The Back Room

stevepole

In Avatar? What do you mean English voice? It's an American cartoon.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

He's supposed to be England, but when he's wearing the correct flag Denmark keeps getting him confused with someone from Red Cross.

Also stereotype is the point of the comic, they're supposed to be the countries, not people from them.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

What's the comic called?

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

It knows it's getting replaced and it hates you for it.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Wisp, have you got your IEG system? I didn't understand it previously, can you repost it please. I basically want to attempt to understand and see if its ok.

[Falador tavern]

Did you make these? :o

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Sequel to bronzemurdered :P

The guy who did bronzemurdered was actually hired by a magezine to make that one because his first one was so good.

It's pretty cool.

Also, master crossbowman and swordmaster tag team combo:

wtfhappened.png

They ended up clocking around 25 kills each, no injuries to either of them (Well, one of them took an arrow to the stomach, but it was just a bruise, and it healed so quickly that it barely counts)

There is blood everywhere(That is a chalk bridge... It was white when I started), and the entire entrance hall is cloaked in constant miasma.

2Xeo5.png

I've noticed recently that whenever I try to play music in my head, it matches my feelings and the general occasion.

I noticed today that, as soon as I got on the giant swing ride at the State Fair, this was the only thing I could get to play in my head despite my best attempts. Primarily the opening section. :blink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jssZaLbq79c

RIP Dawngate ;-;

*pokes head in the Tavern door* "Hi guys!" *withdraws again*

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Hardly been to any of the state fairs. How are they, Nex?

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Good, so long as you take things in moderation. Y'know what they say about too much of a good thing.

Let's see... I had "loaded" French fries (they have cheese and bacon bits on top), a corn dog, twice-fried Belgian French fries (redundancy and a contradiction, all in one bite!), a "blooming onion" (giant whole onion chopped into countless French fry-like pieces and then deep fried), and finally the only mozzerella sticks I have ever enjoyed.

I also had two large cups of lemonade, a cup of orangeade, a small cup of very good and cheap chocolate milk, and a sip of "cherry wine" root beer-style soda that tasted very strongly of cough syrup. Or, if my mom is to be believed, port-a-john deordorizer.

RIP Dawngate ;-;