The Back Room

stevepole

Is anyone actually interested in my idea, cause I can create a write up.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

I liked that game Pieis made where you were a fighting mech, why did it stop?

That game stopped because A. My imagination in coming up with crap for you to fight would eventually run out, and B. because there wasn't all that much you could do. It was "Kill Challenger, Decline New Weapon, Repeat."

a70c7.png

Arena games generally stink. I give Pie an A for effort on his, but there needs to be more to gameplay than that.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

IEY, i suggest trying out the fire emblem game.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

IEY, i suggest trying out the fire emblem game.

Must I repeat myself multiple times. I lack that glorious invention called a computer. lol

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

oh.. yeah.. sorry. short term memry loss.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

GD it! Whenever I go to DeviantArt my computer gets, or nearly gets, a virus. I just clicked the author of Parallel Dementia's link to his DeviantArt page, clicked once, and nearly missed getting several high-class viruses. What is wrong with that site?

RIP Dawngate ;-;

lots of things. try EE, the site which paralel dementia crossed over with twice.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

DeviantArt has viruses? BLASPHEMY!!

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

blapshemy? my computer has nearly blown up twice from going on that site.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Dunno, I think hackers slip in viruses when no one is looking. Probably a lot of them get caught, but a few slip through the nets. They have a wide range of severity, Rocco and Iey probably have gotten several without knowing it. I only knew because the first time it took my laptop out of commission for months and today AVG caught them. Macs and PCs might also have different problems with DA.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I'm using Avira, and it says a lot of websites have scripted viruses on them. I checked, and it's actually a really common problem. Some completely innocent scripts are similar to viruses, and the antivirus software goes "That looks familiar.... OH NO." and starts beeping and flashing at you.

2Xeo5.png

Dunno, I think hackers slip in viruses when no one is looking. Probably a lot of them get caught, but a few slip through the nets. They have a wide range of severity, Rocco and Iey probably have gotten several without knowing it. I only knew because the first time it took my laptop out of commission for months and today AVG caught them. Macs and PCs might also have different problems with DA.

#-o

I have Norton (lol) so I seriously doubt I have gotten any viruses.

If you have Norton then I seriously doubt that you don't have viruses.

I only use AVG.

I go to DA and there is no viruses...

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

I only go rarely, usually when a comic artist posts a link. I might just be unlucky.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

You should use CCleaner to, it's not like anti- anything, it just deletes stuff, wether it be your log, faulty crap that nothing else can find or entire programs.

I just ran it, zero errors (because I run it quite often) but 7.59 mb log.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Who likes the civilisation games?

I have a new idea for a game but I don't want to reveal it because someone will probably adapt it into their own idea and then I'll start up the proper one and it'll be all like "Oh, we're playing this" and when the game that they started ends they'll say "Oh, we already played that and it didn't work".

But the question is "who likes the civilisation games?" because the game i'm making resembles that.

Also how regulary are people ready to update a map? because it seems a pretty laborious to go on the map, update the information and then upload it on here by imageshack or whatever.

Anyway, keep a look out: the game might come pretty soon.

Edit: I just realised that the people who writes Least I Could Do also writes Looking For Group.

[Falador tavern]

er.. edit response is wut? and.. civilization games are great, but i dont have the temperment for diplomacy, and.. so i kinda get into too many wars.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Just a random thought I had.

What is your favourite boss fight music?

Here's mine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-rNVnrFQDg&feature=PlayList&p=3C640F79C8B336EF&playnext_from=PL&index=2&playnext=1

RIP Dawngate ;-;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDuhSdtvhUY

I really loved this one, but I could probably find one I like more after a bit more lurking, but this is good enough :D

It's a REALLY big shaft.

... the boss fight music at the end of the paper mario game for wii. its epic. i'll edit it in.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]