The Back Room

stevepole

It is written in French, and the site is just the one our school provided for online storage (all others are blocked), though I tought the logon wouldn't be neccessary for public files.

Anyways I'll find a working site when I get home.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

i8 know some french, but not enough to translate.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

how can i give you tips if i cant translate?

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

how should i know? im only second year french.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

...And what's up with the assembly line? I mean, it gets work done quickly and efficiently, but does it really do mankind justice? Is it slowly taking away individuality while encouraging humans to be more like machines?

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

The greatest task before civilization at present is to make machines what they ought to be, the slaves, instead of the masters of men.

Anywho, its better for society if we stop thinking, its even better if we accept what society tells us to think and then use our own minds to lobotimise ourselves.

Everything goes too fast nowadays...I was talking with mum the other day about how we could end poverty for 60 pence(A dollar a week) a week.

(Britian has a population of 70 million for the purposes of this)

Firstly, you send everyone a little sign on book.

You increase taxes by 60 pence a week for everyone, even people who don't have any money at all.(Thus it is impossible to avoid paying this tax)

Then you allocate that 42 million back to everyone the next week. Dividing it equally amoung the people who signed on(at the post office) the week before, plus any money left over which wasn't collected the week before.

Now, the people who need money will definately be there. The people who don't need money, won't be there. Hence, rather than everyone getting back 60 pence and nothing being done, the people who need money will get back a few pounds, I don't know the figures, but that could be a five pound note, or it could be a hundred pound note.

Either way, that little bit of money could save someone from starvation or whatever.

However, its almost certain that people would demand that they could set it up to go straight into their bank accounts and be automatically renewed each week, because a computer can do that....hence bypassing the whole system. Don't allow it and you are not giving people what they are 'entitled to'....They can't be bothered to get up out of their chair and collect the money, but damn it, they are entitled to it, it is already theirs, how dare the government not give them what they haven't earned!

Thus poverty and such continues to exist...because we are so incredibly selfish that charity is a foreign concept.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Well I was more aiming the request towards Sere or Dusty.

To be fair, I'm a horrible francophone.

At least Dusty lives in Quebec.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

He does? I wasn't even sure if he lived in French Canada. Anyways, your French grade was far from horrible if you ask me.

A 'C' is one letter grade up from a failing grade in most places...

SWAG

Random thought....Is censor evasion not using a word barred by the censor? If so then almost all our posts are censor evasion posts.

Disclaimer, me asking a question does not mean you can swear or otherwise.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

I thought censor evasion was using a word that would've been censored, but manipulating it so that it's not caught by the automated censor. I.E. Removing a vowel or two from a censored word, posting a censored word backwards, posting a censored word letter-by-letter, and so on.

But I may be wrong.

a70c7.png

Censor evasion would just be manipulating a word that would otherwise be censored so that it is at least easily recognizable (e.g. changing a vowel so the censor doesn't catch the word, etc.)

SWAG

Yea, *bleep* censor evaders!

--

And Mather is that all you need to talk about for your presentation? Seems rather short to me.

Anyways, it looks fine, except that Switzerland is 4th in GDP per capita going by 2009 estimates, not sixth. Oh, and in the powerpoint you have it listed as a member of the EU.

And minor nitpick - just add a couple more sources, even if they're just [cabbage] ones anyways. And Genève isn't capitalized in the last sentence of the word document.