The Back Room

stevepole

Also it could be just a phase that she is going through. I'm not saying that it always is but to be frank there is a greater chance of that happening than portrayed by popular culture. Hell she could even be pretending to be lesbian to be more attractive to males. Or she could realize your feelings and be manipulating you for her own sadistic pleasure. But I doubt she would be that much of a [bleep]. Anyways I advise you to take up a hobby. I suggest some type of blood sport (you are descended from vikings after all!).

LNYvk.png

Grim, it might be a stage.

She's a kind horsefreak, not exactly the kind that goes hunting for guys.

She considders me a good friend so it is not for pleasure that she tortures me.

Also for hobbies I've got this, archery, my airgun and RS, and karate as a non-volentair one.

Also, blood sports?

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

You know hunting (with guns or bows and arrows) fishing (both deep sea and river) and finally the ever popular stalking celebrities and then brutally murdering them. All three are things we love to do in the 'states.On a side note this tea I bought is surprisingly good!

LNYvk.png

I drink pure fruit juice. I have since I can remember. Unfortunately, the P and C across the bridge from my house was closed down and my family can't afford to go across town to get the juice when we run out. Artificially sweetened crap is much cheaper than Juicy Juice.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I drink pure fruit juice. I have since I can remember. Unfortunately, the P and C across the bridge from my house was closed down and my family can't afford to go across town to get the juice when we run out. Artificially sweetened crap is much cheaper than Juicy Juice.

Sorry if I'm being a jerk, but can you please avoid talking about anything that can be taken differently with a dirty mind? If you wonder why then just look at the previous page.

Am I missing something here?

LNYvk.png

Mather, "Juice" is perfectly normal, don't pick holes XD

See what I did there.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Yeah, there's different stages of love, like pet, family, friends, etc. I'm at the stage where it's pretty much worship.

There's a fine line between love and obsession. You've crossed that one, bro.

He crossed that Rubicon quite some time ago and very likely burned the bridges after closing the barn door when the horse got out because the chickens came home to roost.

EDIT: To the above poster; see your name :P

LNYvk.png

Worship is completely different to love. So is infatuation. And as Rocco pointed out, so is obsession.

My AS English coursework was actually a series of poems on that line of obsession and love. I got 95%. Woop.

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

Mather to be blunt; the future is what you make it. There are never just three variations you can choose from (at least for the future). To be blunt again; I advise you to start to get out onto the social scene and meet some more people. Hell you might like them more than you like her. Also you could try forcing yourself to not think about her for extended periods of time.

LNYvk.png

No Mather, he is right.....

If you cage yourself into one girl, and then worship her then you are limiting yourself, but there are plenty more people in the school, and if you're as popular as you say, then it should be easy finding another girl....

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

JEESUS CHRIST. snap pout of it man! its a love syndrome. jsut because you love the girl, doenst mean shes gone. go find another, snap out of your obbessive compulsiveness, and get a life. i mean, you got one, dont you?

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Yea Mather, you sound like you got friend zoned and are just bawwing about it. Pick yourself up and find another girl, it's obvious if after 13 bloody years of being 'in love' you're not dating...that she doesn't want to date you.

Christ, quit whining.

Go on 4chan. They offer great relationship advice. In all seriousness, it would probably be better than what I can give you.

It involves killing yourself and or doing the now forbidden discussion topic to her. It also will involve THE GAME

LNYvk.png

Go on 4chan. They offer great relationship advice. In all seriousness, it would probably be better than what I can give you.

It involves killing yourself and or doing the now forbidden discussion topic to her. It also will involve THE GAME

You see, the main problem Mather is having is that he feels that he will never be in love with someone again.

Just step back, and think how many people have had their loved ones killed and still moved on with life.

Lost in a sea of emotions, Mather needs to take some time to contemplate his relationship with this girl.

The options that he has are: tell the girl how he feels, be happy with being her friend, or get her out of his life, so he can truly move on.

Game face must be maintained by Mather throughout this process, lest he loose control and truly hurt someone.

Sigh...people are idiots.

Her being a Lesbian is GREAT news. She can Love you, without wanting to have Sex with you. Granted her being sexually attracted to you would probably be better news...but on balance it is better than 'Hey, I am attracted to other guys, but not you...there is just something about you that makes me think 'Nah'.'

My situation is far worse...Fall in love with a straight person, find out they are bi, find out they are almost wholely gay, and at no point along the line do they find you attractive.

The point is that life goes on. Its not about finding another fish to fry, its about accepting your meal in life and enjoying it the best you can...I hear about the guy's he has had sex with(from him) and I accept that that list is never going to include me, but those guys make him happy. It makes me happy that he is happy(albeit not as much as if I could make him happy).

There are times, yeah, that I think 'This sucks', but there is nothing I can do about that. I can't go out and find more fish because I want a proper relationship and I can't have one, there is no way in hell that I have the time, money or effort for a real relationship, it is going to be some years before I do...

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

I think you should slice off all of your body parts and give them to her as a sign of grattitude[/sarcasm]

Are you sure she's telling to truth about her sexuality? She could be lieing in an attempt to get you away from her because she feels that your stalking her or something of that nature and the way your acting is a bit stalkerish. If she is lieing then she's crying out "let's just be friends" and you can just stay that wa and be her good friend.

Does she know you love her, if so asses the situation and if you don't think it'll damage things between you: Tell her!

Also, if you actually would do these things for her she has control of your life in the palm of your hand, one day if she gets angry are you going to be able to take it? What if she asks you to cut off your leg?

TL:DR

could be lieing, distance yourself.

[Falador tavern]

I'm not sure if this will help you or not. I wrote it after my mom died and I've read it to help me get over some nasty breakups, seems it could apply here.

You were my life

my joy, my pain

You gave me reason

to live, to die

You were my thoughts

awake, asleep

You were my dreams

of night, of day

You gave me

your love, your trust

You took from me

my heart, my soul

The rose of day

The violet of night

The blossom of dawn

You were my shining light

Hope it helps at least a little bit. (Not sure if written art soothes you or not)

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png