Mousekey Problem on Win7

Auror

Ok, my mousekeys are on, sticky keys are on, MK Speed is at max, MK acceleration a bit over the middle, but yet, when I have Ctrl stickied, and press 2 (down) it won't move almost at all, only like 0,01 mm.

What could be the problem?

Ok, my mousekeys are on, sticky keys are on, MK Speed is at max, MK acceleration a bit over the middle, but yet, when I have Ctrl stickied, and press 2 (down) it won't move almost at all, only like 0,01 mm.

What could be the problem?

Do you have all the options correct in the settings on your MK? Sometimes they aren't on in the correct way, make sure that you have the ctrl option on and then try again. Just play around with it to get a better understanding, and also to help you when you have problems in the future.

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

From the Jagex site.

Rule 3. Software that generates input to our game applets. This includes software that automatically moves the mouse pointer or generates mouse clicks or key presses.

Jagex has stated that mousekeys do not violate the rules as they do not "automatically" do anything. They simply offer an alternative input option for some of the mouse functions.

For example:

If I press "q" and the pointer moves 10mm to the left of the current pointer position, then that is allowed. But if I press "q" and the pointer jumps to the first position in my inventory regardless of where the pointer is, then that is an automatic movement and is against the rules.

As long and there is one input (key press or mouse click) and one resulting action without a predetermined location/outcome (move x milimeters from the current pointer postion or select the item the pointer is over) then there is no problem.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

From the Jagex site.

Rule 3. Software that generates input to our game applets. This includes software that automatically moves the mouse pointer or generates mouse clicks or key presses.

That might apply to AHK but definitely not Mousekeys.

@OP, I'm pretty sure I know what your problem is: you have to check the option that says "press control to speed up/shift to slow down" (it's not phrased exactly like that but you get the point).

93959819.png

Leaaf.png

From the Jagex site.

That might apply to AHK but definitely not Mousekeys.

@OP, I'm pretty sure I know what your problem is: you have to check the option that says "press control to speed up/shift to slow down" (it's not phrased exactly like that but you get the point).

That was exactly the problem :P