The Back Room

stevepole

We've noticed.

We were all thinking it he was just the person who said it :smile:

On a response to your actual question no I do not experience what you are talking about.

On a side note am I the only person who thinks the ":smile:" emoticon looks vaguely sociopathic?

LNYvk.png

Weight does not matter, since most that are above avarage in weight does not have much of what I called "functional body mass".

Also 1.70 m, 55kg.

Also I just want to say, about me in the graduation yearbook both my abs and my intelect were mentioned, that's a rare feat.

EDIT: And your physiques?

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

What I meant was; aproximately how fit are you?

Seeing how both I and Rocco get it (both of are physically fit) while Grim don't while he (being 8cm taller than me, but just 1kg heavier (thus he's a little underweight)) kind of proves my theory. Earth has also previously stated that he (for good reasons) isn't fit. If you are physically fit then this is confirmed, if not it is plausible (yes, I will provide a mythbusters plague).

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

I smoke a pack a day, of course I'm not physically fit.

I was going to put a "you can't eat just one" joke in here, but I forgot the witty way I was going to word it. Just fall out of your chair pretending to laugh hysterically, and you'll get the same general effect.

a70c7.png

I smoke a pack a day, of course I'm not physically fit.

I was going to put a "you can't eat just one" joke in here, but I forgot the witty way I was going to word it. Just fall out of your chair pretending to laugh hysterically, and you'll get the same general effect.

Witty enough!

Not stamina either, are you above avarage muscular?

Quit fantasizing over me, Mather!

I'm a scrawny too tall unhealthy bastard.

okay, seriously... when have i ever said i was fit or not. still, im not fit at all, if thats any consolation. i hate asthma.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Need we get into this discussion AGAIN? Seriously, unless we were going to be moving to Norway AND wanted to date you, we don't really need to know.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Errr, pretty healthy....got complaints in just about every corner of my body, but physically I am healthy...I could be 1 Hit Killed by a gun, or a large stone...Though I have taken a lump of wood to the head and suvived, so maybe I have a resistence to wood.

Elsewise...I am peacebly disposed, though I have severely injured(Broken nose, right leg and a few ribs, in the most severe case) people in the past.

Probably needs some justification...They had brained me with the lump-o-wood a few years prior, I was leaving that school, and they had were trying to force feed sugar to my diabetic friend...

Possibly overreacted in the beating, but nothing came of it, probably due to attempted murder charge my friend's mum threatened their family with...which was nice, though I was...8 or 9 at the time, so no one explained it to me in a meaningful way...Though they did sit me down and tell me that I wasn't to beat someone like that again because it could kill them, life in a wheelchair...ect ect...

Thusly I would probably survive(and win) a 1 on 1 fight with the majority of people...

I don't have any debilitating diseases/conditions that I know about...though Mum has Asthma, so I am predisposed to that I guess(Not terribly interested), and my Dad and Sister are long sighted, and my eyes look like they will get worse over time, though currently they are better than 20/20, so I am not overly bothered by that.

Never plan to visit Norway, or any of the Scandinavian countries again...though I might consider Denmark again. Wouldn't consider America, might consider Canada, but seems unlikely....I don't like travelling though...so...

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

I am skinny

Being 5'4'' and only weighing 96lbs.

I am not very fit, well I can't run really, I'm quite slow while running and it tires me out really quickly, but other exercises I find easy enough to do and can do them for an average period to everyone else.

Not much else really.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Need we get into this discussion AGAIN? Seriously, unless we were going to be moving to Norway AND wanted to date you, we don't really need to know.

Actually I was checking wether or not dizzyness when rising from a couch was related to how muscular a person is.

It ended as plausible.

And even though it would be great if you came to Norway and saw the awesome nature I am not promoting it.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

My vision turns purple for about 5 minutes after I get up from a sofa. But there's a delay of like 10 minutes in between

I can't run for crap. I tire out way too easily, but I am above average strengthwise, though not by much.

I'm pretty tall with a wide build. Like 6"4' or so.

2Xeo5.png

Hell no, there's no way I'd manage to keep up a run at those lengths, not to mention that I'd have to use the highway to get such a long, flat stretch.

Though I've gone a four (metric) mile hike with my school.

God, how I hate not bothering to go for any achievements.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

how bad is you asthma the, rocco?

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

I did a mile run in... 9 minutes or something.

Afterwards, I put a packet of mustard in a classmate's bag (running joke on him) and when he found it walking out of school I bent over laughing, and then ended up bent over puking. Thankfully, I missed everyone's shoes.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;