching T6. I could swap that out for exploding palm and do a [bleep] ton more damage. Also on my #2 from the left, I'm using a different rune than most. Usually people use the rune that turns the damage to holy and gives spirit regen for every 3rd stack, but I use another rune (I think the last one) that can release electrical tornadoes if I get like 3 crit hits within 6 seconds or something... 

Started a monk in the season. Gungdo gear seems like it's going to change which class is most OP I've heard. Right now I think it's considered that DH is the most OP, which was followed by Monk after 2.1.2, but now I think the tables have turned.

max.png 50.png

Easy T6 machine. If I want to push higher grifts or farm T6 faster I can swap out that healing ability for exploding palm, although I do have a rune equipped on the healing ability to boost my damage, which works quite well. 

sa0mDVA.png

VLwlT6K.png

hbLMmq7.png

FYlwFWH.png

I love Turbohud. Makes everything so much entertaining. Figuring out legitimate DPS and whatnot is possible with it.

Probably would be even better to have aughild's shoulder/bracers and crudest boots with a mystical ally (assuming u have the ring of royal grandeur)

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Probably would be even better to have aughild's shoulder/bracers and crudest boots with a mystical ally (assuming u have the ring of royal grandeur)

If I lose my shoulders I lose my sunwuko set bonus which is mandatory for the build I believe. I find aughilds to be unnecessary anyways because I already smoke most everything on T6 with no problems. I have the crudest boots in my stash but I find no reason to lose the 2 item set bonus on the raiment of a thousand storms set. (+500 dex). While I believe I AM using a passive that grants me like 5% extra damage for each ally affected by my mantra's, I haven't ever had a problem where I've thought "wow, I could use more power." I have an ancient rorg and it's meh. When I'm set seasonally and have some toons that I like, I'll probably farm A1 bounties on T6 and open 15 cache's at a time like I normally do.

max.png 50.png

Personally i use:

Sunwuko Helm, Shoulders, and Gloves

Inna's Chest, Belt, and Pants

Crudest Boots

Gungdo Gear

Hellfire Amulet

RoRG/Unity

Seems to be the best setup for me. T6 no problem, and i've gone up to GR47 although i've seen a guy use the same setup for GR51. Think it might be the best build over-all, unless you got with a perma-Serenity build.

Personally i use:

Sunwuko Helm, Shoulders, and Gloves

Inna's Chest, Belt, and Pants

Crudest Boots

Gungdo Gear

Hellfire Amulet

RoRG/Unity

Seems to be the best setup for me. T6 no problem, and i've gone up to GR47 although i've seen a guy use the same setup for GR51. Think it might be the best build over-all, unless you got with a perma-Serenity build.

Give up innas belt for a witching hour is what seems to be doing on PC. I still haven't seen a gungdo gear or any sunwuko pieces, or have started key hunting, but I have an innas chest piece... What "side-affect" did your hellfire role?

max.png 50.png

Yeah i expect the meta to change a bit as season 2 progresses. Probably not much, but i can see it changing. And the Hellfire i have rolled with Harmony. Rolled pretty good. Like 95% ChD, 9.5% ChC, Socket, and Int which i rerolled to %Lightning. 

Yeah i expect the meta to change a bit as season 2 progresses. Probably not much, but i can see it changing. And the Hellfire i have rolled with Harmony. Rolled pretty good. Like 95% ChD, 9.5% ChC, Socket, and Int which i rerolled to %Lightning. 

What does harmony do again?

max.png 50.png

40% of secondary resists count towards All Resist, or something like that. pretty handy.

40% of secondary resists count towards All Resist, or something like that. pretty handy.

Oh, that is pretty handy. Maybe I'll farm some hellfire components today. It's a shame you don't play on PC

max.png 50.png

Oh, that is pretty handy. Maybe I'll farm some hellfire components today. It's a shame you don't play on PC

I thought about it, but i don't feel like having to start all over again. And not to keen on giving up the comfort of my controller and couch, haha.

You can plug your controller into your computer and just map the keys! :p

In other news, I decided to do key wardens and make a hellfire ring. First one I ever made turned out to be nice AND it was ancient. Have no use for it though, just wanted to make it :p

max.png 50.png

In November of 2014 i spent about the entire month doing Bounties almost exclusively, just to farm Rift Keys. When i upgraded from 360 to One end Dec i had an insane amount of Rift Keys as Hellfire material (i killed Keywardens while doing Bounties). Ended up with enough to make a lot of Amulets and actually got really lucky with a few that i made. Think i managed to make good ones (similar to the Monk one i have) for my DH, Crusader, and Barbarian too.

Not going to lie, it was getting pretty tedious after a while, but i think it paid off in the end.

On a slightly different note, last week i played on my Wizard for a few hours. Got that new Seasonal ring and decided to see if there are any good builds that utilize it. Couldn't find anything, so i figured i might as well experiment with it on my own. Spent pretty much the entire week messing around with skills and gear, trying to figure out what worked the best. Came up with a pretty fun build and decided i might as well try and make a "guide" of the build i was using. Spent about 4 or 5 hours typing it up on Diablofans. Went to check it yesterday at some point and was pretty surprised when i saw that in the ~3 days it had been uploaded it was already viewed almost 4000 times without any negative feedback. The Diablo scene can be a bit intimidating at times. People get pretty perturbed when you make mistakes. So i was quite happy about that.

The build itself really doesn't compete with the Firebird's build(s), but it can do GR40-ish quite easily, and it's pretty darn fun too.