Farewell & TET Memories

I'll miss TET so badly! I am very proud to have been a part of it and all the things I have learned and the friends I have made - I really am thankful and greatful for the Admins, TET Leaders, members and event-goers of past and present to have worked so hard for the team and the community to make epic events and times.

I don't have any pictures saved in my computer, really loving going through the now Archive of TET events forum for all that happened throughout the years.

Great times from the classic Trawlers from the lovely Aussie Members, the Null events, Pie Vs. Cabbage!! Guthix Vs. Zaros. :D All the bombs, the freak trains, slave auctions - it truly was epic and a very unique thing to all of RS that some really clever people turned into epic gatherings.

Whatever way its left in, I hope the idea of creativity and imagination (and fun!!) doesn't get lost in this fast paced and efficient style people play these days. As they say:

eusa_dance.gif Bring on the fun!eusa_dance.gif

And to that crate picture I am to blame for lol.

I can't say I've been to TET in a while, but I did have a ton of fun on the events I did attend. The ones I remember best are the costume competitions.

Thanks for all the great events you guys!

It's a shame I never even got to attend one event with TET. Nonetheless, they went out with a bang with their last event and that is what counts. Way to go out with class. :P

Let the fun and joy move on regardless.

"People are less interested in "just for fun" events and are more interested in events that will yield some kind of profit or benefit"

Then how about make events that will yield profit or benefit? Such a lack of vision by the TET. Choose TET leaders who actually have the stats/items to lead bigger events.

"People are less interested in "just for fun" events and are more interested in events that will yield some kind of profit or benefit"

Then how about make events that will yield profit or benefit? Such a lack of vision by the TET. Choose TET leaders who actually have the stats/items to lead bigger events.

That's why we created a monster hunting team (TMHT) :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Nice! Glad that events are still continuing in some way.

The acronym is one consonant off from being "TMNT". :P

Will the Monster hunting team be given a color/title too to to make it official they replaced TET?

The acronym is one consonant off from being "TMNT". :P

Will the Monster hunting team be given a color/title too to to make it official they replaced TET?

:mrgreen:

They will soon be given colours and ranks avatars.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

And we will lose colours and rank avatars. :(

It's really sad this has come to an end, I loved attending events from 2008 to 2011 and also the half a year I've been part of TET. <3: I will keep awesome memories of every event I have attended and hosted. :)

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

Couple of AGWD mass pics, was amazing, and canstill remember it today. From 2008 I think.

picture21p.png

picture23r.png

Was an epic event, cant believe how fast time goes by! :blink:

have one of a snowball fight, team Phaper. :twss:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I just thought I'd say, you jumped a bit ahead of yourself, hehe. That's exactly what TET has been doing in the past two years. Creative events and fun events have been pushed out by simple content running. I'm sure a lot of people love that, but to those of us who were around in the old days, it feels terrible. What TET was turning into was a team that organized raids, essentially. RS doesn't call it that, but it's no different from my clan organizing raids in SW:TOR or Rift. 4 years ago, TET was the synonim for fun events that were new and original. With the liberty that the game gave, we thought of new ways to use what's in there to create things that weren't specifically designed to be done. We used donations to organize free drop parties and stuff like that. Slave auctions, find mes, all sorts of things, even a kidnapping.

What a lot of people failed to realize is that there is a huge amount of work that goes into these things. We took pride in the standard we had for events. Every event was worked on by multiple team members, beside the original author, proofread, approved, and then executed. Everything had to have a background story, people had to be givem roles, and stuff organized ahead of time. It's been over 2 years since I left the team, but I remember how it was back then. If I was in the team now, and had to do all that in order to simply do some game content with a bunch of people, I'd get tired of the work. Therefore, it comes as no surprise that they've decided to simply make a monster hunting team. This way, the community gets what it wants, and there is no need to continue providing a service that was not needed.

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Need a countdown? Don't know where to find one? http://www.pending.me.uk/

Retired TET leader.

Should've been more active, but I really should have attended more than the Cabbage vs. Pie events (go cabbage :D ). Wait, that was this fansite... riiight? :unsure:

Anyway, I'll miss you TET <3: .

22031_s.gif

Wow, reading this topic is the first I've learned of TET even closing. :unsure:

I only ever attended one event, but it was a lot of fun. I know a lot of people from the Tip.It/TIF community really enjoyed attending events.

Thank you so much to all of the coordinators who have put in so much effort these past years!

<3:

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

The good times, the bad times, the fun times, always the fun times, memories to carry with us forever.

Carry on the fun with the new Tip.it Monster Hunting Team. Good luck with the drops. :)

far as i know all the monster hunters are new :) we did have the possibility to aplie for the new Team, but its a very different task, for one I cant even prayer flash, and only recently managed to kill jad, so who am i to lead boss hunts :) btw IM NOW WHITE! :D

fresiandthesheep1.jpg

Dyslexia lvl 99, Youtube:3D RS, My 3D on Tif, My Runetrack, My Tif Profile

Thanks everyone for all your support over the years!

In other news good luck to the new team, I'll be following your progress!

Also in other news! I have a white name :( First time since June 07

Edit: As has been said, if any ex-tet want to catch up with everyone, send me a message with your skype name and I'll add you to the conversation, Deejay you need to come online :D

Farewell TET!

I had an awesome time in the team from 06-09, unfortunately I didn't make it to as many events in recent times due to less interest in RS.

Thanks for the great memories and great friends <3:

Wish all the best to the new Monster Hunting Team!

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

I'm sad to see TET closing down for good. It will always have a place in my heart and all the hilarious events will not be easily forgotten.

I've not participated in events from recent years but during Zidane's time is where most (if not all) events comes to my mind, especially during the beginning years.

I'll share some pictures dedicated to the past and present TET. Thanks to all the dedicated leaders and people working behind the scenes for bringing fun to all of us. :)

[spoiler=RSC Times (21 pictures).]

Parties were really special back then with huge drop parties, freak trains but also just moment to gather people for just randomness, trivia and hanging around.

Make over mage was the natural starting spot for freak trains

14f4af55.jpg

2074c97d.jpg

41d7e87a.jpg

b9359b6a.jpg

4818cc04.jpg

b4666a4f.jpg

990afd2a.jpg

Obligatory 'burning down' missions. Not even the sewers were safe!

b9d3268a.jpg

4437b522.jpg

e0f73496.jpg

c56b3df3.jpg

ba0175d5.jpg

Gatherings at the party mansion, fun times and sometimes ending with an informal freak train

7c3211d5.jpg

a7959ff5.jpg

367997e7.jpg

b38850ff.jpg

28fc3f11.jpg

Doppelgangers. Who's who? Nobody knows!

705123a1.jpg

d263de5e.jpg

87ebd3a9.jpg

fedc3068.jpg

[spoiler=RS2 Times (13 pictures)]

A mixture of freak train pictures

3f01da4b.jpg

01245c6c.jpg

ae888b0c.jpg

df1bf011.jpg

c510f3bb.jpg

183a1018.jpg

Drop parties!

1573692e.jpg

6cb6bcbf.jpg

0a0705d6.jpg

The masters of fire does it again

094ca52d.jpg

969cc33f.jpg

57f1b0e9.jpg

At the time when Steve Irwin passed away, TET decided to hold an event in his honors.

I'd say that I have never been so proud of our event team.

aea1492d.jpg

Farewell TET

sig3j.jpg

If you have a goal, go for it :D Work hard, be proud and be yourself ;)

Farewell guys! I had many great memories because of this events team! I still remember the Null 2.0 event. :)

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

I attended a lot of events earlier on in my time here, but after I joined a clan/started Uni I didn't have as much free time to attend them

This was after a cabbage bombing event

35kl7hi.jpg

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome