The Back Room

stevepole

I was going to do battles and such every week, and the game was going to be very slow paced. Each mission would around about have different maps and such. I guess I could have done what Archi did with space battles in his hegemony when I was India, and that was have a map and each turn had an action, then update said map with said action.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

On a similar note, I want to make a game.

One with more personable NPCs, a world different from any we've had, and with interesting creatures.

My biggest problem right now is how resources might be obtained in a world with almost no light, and whether or not there should be a magic system.

Thoughts? Questions? Anything you have to say regarding this helps me cement and expand the idea.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

That looks pretty damned interesting nex (let me look around). On a mildly unrelated note I have found a couple of traditional gaming places (ie D&D etc) in my town within easy bicycling distance (it looks like I'm going to go and take a look around tomorrow).

LNYvk.png

Came up with a name:

Gallionic Armisonant

Betwixt Stone and Stone

Eh? Eh? Pretty good, right?

RIP Dawngate ;-;

That looks pretty damned interesting nex (let me look around). On a mildly unrelated note I have found a couple of traditional gaming places (ie D&D etc) in my town within easy bicycling distance (it looks like I'm going to go and take a look around tomorrow).

Glad I helped get you into the hobby.

Wish there were more gaming stores here in Ol' Blighty.

2Xeo5.png

I did find a warhammer shop around cornwall Ross, pity its about twenty hours cycling distance.

Nex, I don't really get any information from that apart from having better NPC's. I'd love to play a victorian world.

What I would find fun is an adventure taking place over a month or two, we would all allocate 10 skill points and get one weapon and then be rushed into an adventure and once we found the gold of smaug we would abandon thread.

[Falador tavern]

Hooray for plants vs. zombies. Let's see how it plays.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

No response? Well, i guess i can talk about somthin different. Such as how on what was suposed a very quick run on the water dungeon in Chocobo's dungeon got me farther than any of the 25 serious runs i've done before..

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

No response? Well, i guess i can talk about somthin different. Such as how on what was suposed a very quick run on the water dungeon in Chocobo's dungeon got me farther than any of the 25 serious runs i've done before..

Something something something CHOCOBO!!!! something something lol

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

... Chocobo obsesed? It's a final fantasy game where you play as chocobo. Hilarity is ensuing with a fight between mini cauctar and me. Eluding me, be he, so i set him on fire!

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Something something something CHOCOBO!!!! something something lol

Hey Iey! Heard you were trying to dress up as Elizabet from Ninja Gaiden?

... Chocobo obsesed? It's a final fantasy game where you play as chocobo. Hilarity is ensuing with a fight between mini cauctar and me. Eluding me, be he, so i set him on fire!

Fast forward to 2:25.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYmgPSPhxQ0

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Hey Iey! Heard you were trying to dress up as Elizabet from Ninja Gaiden?

Trying...lol....expensive....pain in the butt...>.>

Anyways, I'm now one of the top 30ish players in the world for NGS2 >:)

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Cosplayyyyyy :D

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Nex, that was perfect. But now i haz to do everything over again cause the damn game did't save!.. Including a really annoying dungeon..

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]