Tip.it Monster Hunt - Kalphite Queen & King Black Dragon!

What is the name of the chat channel?

I want to come and join but i don't know the name of the chat channel and which world were doing this in...

King Black Dragon:

Host: "Komodo Jo"

Join the Komodo Jo friend chat. Once you're in the friend chat you'll find out the world!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I want to come and join but i don't know the name of the chat channel and which world were doing this in...

King Black Dragon:

Join the Komodo Jo friend chat. Once you're in the friend chat you'll find out the world!

I tried joining this clan but it says it only allows clan mates to join :/

King Black Dragon:

Try again. I joined just fine.

hzvjpwS.gif

King Black Dragon:

Yep I joined just fine too. Make sure you get the spelling right.

But I can tell you everyone is in world 44. If you have any problems you can try PMing the host (Komodo Jo) in-game.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

King Black Dragon:

i just tried again and its still not working...

Just so im sure....

You click on the little green dot in the bottom right and then click on "Join Clan Chat Channel"???

and i type in "King Black Dragon"

King Black Dragon:

Just so im sure....

You click on the little green dot in the bottom right and then click on "Join Clan Chat Channel"???

Nope that's not right. You want to click on the Friend Chat tab (not the Clan Chat tab). Then click "Join a Friend Chat" and then enter in "Komodo Jo"

Posted Image

King Black Dragon:

Just so im sure....

Nope that's not right. You want to click on the Friend Chat tab (not the Clan Chat tab). Then click "Join a Friend Chat" and then enter in "Komodo Jo"

Lol thank you, ill probably get there in about 5 min :)

Lol thank you, ill probably get there in about 5 min :)

Have fun at the event! :thumbsup: I'd go myself but I'm actually on my way to bed :( 3:30am here!

Posted Image

We interrupt this discussion for a breaking announcement from our man in the field Komodo Jo:

"This is Komodo Jo reporting live from the lair of the King Black Dragon where we are recieving a warm reception from His Majesty - very warm indeed! But also quite frosty at times. And occasionally poisonous...

There are currently about 40 brave souls (plus Octarine :-P ) here fighting the King Black Dragon. Kills are taking about 2 seconds each, with no splits as of yet. No one has died here yet, though several poor lads got jumped by PKers when trying to join the fun. Our hearts go out to their families in this difficult time...

Stay tuned for more breaking action brought to you live by the TMHT news team!

We now return you to your regularily scheduled forum."

[hide=Drop List]Barrows items: 65+
Barrows double item chests: 4 (2 in one night!), Triple Item Chests: 1 --->None of these came from "double loot" events
Dragon Drops: 4 skirts, 5 legs, 5 left halves, 18 med (7 - barrows, 9 - KBD, 2 - M. Bloodveld), 2 Spears, 62 Boots, 1 Dragonfire shield (PVP'd off my friend), 8 Axes, 1 Claws, 1 Visage, 1 Pickaxe, 1 2H, 3 Longswords, 18 Daggers, 7 DDS, 2 Maces
Slayer Heads: 2 C. Hand, 6 Cockatrice, 1 Basilisk, 6 A. Demon, 5 KBD, 2 KQ
Whips: 11, Dark Bows: 3, Ranging Ammy: 2, Whip Vine: 2, Black Masks: 8, Focus Sight: 1, Hexcrest: 4, Granite Legs: 2, Staves of Light: 3, Effigies: 36
Spirit Shields: 7, Hand Cannons: 32, Dragonstones: 50+, Challenge Scrolls: 1 (skeleton)
DKs: 3 Warriors, 3 Berserker, 2 Archers, 2 Seers, 8 Axes, 4 Battlestaves, 1 Seercull
GWD: 4 Sara Swords, 3 Saradomin's Whisper, 1 Saradomin's Murmur, 1 Armadyl Crossbow, 1 Sara Hilt, 1 Bandos Chestplate, 1 Bandos Helm, 1 Armadyl Helm, 1 Armadyl Boots, 2 Zammy Spears, 4 Boots of Subjugation, 1 Gown of Subjugation, 2 Garb of Subjugation, 1 Hood of Subjugation, 15 GS Shards
Glacors: 1 Ragefire Boots, 2 Glaiven Boots, 1 Steadfast Boots, 1 Staff of Armadyl crafted

QBD Drops: 10 crossbow pieces

Boss Pets: KBD (after only 5 kills) [/hide]
4c27eb4fa1.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png

40 brave souls (plus Octarine :-P )

Heyyyy :P great event though and it seems to be still going on! Shame about the pkers, though I guess it could've been much worse

kbd1.png

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

I missed all the fun D:

Not yet - it's still going on! :shades:

Barrows double item chests: 4 (2 in one night!), Triple Item Chests: 1 --->None of these came from "double loot" events
Dragon Drops: 4 skirts, 5 legs, 5 left halves, 18 med (7 - barrows, 9 - KBD, 2 - M. Bloodveld), 2 Spears, 62 Boots, 1 Dragonfire shield (PVP'd off my friend), 8 Axes, 1 Claws, 1 Visage, 1 Pickaxe, 1 2H, 3 Longswords, 18 Daggers, 7 DDS, 2 Maces
Whips: 11, Dark Bows: 3, Ranging Ammy: 2, Whip Vine: 2, Black Masks: 8, Focus Sight: 1, Hexcrest: 4, Granite Legs: 2, Staves of Light: 3, Effigies: 36
Spirit Shields: 7, Hand Cannons: 32, Dragonstones: 50+, Challenge Scrolls: 1 (skeleton)
DKs: 3 Warriors, 3 Berserker, 2 Archers, 2 Seers, 8 Axes, 4 Battlestaves, 1 Seercull
GWD: 4 Sara Swords, 3 Saradomin's Whisper, 1 Saradomin's Murmur, 1 Armadyl Crossbow, 1 Sara Hilt, 1 Bandos Chestplate, 1 Bandos Helm, 1 Armadyl Helm, 1 Armadyl Boots, 2 Zammy Spears, 4 Boots of Subjugation, 1 Gown of Subjugation, 2 Garb of Subjugation, 1 Hood of Subjugation, 15 GS Shards
Glacors: 1 Ragefire Boots, 2 Glaiven Boots, 1 Steadfast Boots, 1 Staff of Armadyl crafted

4c27eb4fa1.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png

OK, the event's finally over. ~3 hours 45 minutes total. Only split was a dragon dagger, about 705gp each. The remaining few are apparently heading out to do some Bandos GWD right now, but I'm calling it a night. People seem to have had a lot of fun, even though we didn't get a visage.

4c27eb4fa1.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png

show up in the troll gear and I will ;D

MB lol didn't end up being on :P

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!